Captain Verd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:16 pm
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
I always felt bad when this one girl would wear her Naruto headband on her arm, because she looked like such a retard. I mean, everyone picked on her and called her "armpits girl" anyways, but still, it was embarassing for her.
>_>;
Shikatard.

I don't wear it like that because it falls off my skinny arm. Even Shikamaru had to button his on. Point being; it doesn't protect anything. Unless your brain is in your arm.
Actually, she was a big fan of Sakura and Sasuke...

Shikatard.

You don't have to be aware to be a Shikatard. I know plenty who don't even know who he is. Shikatard...ism... is not always voluntary.
I'm pretty sure you have to know who Shikamaru is to be a Shikatard. That's like calling someone a /b/tard who's never been to 4chan.
No you don't. I made up the damn word; I say what goes. D:<

And don't even start the argument that I didn't, or any of those things. I do own the name here on Gaia, and I've never heard of it elsewhere. It is not really a defined term...
Good thing she doesn't use Gaia then.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:34 am
i totally know someone just like that. he keeps bugging me to lend him my naruto dvds (all 210 eps plus 4 shippuden baby!) and i tell him i will if he can asnwer a question and it's always a question that is so simple but hes so retarded he cant answer. for example, "how many members are in the sound four"?
a)0
b)4
c)5
d)6
e)1,000,000
its such a simple question and any answer would work except e! 0 cuz they are all dead, 4 cuz thats how many are official, 5 with kimimaro, and 6 if ya count sasuke but he picked e!!!! J-E-S-U-S!  

NachoDude

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:40 am
NachoDude
i totally know someone just like that. he keeps bugging me to lend him my naruto dvds (all 210 eps plus 4 shippuden baby!) and i tell him i will if he can asnwer a question and it's always a question that is so simple but hes so retarded he cant answer. for example, "how many members are in the sound four"?
a)0
b)4
c)5
d)6
e)1,000,000
its such a simple question and any answer would work except e! 0 cuz they are all dead, 4 cuz thats how many are official, 5 with kimimaro, and 6 if ya count sasuke but he picked e!!!! J-E-S-U-S!
There's actually 5.

Sakon
Ukon
Jiroubu
Kidoumaru
Tayuya

Then there's 6 if you count Kimimaro, and Sasuke doesn't even fall under the question; he's a nomad. Not a Sound nin.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:22 pm
Ahhhhh Sakon and Ukon count as one.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:28 pm
Captain Verd
Bullshit. D: They have their own sections in both the Character Book and the Character listings. They counted as one until revealed to be two. They want people to think they are one because that runs as their advantage. But we've already seen that they can divide and be two men.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:34 pm
xd I have worn my headband around my waist once at school. It was funny xd Not many narutards here >< Or obvious ones at least  

churrlo

Kexita

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:56 pm
i used to wear my sound headband sakura style all the time at school. My other friend would wear her sand one normal style, and my other friend would wear hers shikamaru style.

People thought we were fricken nuts, and never understood what it meant. The few people that did understand said, "whoa! where did you get those?!" but that was it and that was all.

eventually, I got tired of wearing my headband. XD; it would always mess up my hair and peoples odd looks were starting to finally get to me. Sometimes I still wear mine around the neck when i go to the mall, and no one ever gives it a passing glance. 3nodding except for the people in hot topic, who give me a high five and all me a fellow otaku. they rock. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:49 am
Shikalee
Captain Verd
Bullshit. D: They have their own sections in both the Character Book and the Character listings. They counted as one until revealed to be two. They want people to think they are one because that runs as their advantage. But we've already seen that they can divide and be two men.
You could count them as one regardless. They share the same body like all the time anyway.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:16 pm
Captain Verd
Shikalee
Captain Verd
You could count them as one regardless. They share the same body like all the time anyway.
That's a matter of opinion, but if this were trivia I would not count them as one. 4 is the obvious answer. Saying there is 5 shows a more knowledgeable view on the subject.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:48 pm
Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out.  

attila the fun

nintendonerd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:25 am
attila the fun
Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out.
Just pull the pin and throw it at the bunny!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:36 am
Meaning?

You totally butchered Shakespearian English.  

Syndactyly

attila the fun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:31 am
Shikalee
Meaning?

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Monty_Python_and_the_Holy_Grail#The_Holy_Hand_Grenade_of_Antioch

LOL, POP CULTURE TIEMS, IT IS FROM A MOVIE WHICH SOME PEOPLE HAVE SEEN AND BY SOME PEOPLE HAVE I MEAN EVERYONE HAS.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:03 am
Shikalee
Meaning?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL MONTY PYTHON  

Captain Verd

Last Messiah

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:56 pm
i luv wearing my outlaw itachi head band around my neck.......i support the anime losers like my self....  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff