Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Word Games
A Sentence Practice Game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kassassin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:10 pm
"Back! Back!" Jason screamed, "You will never get my...notebook! It has things in it in which you don't need.... to know!". He clasped his notebook tighter to his chest and ...watched as the group of cruel boys moved in closer to him. Jason knew these boys would...... tear him to shreds if they ever got a hold of him. Quickly, and quietly, he ... Ran in to the bushes and made no sound... but the boys found him easily. They hurriedly tied him to a tree and then proceeded to...poke and prod him with nearby sticks. When they finished, they picked up the notebook...and began to read it aloud. "On November the fourth, I met this really hot guy...who has interests similar to mine. For fear of rejection, I have yet to say a word to him or his.... girlfriend. I really need to... talk to someone. Do you mind if we...separate for a while? I have to get out there and..." The boy who started reading stopped for fear of the next sentence. He tossed the notebook away and took a .... swing at Jason, almost hitting him as... a heavy-set, bald policeman pulled up into the driveway.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 11:05 pm
Kassassin
"Back! Back!" Jason screamed, "You will never get my...notebook! It has things in it in which you don't need.... to know!". He clasped his notebook tighter to his chest and ...watched as the group of cruel boys moved in closer to him. Jason knew these boys would...... tear him to shreds if they ever got a hold of him. Quickly, and quietly, he ... Ran in to the bushes and made no sound... but the boys found him easily. They hurriedly tied him to a tree and then proceeded to...poke and prod him with nearby sticks. When they finished, they picked up the notebook...and began to read it aloud. "On November the fourth, I met this really hot guy...who has interests similar to mine. For fear of rejection, I have yet to say a word to him or his.... girlfriend. I really need to... talk to someone. Do you mind if we...separate for a while? I have to get out there and..." The boy who started reading stopped for fear of the next sentence. He tossed the notebook away and took a .... swing at Jason, almost hitting him as... a heavy-set, bald policeman pulled up into the driveway.
At last help had arrived. The boys took off running and Jason started to cry. The policeman.....  

hippiepoet1964

Smoozle

Generous Millionaire

7,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:46 am
At last help had arrived. The boys took off running and Jason started to cry. The policeman..... hurredly untied Jason and asked him what was wrong, Jason said...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:29 am
Smoozle
At last help had arrived. The boys took off running and Jason started to cry. The policeman..... hurredly untied Jason and asked him what was wrong, Jason said...

"Well sir, I was walking home minding my own business when these guys from school started following me." The police officer felt sorry for the boy because.......  

hippiepoet1964

Hirashio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:41 pm
hippiepoet1964
Smoozle

"Well sir, I was walking home minding my own business when these guys from school started following me." The police officer felt sorry for the boy because.......

he could see the bruises and beatings the boy had taken. "Come now, I will take you home, what is ....  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:09 pm
Back! Back!" Jason screamed, "You will never get my...notebook! It has things in it in which you don't need.... to know!". He clasped his notebook tighter to his chest and ...watched as the group of cruel boys moved in closer to him. Jason knew these boys would...... tear him to shreds if they ever got a hold of him. Quickly, and quietly, he ... Ran in to the bushes and made no sound... but the boys found him easily. They hurriedly tied him to a tree and then proceeded to...poke and prod him with nearby sticks. When they finished, they picked up the notebook...and began to read it aloud. "On November the fourth, I met this really hot guy...who has interests similar to mine. For fear of rejection, I have yet to say a word to him or his.... girlfriend. I really need to... talk to someone. Do you mind if we...separate for a while? I have to get out there and..." The boy who started reading stopped for fear of the next sentence. He tossed the notebook away and took a .... swing at Jason, almost hitting him as... a heavy-set, bald policeman pulled up into the driveway.
At last help had arrived. The boys took off running and Jason started to cry. The policeman..... hurredly untied Jason and asked him what was wrong, Jason said..."Well sir, I was walking home minding my own business when these guys from school started following me." The police officer felt sorry for the boy because.......he could see the bruises and beatings the boy had taken. "Come now, I will take you home, what is .... this?" The officer was referring to the notebook that Jason so desperatley clutched. Jason looked at the police officer and said....  

hippiepoet1964

Hirashio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:12 pm
Back! Back!" Jason screamed, "You will never get my...notebook! It has things in it in which you don't need.... to know!". He clasped his notebook tighter to his chest and ...watched as the group of cruel boys moved in closer to him. Jason knew these boys would...... tear him to shreds if they ever got a hold of him. Quickly, and quietly, he ... Ran in to the bushes and made no sound... but the boys found him easily. They hurriedly tied him to a tree and then proceeded to...poke and prod him with nearby sticks. When they finished, they picked up the notebook...and began to read it aloud. "On November the fourth, I met this really hot guy...who has interests similar to mine. For fear of rejection, I have yet to say a word to him or his.... girlfriend. I really need to... talk to someone. Do you mind if we...separate for a while? I have to get out there and..." The boy who started reading stopped for fear of the next sentence. He tossed the notebook away and took a .... swing at Jason, almost hitting him as... a heavy-set, bald policeman pulled up into the driveway.

At last help had arrived. The boys took off running and Jason started to cry. The policeman..... hurredly untied Jason and asked him what was wrong, Jason said..."Well sir, I was walking home minding my own business when these guys from school started following me." The police officer felt sorry for the boy because.......he could see the bruises and beatings the boy had taken. "Come now, I will take you home, what is .... this?" The officer was referring to the notebook that Jason so desperatley clutched. Jason looked at the police officer and said...."Oh, that? That's my sisters! I was holding it for her and she....  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:35 pm
Hirashio

At last help had arrived. The boys took off running and Jason started to cry. The policeman..... hurredly untied Jason and asked him what was wrong, Jason said..."Well sir, I was walking home minding my own business when these guys from school started following me." The police officer felt sorry for the boy because.......he could see the bruises and beatings the boy had taken. "Come now, I will take you home, what is .... this?" The officer was referring to the notebook that Jason so desperatley clutched. Jason looked at the police officer and said...."Oh, that? That's my sisters! I was holding it for her and she....

..trusted me with it. There was no way I was letting anyone get a hold on it." The police officer looked at the boy with admiration. "Son, that was an honorable thing......  

hippiepoet1964

-la reine des gitans-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:28 pm

At last help had arrived. The boys took off running and Jason started to cry. The policeman..... hurredly untied Jason and asked him what was wrong, Jason said..."Well sir, I was walking home minding my own business when these guys from school started following me." The police officer felt sorry for the boy because.......he could see the bruises and beatings the boy had taken. "Come now, I will take you home, what is .... this?" The officer was referring to the notebook that Jason so desperatley clutched. Jason looked at the police officer and said...."Oh, that? That's my sisters! I was holding it for her and she......trusted me with it. There was no way I was letting anyone get a hold on it." The police officer looked at the boy with admiration. "Son, that was an honorable thing......to have done, and for such a young kid. Why don't I take you out to get...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:02 pm
Bella Catarina

At last help had arrived. The boys took off running and Jason started to cry. The policeman..... hurredly untied Jason and asked him what was wrong, Jason said..."Well sir, I was walking home minding my own business when these guys from school started following me." The police officer felt sorry for the boy because.......he could see the bruises and beatings the boy had taken. "Come now, I will take you home, what is .... this?" The officer was referring to the notebook that Jason so desperatley clutched. Jason looked at the police officer and said...."Oh, that? That's my sisters! I was holding it for her and she......trusted me with it. There was no way I was letting anyone get a hold on it." The police officer looked at the boy with admiration. "Son, that was an honorable thing......to have done, and for such a young kid. Why don't I take you out to get...

some icecream. You do like icecream, right?" The cop smiled, this was all too easy. "Say, would you like...  

Hirashio

Kassassin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:08 pm
At last help had arrived. The boys took off running and Jason started to cry. The policeman..... hurredly untied Jason and asked him what was wrong, Jason said..."Well sir, I was walking home minding my own business when these guys from school started following me." The police officer felt sorry for the boy because.......he could see the bruises and beatings the boy had taken. "Come now, I will take you home, what is .... this?" The officer was referring to the notebook that Jason so desperatley clutched. Jason looked at the police officer and said...."Oh, that? That's my sisters! I was holding it for her and she......trusted me with it. There was no way I was letting anyone get a hold on it." The police officer looked at the boy with admiration. "Son, that was an honorable thing......to have done, and for such a young kid. Why don't I take you out to get...some icecream. You do like icecream, right?" The cop smiled, this was all too easy. "Say, would you like... Baskin Robin's or Marble Slab?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:10 pm
Back! Back!" Jason screamed, "You will never get my notebook! It has things in it in which you don't need to know!". He clasped his notebook tighter to his chest and watched as the group of cruel boys moved in closer to him. Jason knew that these boys would tear him to shreds if they ever got a hold of him. Quickly, and quietly, he ran in to the bushes and made no sound, but the boys found him easily.
They hurriedly tied him to a tree and then proceeded to poke and prod him with nearby sticks. When they finished, they picked up the notebook and began to read it aloud.
"On November the fourth, I met this really hot guy who has interests similar to mine. For fear of rejection, I have yet to say a word to him or his girlfriend. I really need to talk to someone. Do you mind if we separate for a while? I have to get out there and..." The boy who started reading stopped for fear of the next sentence.
He tossed the notebook away and took a swing at Jason, almost hitting him as a heavy-set, bald policeman pulled up into the driveway. At last, help had arrived.
The boys took off running and Jason started to cry. The policeman hurredly untied Jason and asked him what was wrong, Jason said, "Well sir, I was walking home minding my own business when these guys from school started following me." The police officer felt sorry for the boy because he could see the bruises and beatings the boy had taken. "Come now, I will take you home, what is this?" The officer was referring to the notebook that Jason so desperatley clutched. Jason looked at the police officer and said, "Oh, that? That's my sisters! I was holding it for her and she trusted me with it. There was no way I was letting anyone get a hold on it." The police officer looked at the boy with admiration. "Son, that was an honorable thing to have done, and for such a young kid. Why don't I take you out to get some icecream. You do like icecream, right?" The cop smiled, this was all too easy. "Say, would you like Baskin Robin's or Marble Slab?"
"Baskin Robins!" squealed Jason ecstatically. He jumped up and down and...  

chrystalclear

Hirashio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:58 pm
Back! Back!" Jason screamed, "You will never get my notebook! It has things in it in which you don't need to know!". He clasped his notebook tighter to his chest and watched as the group of cruel boys moved in closer to him. Jason knew that these boys would tear him to shreds if they ever got a hold of him. Quickly, and quietly, he ran in to the bushes and made no sound, but the boys found him easily.
They hurriedly tied him to a tree and then proceeded to poke and prod him with nearby sticks. When they finished, they picked up the notebook and began to read it aloud.
"On November the fourth, I met this really hot guy who has interests similar to mine. For fear of rejection, I have yet to say a word to him or his girlfriend. I really need to talk to someone. Do you mind if we separate for a while? I have to get out there and..." The boy who started reading stopped for fear of the next sentence.
He tossed the notebook away and took a swing at Jason, almost hitting him as a heavy-set, bald policeman pulled up into the driveway. At last, help had arrived.
The boys took off running and Jason started to cry. The policeman hurredly untied Jason and asked him what was wrong, Jason said, "Well sir, I was walking home minding my own business when these guys from school started following me." The police officer felt sorry for the boy because he could see the bruises and beatings the boy had taken. "Come now, I will take you home, what is this?" The officer was referring to the notebook that Jason so desperately clutched. Jason looked at the police officer and said, "Oh, that? That's my sisters! I was holding it for her and she trusted me with it. There was no way I was letting anyone get a hold on it." The police officer looked at the boy with admiration. "Son, that was an honorable thing to have done, and for such a young kid. Why don't I take you out to get some ice cream. You do like ice cream, right?" The cop smiled, this was all too easy. "Say, would you like Baskin Robin's or Marble Slab?"
"Baskin Robins!" squealed Jason ecstatically. He jumped up and down and... clapped his young boyish hands. He was none the wiser of the cop's...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:39 pm
The boys took off running and Jason started to cry. The policeman hurredly untied Jason and asked him what was wrong, Jason said, "Well sir, I was walking home minding my own business when these guys from school started following me." The police officer felt sorry for the boy because he could see the bruises and beatings the boy had taken. "Come now, I will take you home, what is this?" The officer was referring to the notebook that Jason so desperately clutched. Jason looked at the police officer and said, "Oh, that? That's my sisters! I was holding it for her and she trusted me with it. There was no way I was letting anyone get a hold on it." The police officer looked at the boy with admiration. "Son, that was an honorable thing to have done, and for such a young kid. Why don't I take you out to get some ice cream. You do like ice cream, right?" The cop smiled, this was all too easy. "Say, would you like Baskin Robin's or Marble Slab?"
"Baskin Robins!" squealed Jason ecstatically. He jumped up and down and... clapped his young boyish hands. He was none the wiser of the cop's hidden intentions. "I'm Chris, by the way," said the policeman cooly.  

Kassassin

Hirashio

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:31 am
"Baskin Robins!" squealed Jason ecstatically. He jumped up and down and... clapped his young boyish hands. He was none the wiser of the cop's hidden intentions. "I'm Chris, by the way," said the policeman cooly.

"You may call me, Jason." Jason replied, not thinking. He only wanted ice cream and a ...  
Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff