Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
How many generations? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wandering Hate

Feral Duck

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 10:57 am
I've gotten to 6th generation before it crashed crying I had to start over and remove all my custom content for it run correctly again.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:19 am
I am on my third generation. Its taking a while because I am trying to get equal amount of play for all the family members. Is ay I am only going to have like two kids per a family. Pffft- the second generation is four kids and then one of the girls has four and another has three. Ha, so it's taking some time  

The Extraordinary Lauren

Captain Jenocidal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 12:27 pm
Menaceman
I don't play my families long enough. The most generations I've ever had is 2; parents and children! I think its because I don't like seeing my Sims die so I stop playing a house before they get to that stage.

I'm the same way, only I make it to the 3rd generation. Sad thing is, the grandparents often end up being the same age as their grandchildren because I never go back and play them because I hate for them to die.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:06 pm
I think three was my highest number of generations. >.< I usually get bored after that and make new families or play the pre-mades for a while. This is why I have yet to complete a legacy.  

Canadian Ballerina

so-not-true

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:49 am
At the moment I'm doing a legacy and am on the 3rd gen - but I'm hoping to get to the 10th 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:16 am
i've only made it to about 3rd. && now i never play that neibhorhood. i need to get back into that neibhorhood but i made me && my boyfriend sims in a different neibhorhood and my xbf && my family has grandkids. me && my current bf only have 4 children. lol that sounds so confusing  

s0rta_a_ang3l

Rone R

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:46 pm
I'm doing the 5 one.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:17 pm
I'm on 3rd gen at the moment in my neighbourhood, and I'm planning to go up to 5th. Then I'm going to freeze the youngest generation as teens and just play normally after that, because I think that's a good aim.  

Chikiya

littlesausage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:19 pm
2nd confused  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:58 pm
I don't really have many generations, save for pre-made parents and children. Although I do plan to have some of my young adult Sims marry each other and have babies. I wish you could get teen Sims pregnant, that would be interesting and would definately cause some DRAMA!!!! Anyway, maybe when Kurt Hummel and Hunter Travis grow up, if they get married I'm having them adopt a kid.  

marshmallowcreampie

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

MizuBushi

1,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:08 pm
im working on my 12th gen on sims2  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:28 pm
Jiraiya707

Oh mai o.o

Sadly, i've only gotten to about the 3rd generation, cause I get bored and move on.

I actually just made a sim male sleep with every woman in town and get a baby on her, so there are 29 of his children running around town... I'm sort of betting i'll get some interesting generations off of them...

Carantathraiel

MizuBushi

1,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:46 pm
Carantathraiel
Jiraiya707

Oh mai o.o

Sadly, i've only gotten to about the 3rd generation, cause I get bored and move on.

I actually just made a sim male sleep with every woman in town and get a baby on her, so there are 29 of his children running around town... I'm sort of betting i'll get some interesting generations off of them...
thats nothing i had a guy do the same thing but once they all grew up i had his kids get to gether and have kids then those kids get together and have kids then my game glitched and made a baby with one eye  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:06 pm
Playing the Sims 2, I never got past generation 5 or so.

Sims 3, I have gotten to generation 11. surprised

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

pinapplepielady

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:48 am
Sims 3 - PinkBlueFuschiaGreen - Generation 2
Sims 2 - Af - Generation 2
Sims: Life Stories - Caihjj - I am still planning to make this family.
Sims - Ei - I am still planning this family as well.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff