Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Midnight Sun [the first chapter] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you read the first chapter of midnight sun?
  Yes
  No
  What?!? Where can i read it!?
View Results

MasteroftheElements

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:50 pm
So she's really gonna publish it!?!
When?!?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:19 pm
MasteroftheElements
So she's really gonna publish it!?!
When?!?
I believe after breaking dawn...so like in 2009  

sportgirl3192

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:50 pm
sportgirl3192
Suito
Ahh.
I can't find the chapter on the website.
Where is it?
gonk heart

go to...her site (stepheniemeyer.com) >other projects>midnight sun>Midnight Sun Chapter 1 (scroll all the way down from the midnight sun page to find the link) ya i could have just given u the link...but i fell like making it complicated, haha, sry xd

Poor thing.
I got the link, no worries ♥
http://stepheniemeyer.com/midnightsun_chapter1.pdf

Oh, and more good news:

Quote:
Will ‘Midnight Sun’ be published?
Stephenie is currently up to writing chapter 12, which isn’t very far into the story of ‘Twilight’. New bits of the story (not in Twilight) will be seen in this version of the story, for example the car chase at the end of the book when Bella is trapped by James. Stephanie mooted the possible publication dates of Spring 08 or 09.

SPRING 08?! Sign me up, haha!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:27 am
XxfushigipinayxX
sportgirl3192
Suito
Ahh.
Where is it?
gonk heart

go to...her site (stepheniemeyer.com) >other projects>midnight sun>Midnight Sun Chapter 1 (scroll all the way down from the midnight sun page to find the link) ya i could have just given u the link...but i fell like making it complicated, haha, sry xd

Poor thing.

Oh, and more good news:

Quote:
Stephenie is currently up to writing chapter 12, which isn’t very far into the story of ‘Twilight’. New bits of the story (not in Twilight) will be seen in this version of the story, for example the car chase at the end of the book when Bella is trapped by James. Stephanie mooted the possible publication dates of Spring 08 or 09.

oh my goodness yay! hopefully it will be spring 08...she is planning to have the other 2 books out before then...right?  

sportgirl3192

hey774

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:01 am
I haven't gotten to devote my full attention to it, but I skimmed through some of it. And I absolutly loved it. It's nice to hear two views of a story... Especially when the view is from Edward! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:03 am
THis is awesome! I read the chapter a while ago, after I mistakenly found the website... I think is was a google websearch including the 1st and second books. I have becom so sadly dependant on that stuff, ... I my lose all expectations for the book... *cry*  

adriannrod

perpetual_insanity_1213

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:55 am
I loved it too! I have read it twice and i am just about 2 read it a 3rd! While i read Twilight for the 1st and 2nd time i always wondered about his reaction to Bella the first day and i was estatic to find out about MIdnight Sun! not only are we gonna get to know his deepest thoughts but we'll be able to understand Edward better! I mean the way he projects himself to Bella is only part of him but i am determined to find out the other parts! I say this in a plural sence because as you read the first chapter you see that even inside him there are several parts!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:16 pm
Where is that on the internet>????? PLz help! I HAVE GOT TO READ THAT!!! Or I'll DIE!! PLZ HELP ME!  

Minako~Akira

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:08 pm
sportgirl3192
XxfushigipinayxX
sportgirl3192
Suito
Ahh.
Where is it?
gonk heart

Poor thing.

Oh, and more good news:

Quote:

oh my goodness yay! hopefully it will be spring 08...she is planning to have the other 2 books out before then...right?

Not necessarily; in Spring of '08, Eclipse would be the only one out.

But yes, if she does release it in '09, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn would be out by then.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:46 am
I love how she can write from two different points of veiw about the same thing and it still makes sense, and it flows really well together. I also love the fact that we get to see what Edward was doing and thinking.  

lost_smile

kiyamasho

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:32 am
haha the chappie was great. i had to laugh in the office section. what do you guys think breaking dawn is about? my theory is that bella doesnt become a vampire in ecllipse so it happens in the last book. idk. thats just wat i think  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 9:00 pm
I don't know. Everyone's waiting for Edward to turn Bella into a vampire - but I can't imagine reading about Bella being a vampire. I think Stephenie Meyer might have that in not only the last book, but also the last chapter. You know, for a cliffhanger ending. Except I wouldn't kill her for that like I would other authors.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

perpetual_insanity_1213

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:01 pm
I think in the third book Bella will accept edward's porposal and the book will be about getting ready for the wedding while still facing danger and I so want to know jacob's reaction to the thought of Bella marrying Edward!!!

Also I would love it if Midnight sun became a whole other series that connects with the Twilight series. That way you'd have the Twilight series, wich is all of Bella's accounts on their adventures and then the Midnight Sun series, wich is Edward's account on these things! Other than those narrators I would love to hear Emmett's accounts of his brothers changed life!! xd I like the way Emmett think, and besides the more points of view on these things the better yet no over kill!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:09 pm
I loved it.  

Octopi

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:56 pm
i loved that chapter, it was so awesome, i love how edward is so much smarter than he lets on, his thoughts are so interesting to listen to  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff