Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
You know you're addicted to crafting when....... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you addicted?
  Duh!
  Well maybe.....
  Not me, I can quit whenever I like.
View Results

DecemberFlower

2,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:11 am
...when you've got 6 projects that you just HAVE TO DO, when you've already got 6 more in progress.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:21 am
peachkitten
when you make it a priority to get a job at a craftstore just for the discount and added coupons/ coupon knowlege in advance to the customers. YES folks, i have acheived this one. biggrin 3nodding

OMG. That is SO me! I'm still attempting that one though. *cries*
I need money to feed my yarn habit!  

Story From The Stars

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

AvenTate

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:53 am
You know you are addicted when you go shopping for craft supplies and you have to show everyone that is helping you your lastest project.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:09 am
When you show your mother your latest most gorgeous project but have to tell her "DONT TOUCH" because she's allergic to the partly wool yarn you're using sweatdrop  

gemini6184

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:57 pm
peachkitten
when you make it a priority to get a job at a craftstore just for the discount and added coupons/ coupon knowlege in advance to the customers. YES folks, i have acheived this one. biggrin 3nodding

when you encourage your friends to get jobs at craft stores so you can use their discount. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:06 pm
Lee Kushrenada
peachkitten

when you encourage your friends to get jobs at craft stores so you can use their discount. rolleyes

when two of your friends got jobs at craft stores so i could use their discounts. sweatdrop  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:13 pm
When, despite getting a degree in something sane like chemistry, you decide to go into a job in theatre because "there are more crafts!"

stare  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:16 pm
YourAzureGoddess
When, despite getting a degree in something sane like chemistry, you decide to go into a job in theatre because "there are more crafts!"

stare

I finish up a degree in Computer Science next year. Whatever it is that I do post-college, it's almost certainly NOT going to be Computer Science, and it will most likely be craft-related. redface  

DecemberFlower

2,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:04 am
May I suggest Theatrical props master....

twisted
(and the devil smiles)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:55 am
This happened to me today -

You realize a pair of khakis you wore to work have a huge hole in the knee and you think "I can hem these and make a neat pair of shorts!"  

Brunette_Star

Silvander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:10 pm
When your kitchen table is unreachable under piles of fabric/sewing machine/notions, to the point that even the CAT doesn't venture up there. (And all crafters with cats know that cats are instinctually drawn to lay on anything that could be craft related) xd stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:17 am
When even vague acquaintances ask you if you can sew buttons back on their coats, etc, because they know you'll have the supplies (applies mostly at college)  

Blue-eyes-green

Lexi Marie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:56 am
When your college professors ask you if you can fix something and then ask how much you would charge. (Two teacher, three different zippers)

When one of your professors see you crocheting a baby blanket (even though you don't know anyone havein g ababy any time soon) and asks you who its for, when you reply just doing it for fun they ask if you are willing to sell it because their daughter is going to have a babay in the next couple of weeks. ($50 biggrin )  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:21 am
you're known all around as "The girl who knits"  

Maki Minakoaino

gemini6184

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:41 am
You get called the grandmother of the student union xp  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers