Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Why do you like .Hack? :0 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiseman =
  HOTNESS
View Results

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:50 pm
Poll :

[Wiseman]
Jeebus, Wiseman shure iz a hottie.

(Jk, Wiseman looks gross.)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:12 pm
Sauce-Kay
Poll :

[Wiseman]
Jeebus, Wiseman shure iz a hottie.

(Jk, Wiseman looks gross.)

He is hot. ;D
I dig old men.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Kitkumi

9,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:05 pm
I like it just because it's so different. Pretty much everything in each part of the series can be connected and I love all the little mysteries. And the fact that sometimes real area words are hidden in the books and anime, so that you can go back and advance to interesting places in the games.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:16 pm
Kitkumi
I like it just because it's so different. Pretty much everything in each part of the series can be connected and I love all the little mysteries. And the fact that sometimes real area words are hidden in the books and anime, so that you can go back and advance to interesting places in the games.

I love how things are hidden in the animes and stuff too. It makes it so.. cool and interesting. No other anime does that.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Houou Joushou

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:53 am
starmist100
I like it because it's based off of something I love! VIDEOGAMES! mrgreen It also has a ton of interesting characters, and it has a lot of plot twists! It's not very predictable! And, um, there's a variety of different types of characters (wavemasters, twin blades, etc...) whee 3nodding

yuppies exactly. I'm captivated by its videogame concept lol...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:49 pm
I love it becuase it is different. Most of the VG and Anime and Manga I've seen there is always "evil" everywhere. .hack// you never truly see what is evil and what is not. That and because of the different Classes. And it rules of Final Fantasy.  

BreathLessX
Crew

prlncess ammle

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:58 pm
i like it 'cuz it is defirent then evry other anime and all the characters their is makes the story line difer and change its awsom and all the stories conect all to gether eventually 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:31 pm
milla_cosic
i like it 'cuz it is defirent then evry other anime and all the characters their is makes the story line difer and change its awsom and all the stories conect all to gether eventually 3nodding

I agree.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:10 am
It's 'cause the storyline is slightly realistic. Think about it -a virtual reality game blaugh ! The way technology is speedin' up now-a-days, it probably won't be long 'til they have a game like that being played all across the globe mrgreen .  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:10 pm
Tsuyuna(the White)
It's 'cause the storyline is slightly realistic. Think about it -a virtual reality game blaugh ! The way technology is speedin' up now-a-days, it probably won't be long 'til they have a game like that being played all across the globe mrgreen .

That's true.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

.hacker(balmung)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:14 pm
i like it because its got a good story line and aits a really kewl game and a manga  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:58 pm
.hacker(balmung)
i like it because its got a good story line and aits a really kewl game and a manga
I love the .hack storylines! whee heart  

starmist100

AGENTYELLOWBEE

Blazing Star

10,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:13 am
User Image I think I like DOT.hack series, because well when it first came out in America I saw DOT.hack//SIGN and I fell in love with that show I was like hey (girl I saw the show with every time it's on) come over DOT.hack//SIGN is on tonight! (Then she'd drive over and watch it with me) We use to predict what would happen or what was this and such. It also was one of the few anime's I was able to stay awake to and watched before I feel asleep. (lol) sweatdrop So I loved this series ever sense. I guess that's why. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:13 pm
Azure K!te
User Image I think I like DOT.hack series, because well when it first came out in America I saw DOT.hack//SIGN and I fell in love with that show I was like hey (girl I saw the show with every time it's on) come over DOT.hack//SIGN is on tonight! (Then she'd drive over and watch it with me) We use to predict what would happen or what was this and such. It also was one of the few anime's I was able to stay awake to and watched before I feel asleep. (lol) sweatdrop So I loved this series ever sense. I guess that's why. ^^
nice pic and sig  

.hacker(balmung)

.hacker(balmung)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:15 pm
starmist100
.hacker(balmung)
I love the .hack storylines! whee heart
they are the hawtness  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas