Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Many kisses
  Oh yes
View Results

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:40 am
I didn't participate in the V-day event due to the principle of the matter, but it did look really amusing.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:48 am
lurichan
I didn't participate in the V-day event due to the principle of the matter, but it did look really amusing.

Your not the only one who didn't take part in the v-day event...  

Devils_lilboy

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:09 pm
Devils_lilboy
lurichan

Your not the only one who didn't take part in the v-day event...

mmyup, I wasn't too fussed about it, didn't actually know they had anything until it was over *likes living under her little rock, it's very cosy here*

And dude! You're naked! By choice? eek Dayam you must be cold xp  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:39 pm
i gave...alot thats all i remember but i got 0  

Aubrey of the sliver line

ketchakik

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:47 pm
lurichan

awww but i'm sure a lot of ppl wanted to kiss you luri razz  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:08 pm
DarkPrincesa
I got to goddess and got and gave around 60-70 kisses. I got frustrated after I found out there was no "big" prize.

Yeah, ain't that the truth. I got 26 of those damn necklaces. Now what do I do with them? I can hardly go to the corner and sell them for $1 each to high school kids now, can I?
And I can't really wear them all at once or give them to family members.

I'm disappointed in the Gaia event organizers. They've let me, and everyone else, down.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

hfdhgsdfgsf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:48 pm
I didn't partcipate. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:57 pm
I gave 42 and got 0. I can't remember what level that was...I got like 8 necklaces.

Morrighu

Distrustful Kitten

6,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:44 pm
lurichan

What do you mean? There's no principal, it's valentines day. Do you mean a principal against spreading love and kindness to people?
The principal of ignoring love?
It's not even a love principal it's a Gaia event principal. It was exactly the same as last years Halloween event only we got s**t 'prizes' this time.

I'm so snarky today but it's in a cheeky, not-at-all serious, kind of Russell Brand sort of way.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:25 am
Last time I checked I'd gotten over 160 kisses, but I can't remember how many I gave out. Way passed Goddess. I have a ton of those necklaces! xd  

TheWitchGotRobin

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:34 am
spooky_sez
lurichan

What do you mean? There's no principal, it's valentines day. Do you mean a principal against spreading love and kindness to people?
It's not even a love principal it's a Gaia event principal. It was exactly the same as last years Halloween event only we got s**t 'prizes' this time.

I'm so snarky today but it's in a cheeky, not-at-all serious, kind of Russell Brand sort of way.

Ahh, the principle of not wanting to kiss people other than my Boyfriend, or to be kissed by people other than the person that I love and have spent over 4 years with now. 3nodding

I know it sounds odd, and most people would say "but it's just an online game" but in his eyes it would still be seen as a form of cheating, even in the realm of digital, so I abstained from participating.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:35 am
ketchakik
lurichan

redface sweatdrop *insert jealous boyfriend comment here*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

DR490N

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:09 pm
it was a stupid event.
my girlfriend agrees  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:31 pm
lurichan
spooky_sez
lurichan

Ahh, the principle of not wanting to kiss people other than my Boyfriend, or to be kissed by people other than the person that I love and have spent over 4 years with now. 3nodding

I know it sounds odd, and most people would say "but it's just an online game" but in his eyes it would still be seen as a form of cheating, even in the realm of digital, so I abstained from participating.

That just sounds strange and controlling.  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50

ketchakik

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 11:58 am
lurichan
ketchakik
lurichan

redface sweatdrop *insert jealous boyfriend comment here*

lol aww well that's a good reason smile  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out