Submit

Wiccan?
  Yes
  Read about it but its not for me
  What is that?
View Results

Sorinchako

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:57 pm
I'm wiccan. I don't practice my religion as much as I should, but I'm getting better at doing that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:34 pm
nah, not for me  

babalonsatene

darkrock64

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:36 pm
im a wiccan amongst other thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:58 pm
I'm more of a Pagan then a Wiccan, and honestly I read all about it, but never got into myself. Plus I have some Christian left in me as well, But I put myself in a Pagan category because I believe in many different ways.  

Redwing~Shadow

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:13 pm
my friends and i used to really be into it alot when we where teens, but now we work too much to do anything with it and all that. I don't believe in like the spells are anything, but we believe in the inner pace and making herbal stuff that works for what ever you had. We believe in everything in nature has a place and you get back what you put out. You know karma.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:17 pm
I have many issues with people who jump into wicca cause it goes agenst their parents/society. I study theology for fun and a scholer of old world pagenisum. I'm not saying wicca is bad is any sence, I think any religion is good as long as no one is being hurt by it. But despite it only being a little over 50 years old, it's all in all its pretty good. It has good morals, a sence of community, and most the people I met from it are very friendly.

if your sereous about that kind of life change, kudos to you! mrgreen  

Julien_Isfange

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200

Hunter of the Dammed

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 8:38 am
Me I'm pagan I study all type of majic except black majic. Currently my area of study is blood thirsty spirits in the wake that I figured out that my girlfriend used them to get what she wanted. (A little to blame for her cutting) I managed to get rid of them but Im trying to find a way that wont take so much out of me next time. So anybody got any tips.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:17 am
Wiccan Pride heart  

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

dakjdsancics

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:08 pm
It is a respectful religon with boundrys and rules, just like any other religon, except it is more interesting and peaceful...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:23 pm
I'm not Wiccan, but I am an Eclectic Pagan, so I do share some of the Wiccan beliefs.  

deathcomes_onsilentwings

Snows Wyntre

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:01 pm
I am Wiccan.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:35 pm
I believe in a mix of a few pagan beliefs, but I usually just say I'm Wiccan. It's close enough.  

exeno rainbow

Devils_lilboy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:44 pm
PirateSlasher
I know that not all wiccans dress in black and thats ok because you dont have to in this religion/way of living but yeah open for discussion on all things related.....Blessed Be

Me I am slightly a gothic wiccan  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 5:48 pm
Julien_Isfange
I have many issues with people who jump into wicca cause it goes agenst their parents/society. I study theology for fun and a scholer of old world pagenisum. I'm not saying wicca is bad is any sence, I think any religion is good as long as no one is being hurt by it. But despite it only being a little over 50 years old, it's all in all its pretty good. It has good morals, a sence of community, and most the people I met from it are very friendly.

if your sereous about that kind of life change, kudos to you! mrgreen

Wicca is not 50 years old.

I had a huge arguement with Gardinarian Wiccans over this, but, kept simple, Sir Gerald Gardner help bring Wicca back, he formed Gardinarian Wicca. Over fifty years ago, young Gerald Gardner was initiated into a traditional Alexandrian Wiccan coven.  

Snows Wyntre

VampyreofGraves

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:25 pm
im learning wiccan and pagan life style, but thats only cause i have so many friends that are them.. tis interesting to me  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff