Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
Masquanade
Neko-Yousei
I wanted to get the manga when it came out, but I knew that ADV had aquired the rights to the anime. So...I thought about it....and I decided one or the other and I chose the anime.
It comes out next Tuesday. w00t! biggrin
btw, my favorite character that i know of...is Daisuke. Wiz is cute tho!
uh it's already out
in fact
it's been out
for maybe two weeks . . . sweatdrop

Well, the release date is officially the 9th of November. razz

you actually believe offical release dates?
they always come out a lot earlier

No, I don't. Believe me, I know. lol
It's just that I want to get it from Best Buy and lately they will not put the DVDs on the shelves until the actual release date. Sucks major butt. sad

that's why you go somewhere else?

stare
BestBuy has the cheapest prices. I'm not paying $40 at SunCoast or anywhere else when I can get it for $25 at BestBuy.

$40?
i know a store that gives them out for $28
not tax
but then again it's a local shop
but also gamestop has DVDs for between the $24-30 price range

Here in Greensboro, NC, I have 4 options.
1:BestBuy - Pay the cheapest price
2:Suncoast - can buy it $10 cheaper the first week or two it's out.
3:FYE - Pay out my a**.
4:Cosmic Castle - Pay out my a**.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:33 pm
I have the first two manga, and I must admit that I luuuurve it! My favorite character thus far would be Daisuke... I love those good-to-heart cuties! (I'm not a *****, I swear... xd ) I also like Wiz. And, well, the other charcters have mucho appeal, too, but the aforementioned two would be my favorites. ^_^ I'm going to ask (translation:beg) for the series for Christmas! I'm so excited that it got liscenced! I seriously had no clue...  

Cruzle

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:37 pm
I got the first DVD last week on Friday...Very good. I had a friend watch it with me who reads the manga and she seemed to be impressed with it. Plus she liked how the anime differs from the manga. What differs, I can't say because I have yet to read the manga. I'll probably wait till after I watch the anime until I read the manga... *nod nod*
btw, "Wiz" is named "With" in the anime. It kinda makes sense because that's what it sounds like they're saying. "Wisu" and not Wizu"....*shrugs*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:11 pm
^_^ I love DNAngel, one of my favorite manga. My favorite characters .. Krad and Satoshi ^_^.

The art of DNAngel is really pretty..The story is really cute too ^_^  

Tsuki Miyamoto

dancing_on_hyenas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:34 pm
i jkust finished the 4th volume nad LOVE it! i cant wait till teh 5th! I hate where they eded tho, its just so..CRUEL! gonk

*must read moooore* heart  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:57 am
Neko-Yousei
I got the first DVD last week on Friday...Very good. I had a friend watch it with me who reads the manga and she seemed to be impressed with it. Plus she liked how the anime differs from the manga. What differs, I can't say because I have yet to read the manga. I'll probably wait till after I watch the anime until I read the manga... *nod nod*
btw, "Wiz" is named "With" in the anime. It kinda makes sense because that's what it sounds like they're saying. "Wisu" and not Wizu"....*shrugs*

Yeah the anime and the manga . . . have the same roots. But the anime and the manga go about doing things different. Such as in the anime they REALLY focus on the whoel theif thing and stealing the art while the manga focuses on finding love. So far I like both anime and manga but I would like to see how far the anime went from the manga in the upcoming stories. 3nodding  

Masquanade
Crew

Frosted Fai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:22 pm
yah i like it. the manga, the way its layed out, is sort of confusing though. but its cute... i like it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:01 pm
I like the manga. My favorite character is Wiz, because he can turn into Dark's wings!  

-[ Grant ]-

af79

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:25 am
dark is soooo cool! I can steal things as fast as he can whee *not sayin' that I do stare  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:15 am
Heh... Just a few months, and now I have mangas 1-5, waiting for the bookstore to get #6... I've been dyng for this series to come out for two years and am sooo happy that it finally has! ^_^ Except Daisuke seems kinda cheesy lately... I still love him. :X3 I love them all!  

Cruzle

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 7:54 am
Cruzle
Heh... Just a few months, and now I have mangas 1-5, waiting for the bookstore to get #6... I've been dyng for this series to come out for two years and am sooo happy that it finally has! ^_^ Except Daisuke seems kinda cheesy lately... I still love him. :X3 I love them all!

Yep, Daisuke's a cutie. 3nodding

I hate to admit it...but...I can't help but like psycho boy, Satoshi, because he has Akira Ishida's voice in the anime. I lurves his voice. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:00 pm
I like D.N.Angel i think it is a reall good manga i love DARK ... soo far i like it i am thinking of watching the anime a bit more then reading the manga though  

SakuyaSama1220

thief_larka129

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 10:47 am
i love heart DNangel plus all the guys are totally hot. that cant hurt right smile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 4:51 pm
I do I 'm waiting on the ^th manga and The second vol. Daisuke is hot and has a sweet voice and Dark is my Bad a** man XD  

IIxBunnyBxII

CherrySodaShoujo
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:05 am
I was not happy with the second DVD. They're just filler episodes, except for maybe the one about Daisuke's momma. stare
I thought it was pretty boring. gonk  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces