Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Seriously...Would you knit this? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:01 pm
AriRashkae
Annchen
I've seen a description of knitted edible panties xp
It used those long candy... thingies...

Um, I don't think I'd knit underwear, mostly because my bf would burst something laughing if I did biggrin

Must ... find ... this... Found!

I've threatened to knit my husband a p***s cozy. He (jokingly) said only if it was pink. I replied that was what the pattern called for.

eek

The look on his face (that such a thig existed) was priceless rofl
O_o

Distrubingly enough if I was throwing a party I would want those to be surved up on a plate right next to the bowl of m&ms and candy false teeth.
Immagine it,
"whats this?"
"Eddible panties."
"eeeewwwwwwww....... *eats*" OR "Awesome! *eats*"
I would just be afraid of what drunk couples would do with it at the theoretical party.

p.s. don't throw a party without a bowl of candy flase teeth, they remind people of their childhood and give the showoffs something to showoff about. Drunk people think they are hillarious.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:39 pm
AriRashkae
I showed it to my husband when he got up. He said, and I quote; "What is that?"

"Knit edible thong"

"That is ... disturbing. You're wierd."

That's exactly what mine said too.... *chuckles*  

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

Lee Kushrenada

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 8:42 pm
I never watch Grey's anatomy (I have no time) but I did get the chants to watch this last episode.
I just about died! xd I live in Seattle, so watching a ferry blow up, and all this random stuff happen in the bay. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:02 pm
YourAzureGoddess
AriRashkae
I showed it to my husband when he got up. He said, and I quote; "What is that?"

"Knit edible thong"

"That is ... disturbing. You're wierd."

That's exactly what mine said too.... *chuckles*

That's what happened when I showed my brother that pattern. He thought it was hilarious. I also showed him the pattern for a knitted condom. I'll see if I can find it lol.
Here Ya GO!
Very hilarious disclaimer at the top lol  

Story From The Stars

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:02 pm
knitted condom... that's freakin' hilarious. I particularly like the "suggested listening"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:52 pm
A knit condom would actually be good for demonstration purposes in a sex ed class  

gemini6184

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 12:59 am
My god!
The warning at the top!

I love it!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:45 am
AriRashkae
Annchen
I've seen a description of knitted edible panties xp
It used those long candy... thingies...

Um, I don't think I'd knit underwear, mostly because my bf would burst something laughing if I did biggrin

Must ... find ... this... Found!

I've threatened to knit my husband a p***s cozy. He (jokingly) said only if it was pink. I replied that was what the pattern called for.

eek

The look on his face (that such a thig existed) was priceless rofl

That's the one biggrin  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Kanhoro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:46 am
Rosie the Riviter
I have a SNB calendar featuring tips, helpful websites and a fresh new pattern every friday. As you can imagine New Pattern fridays is right up there next to Grey's anatomy nights. (yes, I have no life...) So imagine my suprise when I eagerly turn back thursday's page only to find a pattern for a:
A Valentine Thong!! eek

Unothadox...perhaps...but I just had to wonder...would you knit yourself/signifigant other a thong?

OOH I have a SnB calender too that i got fromhalf price books its great,yea i saw the thong thiny too. lol i wount kit it mainly bc i wount reall yhave any use or to give to any1 though. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:21 pm
Kanhoro
Rosie the Riviter
I have a SNB calendar featuring tips, helpful websites and a fresh new pattern every friday. As you can imagine New Pattern fridays is right up there next to Grey's anatomy nights. (yes, I have no life...) So imagine my suprise when I eagerly turn back thursday's page only to find a pattern for a:
A Valentine Thong!! eek

Unothadox...perhaps...but I just had to wonder...would you knit yourself/signifigant other a thong?

OOH I have a SnB calender too that i got fromhalf price books its great,yea i saw the thong thiny too. lol i wount kit it mainly bc i wount reall yhave any use or to give to any1 though. sweatdrop
lol
knitt one and keep it in your closet!
when you get a girl you could be like all, "I couldn't sleep last night so I knitted you this."  

I be me
Vice Captain

gemini6184

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:09 am
I be me
Kanhoro
Rosie the Riviter
A Valentine Thong!! eek

lol
when you get a girl you could be like all, "I couldn't sleep last night so I knitted you this."
hed either get laid or slapped rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 11:50 am
gemini6184
I be me
Kanhoro
Rosie the Riviter
A Valentine Thong!! eek

lol
hed either get laid or slapped rofl
probably slapped. mad D  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

ladyleprechaun13

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:34 pm
I might make one as a joke gift for a bachelorette party, but that would be about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:36 am
I was talking about this topic to a friend-seriously I was shocked when I made this topic!- and that led to a discussion of knitting a bra. And I ask, if you can knit ediable panties, can you knit a good supportive bra?  

Rosie the Riviter

Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces