Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply "TXT TLK" horror stories
This website PERMITS stuff like this!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadnessFreak

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:23 pm
ahzma attack
I use better grammer than my teacher. Which is suprising because she deosn't let anyone else use bad grammer. So she is like a hypocrite grammer nazi. mad

It's ironic that you misspelled 'Grammar' like 70% of people here.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:35 pm
Kamori202
I have the translation. Sort of.

This person is saying, "I am a noob. I cannot use grammar correctly because I was sleeping in class the day we learned how to spell. The end." burning_eyes

Hilarious! I think even normal "txt" or "1337" people wouldn't be able to read that. stressed  

Sulece

Galadedrid Damodred

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:07 pm
ahzma attack
I use better grammer than my teacher. Which is suprising because she deosn't let anyone else use bad grammer. So she is like a hypocrite grammer nazi. mad

Ah, what bitter irony.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:29 pm
My translation:

"I need to get multiple sclerosis stats for Slovaks so, like me and L.L., my most went to the mile and it was awesome!"

I put the only part I was sure of in bold lettering...  

Zee Zee Top

4,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

CandyCane Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:22 pm
This may be a tad pathetic but I can't read it, even looking gives me a headache.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:35 pm
rosemaylie
"i ndd 2 gt ms stz 4 slk os lky em nd ll ma mst wnet 2 te ml nd ti wz wsm!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!111!!!!!1!1!"

Aha!! I have the translation! *Sorta* I mailed this person, and they explained it... *Sorta* This is what they said:

"it mens i nedd 2 gt sum shrtz 4 skul so lyk me nad al ma m8z wnt 2 teh mal nad it wuz awsum!!!!!!!!!"

It still hurts to read surprised
But, translating the translation, apparently this is what it says:

"I needed to get some shirts for school, so like me and all my mates went to the mall and it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Whew.  

HEAR MEH MOO

Yo Cole

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:07 pm
Sighren
Kamori202
I have the translation. Sort of.

This person is saying, "I am a noob. I cannot use grammar correctly because I was sleeping in class the day we learned how to spell. The end." burning_eyes

I like her translation. XD

i agree x3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:48 am
ahzma attack

I have to point out my teacher's mistakes all the time, and she's the english teacher. One day she got on my case about it, saying I need to change my attitude. She said to me "Why must you always correct what I'm writing?"

I laughed.
And then got in trouble.
I hate private school sometimes.  

Population Tire

Asuka Minerva

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:13 pm
It is rather interesting how few English teachers actually understand the language... or perhaps the problem lies in the fact that they have been corrupted by the miss matched jumble we dare call a language. razz
I have only worked with two teachers that actually taught me the language in an understandable and literate form. One speaks correctly all the time.
It's a wonder what our language has become.
What really irritates me is when people believe that they are writing something with the correct grammar. In actuality all they are accomplishing is to place a greater quantity of words for me to decipher.
Please people, I do not want to read what you say... I want to understand what I read!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:51 pm
rosemaylie
Okay, I was on a forum on a different website. The user posting said something like:

"i ndd 2 gt ms stz 4 slk os lky em nd ll ma mst wnet 2 te ml nd ti wz wsm!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!111!!!!!1!1!"

Can you understand that!? gonk Where has good grammar gone!?

Okay...  

matthewbodn

my_secret_nowhere

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:55 am
Not only are there people out there that type like that, there are people that actually understand what it says! sweatdrop Which makes things even worse.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:44 pm
Alabang
My translation:

"I need to get multiple sclerosis stats for Slovaks so, like me and L.L., my most went to the mile and it was awesome!"

I put the only part I was sure of in bold lettering...

XD!  

Uncle Sam Wants BRAINS

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Uncle Sam Wants BRAINS

6,200 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:48 pm
MadnessFreak
ahzma attack

It's ironic that you misspelled 'Grammar' like 70% of people here.

It's sad that only one person here noticed this. Or maybe the rest of you just failed to point it out?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:31 pm
I'd be one of the Grammarians (?) failing to point it out. sweatdrop  

HEAR MEH MOO

"TXT TLK" horror stories

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out