BISHIE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Isel-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:28 pm
My story is very similar to Athiel's.

But as for recent experiences with said annoying fangirls... I will say this shortly.

I am a crossdresser. I went to a Dir en Grey concert.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:43 pm
Isobel Bellamy
TybaltGamemaster
Isobel Bellamy
Here's a tip: if they think you look bishie, don't walk around with another bishie guy, that'll encourage them, make em think you're gay rofl
Don't do that, many like yoai. That will just make things worse.

That's why I said don't. Though, hearing the yelps of horror at yaoi-fangirls flocking around guys is an amusement. Strange how it isn't considered sexual harrassment to do that kind of things to guys....
Eh. Guess I misread that. I feel slightly foolish.  

TybaltGamemaster

nuGen Staff Hunter

7,200 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Committee Staff 25

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:04 pm
Isel

But as for recent experiences with said annoying fangirls... I will say this shortly.

You took your life into your own hands.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:34 pm
Rellik San
Athiel
For me, the main source of annoyance in my everyday life would be the hoard of 13 year-old, half-wit emo-girls that refuses to leave me alone.
Happens alot that, when I'm on town, I get 2-3 little ones running up to me, expecting me to remember their names and producing an incredible amount of words over a remarkably short time with even less sense.
I guess I just don't have the heart to tell them to sod off.
Gosh, having a fan club is difficult.><
But I suppose it does wonders to my ego.

Two more fan girls and I have enough to start the Rellik San appreciation guild on gaia. Its quite sad really. I'm worshiped by teenage American girls but in Britain its the guys that want my a**. sweatdrop

And despite all this, I still think I'm not much of a looker.

You should have some sort of international convention where your teenage-girl American fanbase got to meet the British boys.
Something tells me they'd have loads to talk about.^^  

Athiel

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:24 am
Athiel
Rellik San
Athiel
For me, the main source of annoyance in my everyday life would be the hoard of 13 year-old, half-wit emo-girls that refuses to leave me alone.
Happens alot that, when I'm on town, I get 2-3 little ones running up to me, expecting me to remember their names and producing an incredible amount of words over a remarkably short time with even less sense.

Two more fan girls and I have enough to start the Rellik San appreciation guild on gaia. Its quite sad really. I'm worshiped by teenage American girls but in Britain its the guys that want my a**. sweatdrop

You should have some sort of international convention where your teenage-girl American fanbase got to meet the British boys.

What the fact they all like Yaoi?

Which reminds me, I'm apparently to star alongside a friend of mine in a Yaoi he's writing. 'Milk for my kitty.' he's the kitty apparently.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:08 am
Rellik San
Isel

Exactly.

I'm still getting the phone calls...

-Isel-

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:59 am
Isel
Rellik San
Isel

Exactly.

You know how you get by that?

Tell them a fake name, or the name of someone you dislike, so they can't look up your number.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:56 am
Rellik San
everyone loves warhammer, if you don't your a geek.
True that, brother.  

Love.Your.Hate.

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:09 pm
Rellik San
Isel
Rellik San
Isel

Exactly.

You know how you get by that?

Tell them a fake name, or the name of someone you dislike, so they can't look up your number.

Well, the thing is, I'm a masochist when it comes to these things (and other things, but that's not the matter at hand, now is it?) I -want- them to call me, because it serves my ego.

Variety of who calls me isn't a bother. Frequency of one person calling (unless said person is my dear sweet lover) IS a bother.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 2:49 pm
Rellik San
Athiel
Rellik San
Athiel

What the fact they all like Yaoi?

Which reminds me, I'm apparently to star alongside a friend of mine in a Yaoi he's writing. 'Milk for my kitty.' he's the kitty apparently.... sweatdrop

O.o
Oh!
Why, I'd be flattered!><  

Athiel

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:18 pm
Hm, I have just thought of a rather fun game to play, Battle Royale - the GG Bishie version. All the pretty boys of the guild up against psychotic fangirls, last one with his sanity (and/or innocence) left is the winner rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:00 am
Isobel Bellamy
Hm, I have just thought of a rather fun game to play, Battle Royale - the GG Bishie version. All the pretty boys of the guild up against psychotic fangirls, last one with his sanity (and/or innocence) left is the winner rofl
Its a good job I can run then. O.O;;  

Rellik San
Crew

snailb

Aged Garbage

25,925 Points
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:24 am
Hardcore.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:28 am
Christina Death 666
Hardcore.

Ewwwww...... sorry I just hate anything that ends in 'core' still not as bad as 'monkeyxcore' or whatever it is... stressed  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:50 am
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Its a good job I can run then. O.O;;

Does that mean you're volunteering? Quick! Psychotic fangirls on standby! twisted rofl  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff