Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raja Valor
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:51 pm
Siras
I have noticed that some topics have some short of "inside things talked all the time" and I feel myself to be the outsider and I don't want to interfere. I'm still trying to chat when I have somehting to say for the subject.

No need to feel like an outsider ^^
Me, Hanyou , and Eternal use to be apart of another guild is all; so when we talk about things we may be refering to things that happend "there".
But no worries ^^
Srry to make you feel this way sweatdrop
Hope to have a chat with you in the chat thread sometime to make it up to you :3!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:52 pm
Siras
I have noticed that some topics have some short of "inside things talked all the time" and I feel myself to be the outsider and I don't want to interfere. I'm still trying to chat when I have somehting to say for the subject.

I don't quite understand what you are saying...what do you mean?

-xBeautiful-x_x-Angelx-
Vice Captain

-xBeautiful-x_x-Angelx-
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:58 pm
Raja Valor
Siras

No need to feel like an outsider ^^
Me, Hanyou , and Eternal use to be apart of another guild is all; so when we talk about things we may be refering to things that happend "there".
But no worries ^^
Srry to make you feel this way sweatdrop
Hope to have a chat with you in the chat thread sometime to make it up to you :3!

Yeah, it doesnt mean that you can't talk about whatever you want to... that's what this guild is about ^-^ ... and so far, that's only been me, Raja and Eternal..... we're not excluding you or anything.. just start posting and talking about random things you want to biggrin
We just want you to participate more... if you do that, then you will have fun 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:49 am
I just can agree with Raja Valor, cuz I'm online just in weekends and sometimes have much other things to do.. and then I have NO time for my computer!! cry  

Cookie Seduction
Crew

Eternal Dragonz
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:56 am
Siras

don't worry about the subject that's why the chat thread is there it is to talk about whatever 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:59 am
sfinksss
I just can agree with Raja Valor, cuz I'm online just in weekends and sometimes have much other things to do.. and then I have NO time for my computer!! cry

but you also have posted on the guild more than one time....most of the people in the guild have not even done that  

Eternal Dragonz
Captain

Cookie Seduction
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:13 am
Eternal_Dragonz
sfinksss

but you also have posted on the guild more than one time....most of the people in the guild have not even done that

Thats strange.. why thay even want to be in guild than?!.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:16 am
sfinksss
Eternal_Dragonz
sfinksss

Thats strange.. why thay even want to be in guild than?!.

don't know why they joined question question but i am sending a letter to "all" guild members on the matter....i will post it here as well for newer recruits 4laugh  

Eternal Dragonz
Captain

Y_a_y_m_e

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:35 pm
hi people i'm new to this guild but i like it already  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:14 am
yeah me too but i dont think im that new.....but yeah why do people join the guild if they dont even particapate? confused  

fire demon56

kintara5

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:26 pm
Please fogive me. Please allow me to stay in the guild.  
Angels and Dragons

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff