eat cookies!
  get gold!!!
View Results

-xBeautiful-x_x-Angelx-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:36 pm
sfinksss
~Hanyou_Soulz~
More about you: Music= Death metal/heavy metal, alternative rock, hard rock, some rap, and Japanese music blaugh

I like that kind of music too..
except Japanese music..
and I don't like most of rap.. but with some exceptions.. lol

kool blaugh yeah well... i listen to mostly inuyasha music 3nodding and i sing to it.. and im good at it.. ^^ you can even ask charlie.. i used to sing those songs to him all the time blaugh heart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:02 pm
~Hanyou_Soulz~
sfinksss
~Hanyou_Soulz~
More about you: Music= Death metal/heavy metal, alternative rock, hard rock, some rap, and Japanese music blaugh

except Japanese music..

kool blaugh yeah well... i listen to mostly inuyasha music 3nodding and i sing to it.. and im good at it.. ^^ you can even ask charlie.. i used to sing those songs to him all the time blaugh heart

redface 3nodding heart yes she has and she has a very beautiful voice just like the rest of her heart  

Eternal Dragonz
Captain

Cookie Seduction
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:13 am
Eternal_Dragonz
~Hanyou_Soulz~
sfinksss
~Hanyou_Soulz~

except Japanese music..

redface 3nodding heart yes she has and she has a very beautiful voice just like the rest of her heart

mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:52 pm
I will post that I am here, but I rufuse to give out such information about myself as suggested in the by the thread creator.

I see that your forum has started well ~Hanyou_Soulz~, doesnt seem like you need me as a catalyst back in kite guild X3.
Ive been real busy latly with family issues so yeah... Im going to be poping in and out I guess.

As far as a guild constitution, I suggest the one I wrote in Kites guild; its sufficiant enough to work for any guild. We do need to get a constitution up into the forum be4 a mass of ppl join.

Anyways, theres my whole two cents and a self proclaiming announcemt XD.
W/e
See yous ppl :3  

Raja Valor
Vice Captain

-xBeautiful-x_x-Angelx-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 4:23 pm
Raja Valor
I will post that I am here, but I rufuse to give out such information about myself as suggested in the by the thread creator.

I see that your forum has started well ~Hanyou_Soulz~, doesnt seem like you need me as a catalyst back in kite guild X3.
Ive been real busy latly with family issues so yeah... Im going to be poping in and out I guess.

As far as a guild constitution, I suggest the one I wrote in Kites guild; its sufficiant enough to work for any guild. We do need to get a constitution up into the forum be4 a mass of ppl join.

W/e

You seem... not youself Raja... confused sad i guess it might have something to do with your family problems... xp we still need you Raja 3nodding i still want you in the guild... i can make you apart of the crew, and maybe even vice captain if you want to 3nodding biggrin you're one of my bestes buddies on here... i hope your problems get better.... *huggles* ^^

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:45 am
~Hanyou_Soulz~
Raja Valor

W/e

You seem... not youself Raja... confused sad i guess it might have something to do with your family problems... xp we still need you Raja 3nodding i still want you in the guild... i can make you apart of the crew, and maybe even vice captain if you want to 3nodding biggrin you're one of my bestes buddies on here... i hope your problems get better.... *huggles* ^^

sweatdrop ehhhhh ---_---  

Eternal Dragonz
Captain

Eternal Dragonz
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:27 pm
sorry i changed this to an announcment sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:08 am
Name: Mara
Birthdate: 18.03.1990
Hometown: Koknese, Latvia
Etnicity: white
Interest: Doing something mrgreen
Hobbies: Drawing?
More about you: Im sick now
Anything else? Nope.

Protamsprotams

Protamsprotams

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:12 am
sfinksss
Eternal_Dragonz
~Hanyou_Soulz~
sfinksss
~Hanyou_Soulz~

except Japanese music..

mrgreen

Discussing music, eh? I like diffrent music.. rock most of part.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:17 am
Name: Luna ((Nickname wink )
Hometown:Stays secret ^^
Etnicity: ????
Interest:>_< Imvu, Dream and Reading Fantasy books ^^
Hobbies: Drawing, Talk, Playing MMORGP and Games, RP ^_^((YAY FOR RP!)), Making Storys and lisin to music
More about you: Well Im kinda Weird o_o...
Anything Else? >_< Na :3  

AngelofLuna
Crew

Tiny Noob

7,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dogss12

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:23 pm
Name:pumpkim or mellow
Birthdate: nov.1
Hometown: lubbock
ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:27 pm
dogss12
Name:pumpkim or mellow
Birthdate: nov.1
Hometown: lubbock
ninja

Ohhh, lubbock, Texas? i live in Texas blaugh 3nodding

-xBeautiful-x_x-Angelx-
Vice Captain

AngelofLuna
Crew

Tiny Noob

7,850 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:47 am
[Mara~Bikerniece]
sfinksss
Eternal_Dragonz
~Hanyou_Soulz~
sfinksss
~Hanyou_Soulz~

except Japanese music..

mrgreen

Discussing music, eh? I like diffrent music.. rock most of part.

Im Punk rock fan, Trance and too J-Pop ((Japanees Pop sort of)) x3 Im special in for Utada Hikaru and L'Arc~en~ciel ((L'arc en ciel is so cool :'3 If intro singer for FMA)) So :3 xD Cool! ^_^ For you know we see in Idols you Hanyou-Soulz! xD rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:45 pm

Name: Shawna or Shawn
Hometown confused ?? i move around alot but i guess Albuquerque
Etnicity: I'm a mut!! black and white
Interest:reading manga/anime computer band just boring stuff
Hobbies:Same as interests
More about you: I LUV SUSHI!!!!
Anything Else? uhm......nope nothing  

Lady_Rei_665

Raja Valor
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:27 pm
Eternal_Dragonz
~Hanyou_Soulz~
Raja Valor

W/e

sweatdrop ehhhhh ---_---

*huggles Hanyou* No worries =3
Im fine-ish ^^
Just alot of stress is all ^^
Thnx to the both of yeah for the welcome, as of now I should be a lil bit more active in here wink  
Angels and Dragons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff