Nope
  n00b
  Who cares?
  Gold!!!!!!!!
View Results

Dante Omura

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:19 pm
Darkness Is My Life's Blood

Anna nicole smiths body is being autopsied as we speak, they'll probably blame it on an overdose.

Light Is My Deaths Curse

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:41 pm
wickerseer
who knows? overdose maybee. I did hear she had flu-like symptoms before she died though
yeah i saw one of her interviews from a day or two before she died, and she looked aweful. they did say something about flu like symptoms. im thinking that maybe she had overdosed a little bit previous to her death and that caused her to get those symptoms, and then she really overdosed and died. the did find prescription drugs in her room.  

0-X-Yours_Truly-X-0

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:55 pm
Nyed
god has smithed the fatass
life is good

Yes, forged in a furnace with a mallet and hot coals. God has certainly smithed her.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:24 pm
Wow. People aren't flaming me like I'm the Plauge or something.
Miracle? I think so....

I still think it was suicide. But who knows? I know alot of other people don't give a s**t, but I honestly can't wait to hear what they found in the autopsy. I think it's interesting. Kinda like House. lol.

Corpse_Bride_131

The Dadalorian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:50 pm
the only celebrety to die recently to be concerned about was dimebag.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:57 pm
I didn't know who that was until I looked it up just now. sweatdrop  

perrenthezombie

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:02 pm
Krypta9

former playmate of the year (oh, that's a high achievement: "look! I have big breasts!") *ahem* I have no sympathy for women that demean other women by making themselves slabs of meat for guys to erm...how do I put this delicately... derive pleasure over let's say...

Anyway, we'll just have to wait for the autopsy results as stated earlier. I doubt there's going to be much of a cover-up seeing as she hadn't been doing the president unlike Ms. Monroe.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:26 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Krypta9

former playmate of the year (oh, that's a high achievement: "look! I have big breasts!") *ahem* I have no sympathy for women that demean other women by making themselves slabs of meat for guys to erm...how do I put this delicately... derive pleasure over let's say...

Anyway, we'll just have to wait for the autopsy results as stated earlier. I doubt there's going to be much of a cover-up seeing as she hadn't been doing the president unlike Ms. Monroe.

There are going to keep her body for 10 days before they do anything. They still have to do a piternity test on the kid to see who the father is. They are going to need samples from everyone that is involved so I don't think they are going to be messing with the body any time soon.  

Devils_lilboy

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:27 pm
Devils_lilboy

There are going to keep her body for 10 days before they do anything. They still have to do a piternity test on the kid to see who the father is. They are going to need samples from everyone that is involved so I don't think they are going to be messing with the body any time soon.

I believe the paternaty test was vetoed by a judje or something...maybe they're going to wait a little longer so they don't seem too calous, y'know, let her body go cold first.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:43 pm
Chaos A.D.

So, a mediocre guitarist deserves sympathy and Anna Nicole doesn't get any whatsoever?

Dude, she's a person.

-Isel-

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:51 pm
Isel
Chaos A.D.

So, a mediocre guitarist deserves sympathy and Anna Nicole doesn't get any whatsoever?

Dude, she's a person.

hm, I reserve more sympathy for her child that will grow up without a mother, Dimebag was killed by a *genuinely* mentally unstable 'fan' (his mother awarded him with a gun for coming off his meds.) so that makes him a tragic figure for the rock community.

I suppose how she died will determine how much sympathy she will gain from the wider community, if she died of an overdose people will blame her, mostly for leaving her daughter motherless, no matter what the reasons for the overdose were. If it was due to illness, she'll be vilified as a tragic figure and probably cannonised in pop culture.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:57 pm
Isel
Chaos A.D.

Dude, she's a person.

yes, the society will suffer greatly from both these losses... >.>  

lysseee

6,100 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

-Isel-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:03 pm
lysseee
Isel
Chaos A.D.

Dude, she's a person.

yes, the society will suffer greatly from both these losses... >.>

I'm just asking for a small amount of human decency. I don't care past that, beyond acknowledging it.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:52 pm
I think the thing that disturbed me the most about her death is that I never really considered her on any human level before that.  

Myollnir

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces