Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pippyred

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 6:50 pm
I married mine!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:53 pm
Hi! I have my true love already! We've been together for 2 years and 1 month. smile His name is Saj. smile He's the sweetest guy I know!!! I'm hoping to marry him some time soon. heart  

Sharima

Magical Girl

12,600 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100

Slichick

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:56 pm
Have found through out my life (elderly gaian here) that love comes and goes in the romantic since. I have been married closed to half my life to a man I love deeply, but have hated at times. My love for my sons has always been equally as deep, but I have recently come to understand that we humans feel loved in different ways, and I have been trying to love all my guys in their own love languages so they will feel loved by me.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:37 pm
My first true love has moved on to "bigger and better things." stressed  

Nashitu

Knight Max

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:03 pm
haven't found mine yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:10 am
I lost my first true love yesterday and it's all my fault too. *sighs* Who was the clever one who made love so fricken hard and difficult?  

Jammy_Dz

defenderdarksun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:07 am
I think so but he'll never know. cry  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:57 pm
my first love... Angel Nevarez. Been together for about a year an a half heart  

-BabyJo-13-LPS

Grimm IronShade

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:19 pm
-BabyJo-13-LPS
my first love... Angel Nevarez. Been together for about a year an a half heart

that sounds almost poetic...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:28 pm
~ I fell in love with the guy who sat next to me in biology. Every chance we got to talk, we did. We were in love with each other, but being my dumber-than-the-people-in-the-Jackass-crew, I pushed him away and he moved to Washington, the state. We still talk now and then. ~

Crimson_Jazz

Greedy Entrepreneur

Crimson_Jazz

Greedy Entrepreneur

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:31 pm
Knight Max
haven't found mine yet.
~ XD In 2005-2006 school year, I kept saying that I will never fall in love and find "Mr. Right"-ish. But in the 2006-2007 school year. I fell in love and I still may be in love. Just don't stop looking. ~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:02 am
Jammy_Dz
I lost my first true love yesterday and it's all my fault too. *sighs* Who was the clever one who made love so fricken hard and difficult?

i agree god dammit im gonna KILL the one who made luv so damn hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

C0Dy_626

TessaEcho

Dedicated Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:26 pm
I fell in love once, and fell hard. It ended extraordinarily badly, and left me very cynical about relationships. I still have a romantic streak buried in me though, so I haven't given up entirely; I'll just probably put off dating until I'm older and better prepared emotionally.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:46 pm
my first true love actually broke up with me last week, and i was going to purpose to her but she dumped me right before i was about to do it.  

DuckPhoey

Grimm IronShade

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:21 am
c'mon I think love is stupid, and always ends bad, here is a list showing how this can be.

They dump you or you dump them, either way is pretty bad
One of you cheats because the other one is probally bored of you or you them
One of you dies and the other is broken inside
You marry, and eventually start thinking of what ifs and what would my life be like, and eventually end up regretting it all together
You get a divorce, waisted tons of time and money for something that that ended in either anger or sadness...and a chance you're happy about it, sure great you wasted all that time for something you regret when you could have been better

I could keep going but I don't think that I need to  
73: Random Life Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces