Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Anime and Manga Talk
Have you watched Liminality? :0 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have you?
  Yes
  No
View Results

star_rishu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:24 am
I wasn't thrilled with them. They got kind of boring, but hey, it came with my game free, so... eh.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:49 pm
.Hack//Liminality was not so great.... I got really bored after watching the first ten minutes. The beginning songs and scenes are great, but the anime wasn't that good...  

Rainy-Desu

3,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Befriended 100

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:01 pm
star_rishu
I wasn't thrilled with them. They got kind of boring, but hey, it came with my game free, so... eh.

They were interesting to me. What was boring about them? The characters maybe?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:03 pm
[Macha]
.Hack//Liminality was not so great.... I got really bored after watching the first ten minutes. The beginning songs and scenes are great, but the anime wasn't that good...

I thought the first one was really good.
I didn't really like the third. I understand how people thought that one was boring.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Niiku TENSHI-sama

Devout Sex Symbol

10,500 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:52 am
I loved whiching the first one that came with .Hack//Infection. I missed the others but I just know there really awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:48 pm
Airieze
I loved whiching the first one that came with .Hack//Infection. I missed the others but I just know there really awesome.

I loved the first one! surprised  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Jack2634

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:12 pm
I have the first episode, and I watched two and four on youtube, pretty cool, even if they were just something to watch between Evangelion movies for me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:12 pm
[Macha]

Really? You didn't like the first one? I can understand how you could think the third one is boring though.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Walican1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:35 pm
Ive owned all four since the releace date of each of the game instalments, ive never been able to watch the whole thing it bored me terribly. *hangs head in shame* ive made it to the middle of epp 3 once.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:55 pm
I have the first and fourth volumes. I watched them a long time ago, but they didn't make sense to me then. It probably would have helped if I'd paid more attention watching the first volume. So it's like watching nothing at all...

I wanna know, which volume is Harald in? His resemblance to Togusa (GITS) is amazing~

Atomu

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:37 pm
Podkayne of Mars
I have the first and fourth volumes. I watched them a long time ago, but they didn't make sense to me then. It probably would have helped if I'd paid more attention watching the first volume. So it's like watching nothing at all...

I wanna know, which volume is Harald in? His resemblance to Togusa (GITS) is amazing~

I think you see Harald in the 4th game but he's just a stone tablet in a white room. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:09 am
XxGrieverxX
fk12
I've seen the first two. gonk I got a used copy of //OUTBREAK, so I didn't get the third one, and I'm gonna wait until I beat //QUARANTINE to watch the fourth one.

I think the first and fourth are the best of liminality. The third is kinda boring.

Yes I think too XD I liked better the 2nd and the 4th  

x umeko yoko

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:17 pm
Gray Wolf-Chan
XxGrieverxX
fk12
I've seen the first two. gonk I got a used copy of //OUTBREAK, so I didn't get the third one, and I'm gonna wait until I beat //QUARANTINE to watch the fourth one.

I think the first and fourth are the best of liminality. The third is kinda boring.

Yes I think too XD I liked better the 2nd and the 4th

I like the 2nd one too. surprised  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:34 am
I Watched It. Was Really Confused Though! And We Never Got To See Them Log Into "The World".  

Ikishochin

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:55 am
Ikishochin
I Watched It. Was Really Confused Though! And We Never Got To See Them Log Into "The World".

It confused me at first, but when I rewatched it, it made a lot more sense. xD  
Anime and Manga Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff