Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
homosexual sims Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FullmetalBeast

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:02 pm
athena08905
AnnoyingEvil1
I do sometimes. I don't feel like it's anything to make a big deal out of. I give them normal names, normal last names and let them have normal lives.

yeah...I agree...I mean....there are homosexuals in the real world...no use making a big deal of them in a game...especially when we want it as close to real life as can be...it's like me going "has anyone ever made a black sim!? I DID THE OTHER DAY! AND I CALL THEM THE COLORED FAMILY!!! and then, I made a family and it was halarious"....seriously, people...

Wow, someone seems a little riled up by this.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:29 am
I have a lesbian couple who kind of became a couple by accident (destiny?) They just had very strong chemistry. They are engaged now, and both are in college.  

Sini X

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Mrs Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:29 am
All my sims tend to be lesbians. Then again, all my sims tend to be female.
........I guess they don't really have much choice. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:38 am
I've made few gay and lesbian families. Once I made a married man fall in love with a guy and move in with him. His wife wasn't upset from it and she even payed visit some times. They stayed married event though the man was living with another man. rofl  

Lilygwen

Aged Explorer

7,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conversationalist 100

PriestessSelwyn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:15 pm
Pretty much all my Sims are bisexual. I let them experiment with a few before settling down, if they settle down at all. Kind of what I think is most true to "real life" but also depends if I specifically feel like one relationship over another. Sometimes I make such beautiful Sims that I can't bear to let them go through life without passing on their genes.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:38 pm
Always that is why I love the inteenater soooo much?  

PyroLillyoftheMoon

DawnHunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:44 pm
I make gay sims. I make bi sims too. This one teenager had a very serious relationship with her best friend, but then she ended up getting married to her best friends brother, then cheating on him with said best friend.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:13 am
Yea; but then my computer hard drive broke and stuff..
Well one of my sims is bi.
Just so her friends would stay friends for longer.. =]

[tofu][rocket]

aliira

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:40 pm
yeah, i do..i didnt think it was a big deal  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:11 pm
all sims (pre-Nightlife) are bisexual. for some reason, once you add NL, they will randomly have a sexual orientation. but otherwise, the sims don't see past personality and they're just pixels. but the *game* knows that a female sims can't get a female sim pregnant and same for male couples.  

lionantlers12066

9,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Blue~Power

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:26 am
[TL]
I let my sims decide what they are. Forcing a sim to love someone is like forcing a friend to love someone.

Sorry if this sounds rude, but are you serious? Sims are hardly real, they're made of pixels! i agree with that dude^^up there  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:48 pm
I have the Pez Family, and there is this one guy who has three girlfriends (jealsoy is turned off), while is whoohooing one girl, the other two are 'with' each other. Everybody loves everybody.  

Silver.-.Bullet

lkdjasg645

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:26 pm
There is not a none homosexual character in my game, well, fine those sexual deviants from the homosexual norm, but otherwise, gay gay gay.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:10 pm
i made the roomies lesbians  

mis_3a

12,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Pie Please

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:52 pm
PriestessSelwyn
Pretty much all my Sims are bisexual. I let them experiment with a few before settling down, if they settle down at all. Kind of what I think is most true to "real life" but also depends if I specifically feel like one relationship over another. Sometimes I make such beautiful Sims that I can't bear to let them go through life without passing on their genes.

I don't have NL (everything but), so I usually pick my sims' mates usually based on who would have pretty children. One homosexual couple (my favorite family) has ten children (from boolprop..I kinda screwed something up and they couldn't adopt) just because they always turn out pretty.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff