Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
What is the most involved you've ever been with your game? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madame Royale

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:48 pm
I've gotten involved like that too :3 I would sketch out family trees too lol  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:34 am
Sometimes an idea will pop into my mind for a new family. Even if its 12 at night, I get up, get paper and a pen and plan:

I draw a family tree, describing the members.
Draw the blueprint for their house
And plan what I'm going to do with them. It's quite sad really redface  

Greenzally

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:00 am
I do the same thing. Before I make a house or even a family, I write down a list of names that are diffrent (i like using exotic names) and who likes who, and what they're like. I also do Blueprint map-outs of the houses, planning what is going to go where so I can make a nice organized house. I liked my houses big, but not extreamly big so taht I can't find anything or anyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:58 pm
In some neighborhoods, I plan out marriages and how many children a sim is going to have.... when that sim is still a toddler. gonk  

Evil Murklins
Vice Captain

Osaka In Wonderland

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:20 am
Lets see... attempting to make good enough sims of McFly, Azumanga Daioh and W [Double you] (Japanese pop group for those who don't know) to put on modthesims2 and planning to make a music video with it. Does that count?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:04 am
I feel so bad for the pets in the adoption service so I try to get my sims to adopt as many as they can in one shot.  

ZombietasticGreen

Distinct Dabbler

9,525 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Siren Silence

Fanatical Phantom

15,250 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:58 pm
I never seem to get very involved with my Sims for some reason. I have been making Sims of all my friends lately, including my crush. I kill their Sim look-alikes when they piss me off. (But I always resurrect them.)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:11 pm
Lilygwen
I've never been that involved with the game. I have a bad habbit of making lots of families with houses but never really play them. I have few "favourite" families that I play once in a while but usually I just do new families, get them started with work and school and then next time do another new family. rolleyes
I do that, too. I hate it.

Random by Nature

coop13579

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:47 pm
I've tried to do a couple of challenges before, but I got bored with them before too long. I also am guilty of making families, playing them for a little bit, and then moving on. The longest I've really played a sim is one of the Maxis students in University (Marla Biggs). I've played her the whole way through, moved her out, got her a job (and cowplant), and married to a townie.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 12:00 pm
This thread and the Registry threads in Stories subforum gave me the idea to make a Birth, Death, and Marriage Registry spreadsheet.  

Lady Vina

randomchild91

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:45 am
I'm not that..erm...into it. but I do keep a list of all the teens in my neighborhood and try to match them up with the perfect GF/BF in the neighborhood so when they're adults I dont have to worry about finding a match and making them fall in love and all that jazz. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:29 pm
i bounce back and forth between familys and neighborhoods. right now, im only playing the neighborhood i built, Kweechoville.

i has the sims university but my game kept crashing so i uninstalled it. but i still had some of my sims from it like castor nova, kevin bear, heather huffington, etc.

i paired them all off and threw in a little drama. now all of their kids are turning into adults (and will be paird off) and my college sims are getting old. Allegra died this morning. cry

but yeah, this is the most ive ever gotten into the game. anywho, off to throw more birthday parties. =^_^=

Small Strawx

pinapplepielady

2,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:18 pm
Actually most of my diary is about The Sims series. I have house blue prints, family trees, legacy rules, challenge ideas, plots, and baby names. Fun stuff.  
The Sims Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff