Reply The Music
How did you get IOH? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[kripton]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:18 am
My best friend had invited me to go with her to get IOH on Tuesday, but later her mom said no. I got all bummed out cause I didn't get the CD that day, and I also wanted the tshirt, which had already run out at Aero apparently.
I gave my dad $20 to pick it up for me on his way home on Wed.
Later that night, my day tells me the worst news. There were none left in stock. Then he hands me a P!ATD poster to make up for it. (I still don't know how he knew I love them, and where to get the poster XD)
He asked "Are you really bummed out you couldn't get it" I lied and said no it's ok.
I start walking away, and he calls me back and hands me a Aero bag. I ran and hugged him, but then hit him. XD
So in the end, I got the CD, the tshirt, AND a P!ATD poster.
I love my dad. <333

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:38 am
I just got mine today at Barnes & Noble, as a matter of fact.. =]

I was so happy when I saw that it was the only freaking copy left. I'm probably dashing someone's spirits right now. XD

I'm now listening to it on Repeat All. (The part at the end of the album where the weird voice says, "Now hit repeat" kinda psyched me out, so I obeyed immediately.)

Shigures Editor

Silly_Pickle_PeanutButter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:14 pm
Wow kripton, your dad is really nice!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:48 pm
[kripton]
My best friend had invited me to go with her to get IOH on Tuesday, but later her mom said no. I got all bummed out cause I didn't get the CD that day, and I also wanted the tshirt, which had already run out at Aero apparently.
I gave my dad $20 to pick it up for me on his way home on Wed.
Later that night, my day tells me the worst news. There were none left in stock. Then he hands me a P!ATD poster to make up for it. (I still don't know how he knew I love them, and where to get the poster XD)
He asked "Are you really bummed out you couldn't get it" I lied and said no it's ok.
I start walking away, and he calls me back and hands me a Aero bag. I ran and hugged him, but then hit him. XD
So in the end, I got the CD, the tshirt, AND a P!ATD poster.
I love my dad. <333

holy cow! lucky D:
love your avi btw xD  

this city says

sweet-yet-sour156

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:14 pm
from a store  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 5:23 pm
I downloaded it, and then my dad went out and bought it for me at target so that i could get the honda civic tour pre-order

[ Amputated Freckle ]

Lildarkone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 7:50 pm
I was sick when I got it too! Haha.
I woke up and it was there under my pillow.
My mama got it for me when I was sleeping. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:12 am
Lildarkone
I was sick when I got it too! Haha.
I woke up and it was there under my pillow.
My mama got it for me when I was sleeping. 3nodding

Awwe thats so nice, must have been a really great thing to wake up to!  

Silly_Pickle_PeanutButter

Your Favourite Loser

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:25 pm
I wanted it but I had school so I got my mom to go buy it for me. Lol, I'm cool.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:48 pm
yes I finally got my copy =D I'm so blissfully happy! So I went to Target and got the one with the pre-sale tix code...although I tried to get floor tix but none were available D: I'm so sad! Hopefully I get some for the lower plaza section x_x

Oh and I love the inside cover of the CD :] it's just beautiful! especially Patrick's pic xD and Pete's pic was hilarious~  

this city says

[CHEMICALVEINS]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Can you stake my heart?

I'm borrowing it from my friend. I may be getting it from my step dad, though.

Click The Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:34 am
iTunes FTW. x3 I got on as soon as I got home on the day it came out, but I didn't see it when I searched for it. I was pissed, let me tell you. -_- So I went away for an hour or two, then got back on and searched again and there it were. <333  

Nudge Nudge

allegoresis

Super Sleuth

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:12 pm
I skipped school and went to the mall just to get it smile  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:01 pm
I USED BITTORRENT

BECAUSE I'M TOO POOR TO BUY A CD.  

Quixotic Faye

shelbella

Tipsy Reveler

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:49 pm
After school I went straight to the mall and pretty much ran into HMV and grabbed it.  
The Music

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff