Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
The term 1337. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MyOwnBestCritic

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:22 am
weird_o142
Despite the fact that it means elite I still call it one thousand three hundred thirty-seven if anyone asks.

Actually, the other day, I found the number 1337 in my math homework. Sca-ree.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:58 am
Alabang
I suppose they consider themselves elite because only they can read what they're typing... I learned it just to flip them off, actually... smile I mean, I knew a bunch of them who liked to, " 5|>34|< +[-]|5 //4`/ ", (that means, "speak this way") while there were people they didn't like around, so that they could talk about those people right in front of them. It was rude and annoying... It was not "elite" at all.

Rude and annoying, but fun to those who do it. I used to have friends who did it in middle school. I thought it was pretty much fun. whee  

Adrianah

Alfuncoot

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:40 pm
I did not even know that 1337 existed. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:35 pm
I've never seen that before. I have seen l8ter and stuff like that. If I had to guess it would probably mean leech or leecher.  

SarahT3hPixieV2

Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces