Somethin funny that happened to you Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hannah-Kiwii

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:04 am
Maloonster
I only got Ballophobia...thus I don't do any kind of sports with balls included razz

It's explained why above, but I'm afraid of footballs, and won't go near the things.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:55 am
Hannah_errie
Maloonster
I only got Ballophobia...thus I don't do any kind of sports with balls included razz

It's explained why above, but I'm afraid of footballs, and won't go near the things.

A football and a soccor ball are the only balls that have ever hit me in the face several times and counting... but the sports are so much fun. D :  

Little Miss Climax

Larele

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:25 pm
Yeah.. when I hear a sudden sound
I jump o.o It wasn't funny to me, but it sure cracked half the class up ><
Funny to me: I forgot my lunch money (after cheching everywhere) found it in my back pocket just as the lunch bell to end rang lol!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:43 pm
Guardian Larele`
Funny to me: I forgot my lunch money (after cheching everywhere) found it in my back pocket just as the lunch bell to end rang lol!

oh crappy >.<
Today we were playing soccer and the ball was in the air and I went to head-butt it, but right after I got a knee in the face...I'm never headbuting a ball again gonk  

Grimm IronShade

Slichick

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:10 pm
This really didn't happen to just me but it is real funny.
When I was a senior in high school, I had honors English. Well our assaignment was to write a paper and then read to the class. We could pick whatever subject we wanted. (Can't even remember what mine was about) Anyway, several people had read their papers and one of the girls had written a very emotional paper about her father, who was very sick. The room was very somber. Jim, a very quite and somewhat shy person, got up and walk to the front to start. He had a little jesture he often did with his hands, then placed them on his hips and as calm as could be stated, "My masochistic baby slapped me with a chain." I was great, your could hear the ripple of shock go through the classroom then, we all burst into laughter, of course, the teacher immediately runs to the front of the room and snatches Jim's paper up. After she looked at his paper on Ireland, she questioned he as to why he made the other statement. Jim calmly replied, "Well, I had to get their attention after Crystal's sad paper, what better why could you think of?" The teacher rolled her eyes and told him not to ad lib anymore.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:59 pm
Hello all!

This incident didn't happen to me, but it was still way funny. My best friends(Arianna and K'Lee) and I were in this locker room in this gym during music festival. Arianna and I were supposed to be practicing our song. They had been snooping and opening random doors while I was in the bathroom. (I had hardcore food poisoning.) They heard some footsteps up above and took off thinking we were going to get into trouble for being in this locker room. I walked around the corner soon enough to see K'Lee trip over this cement bench and biff it. We laughed so hard. It was pretty awesome.

The funniest thing that has ever happened to me…hm? I'd have to say the time my friends and I got yelled at in Wal-mart. I was wearing a clip on tie and pair of boxers and sitting in this shopping cart while one of my friends was pushing me. We were taking this shopping cart on two wheels around corners and what not, it was pretty fun. Well this guy, ironically name d**k, yelled at us. We weren't hurting anything; we were just having a little fun. I still remember what he said to us. " Are you retarded or something?!?" He got three different answers to that question. I said no, Necia said yes and Karl said maybe. He was a little irate with us. In the end, I ended up getting out of the shopping cart returning the boxers and clip on tie to their "homes" and we went to K-Mart where I road the quarter pony outside. Great times...  

Nashitu

Coll Ohmsford

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:44 pm
I was walking in an art mueseum (really boring. except for the egyptian and roman stuff) and I was reading a book or pamphlet. I wasn't paying attention (really bored by then) and ran smack right into a becnh. Flipped once and landed on my back. I look up and my dad is staring at me and my brother wouldn't stop laughing.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:28 am
I was walking home from school like two years ago and I was walking with two of my friends and we were just talking and walking like we always do. The only difference being that one of my friend's little brother was walking up in front of us. We were near a bush when my friend went to take a bite out of her chocolate bar but instead it fell onto the pavement. She moaned and my other friend's brother turned around and went to eat the chocolate off the pavement. I was like.. "ewww!" so I took it off him and threw it in the bush. I then went to carry on walking but my foot landed half on the curb and half in mid air and next thing I know, I'm flat on the floor. At first I was deadly silent and so were my friends but then I started laughing but my friends said nothing because they thought I was crying, it wasn't until I laughed out loud that they joined in. It was absolutely hilarious and something that I shall never ever forget.

Something embarrassing that happened to me in my Film Studies class was when I hit my hand on the desk and blamed my friend for hurting me (friend being a guy), he said he didn't even touch me and I turned around and said "you were touching me in your mind" and then my step brother heard and started laughing his a** off and I realised what I had actually said and couldn't stop laughing for ages.  

Jammy_Dz

defenderdarksun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:55 am
My parents are always acquiring random s**t. At one point they had an old fashion stationary bike that I had to take apart so we could throw it away. After it was all taken apart there where these two smaller pipes, that I thought would make a neat echo on the hills around our house. The first couple times the pipes echoed and then I screwed up. One of the steel pipes struck wrong, swung up and slammed me in the forehead just above my left eye. It was a deep gash and I now have a crescent shape scar where it his me. I then had to explain it to a very unsympathetic mom. Smart one!  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 9:24 am
Oh my God, so manny funny and embarrasing moments.

The first one was when I was like, what, four? Yeah, four. Well, I was walking down the street, my baby-sitter up ahead. And, some of the brownstones on that block have these lion faces that stick out from the wall. So, I was singing the alphabet, bashing a stick onto the ground when BAM!, I slam right into one of the lions face first. I fall onto the ground, and start crying. Not only until my sitter is down to the corner of the block does she realize I'm not with her. -.-

Another time was when I was in middle school. It was my first year, so I always tried to act cool, even though I was the cross-dresser of my grade (and I still hold onto that title produly!) But anyway, my class and I were in our homeroom during this fifteen-minute study hall. I was the only one in the back row, and two of the collest guys were sitting ahead of me. I really had to pass some gas, so I thought I could just rip the wind silently. I didn't, and the two boys turned around and looked at me as if I had three heads.

Shoulder Conscience

Limitless Love

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:49 pm
haha, one of the worst moments i've had are...
oh, i know.
We had to do the mexican hat dance in P.E., so we had to get partners. WELL, I was just coming back from delivering something for Mr. Robards (my pe teacher) and then he comes up to me with this one kid trailing behind (lets call him jerk.) and tells me
"Kris! Jerk doesn't have a partner"
"uhhh..." *bug eyes* "what does that have to do with ME mr robards?"
"You're his partner. Go on now, or I'll mark you tardy."
((gives mr r the evil eye, realizing jerk is my partner for the next 3 WEEKS-of hell.))
now imma stop here for a sec and explain who jerk is. he is a dorkwad who is too smart and has pimples all over his face and smells funny like my grandmas house and has a squeaky in-between-girl-boy-voice.
((moving on))
My friend michelle cracks a joke cuz im sitting next to her and shes really laughin about the fact that i have jerk as a partner. we giggle then she points at him. he turns around-and freakin winks at me.
i get all these shivers down my spine and then go back to the curriculum
a few days later, were still working on the mexican hat dance for pe. so i go up to him *glareglare* and we start the routine. then michelle says "ooh look at the lovebirrrrds" *i give the MAJOR evil eye to michi*
THEN-he puts his hand on my shoulder. i flinch. he says "its ok, its part of the routine" *i kinda beleived him, wasn't really sure* suddenly he puts his arm around my waist and tries to pull me close to him. i scream and flail around with my arms "let go you sicko!!!!" he smiles and says "no.mine." ((it woulda been real sweet if he wasnt jerk, but he was jerk.)) im still flailing around as michelle starts to laugh her head off. my elbow jabs him in the gut a few times...then it hits lower to his *ahem* then he falls on the ground moaning and crap. pe tech looks over and sees that i did it. god. i didnt even know he HAD balls he lays there for a few minutes then gets back up rolleyes so then my teacher sends me to my counselor and we had to sit there for an hour trying to explain. when he finally got to the part where he put his arm around my waist the counseler goes "YOU DID WHAT!? IM CALLING YOUR PARENTS!" god....that was hell. mom had to come in and his dad had to come in and they got in a big argument "well your son is a pervert! well your daughter dresses like a slut!" i actually dont dress like a slut. i wear pretty guyish clothes, but i was still in my pe clothes. by now jerk is bright red, and so am i...next day in pe we still have to do the mexican hat dance but the teacher is watching us super careful and i avoid and contact with him ninja  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:14 pm
Slichick
This really didn't happen to just me but it is real funny.
When I was a senior in high school, I had honors English. Well our assaignment was to write a paper and then read to the class. We could pick whatever subject we wanted. (Can't even remember what mine was about) Anyway, several people had read their papers and one of the girls had written a very emotional paper about her father, who was very sick. The room was very somber. Jim, a very quite and somewhat shy person, got up and walk to the front to start. He had a little jesture he often did with his hands, then placed them on his hips and as calm as could be stated, "My masochistic baby slapped me with a chain." I was great, your could hear the ripple of shock go through the classroom then, we all burst into laughter, of course, the teacher immediately runs to the front of the room and snatches Jim's paper up. After she looked at his paper on Ireland, she questioned he as to why he made the other statement. Jim calmly replied, "Well, I had to get their attention after Crystal's sad paper, what better why could you think of?" The teacher rolled her eyes and told him not to ad lib anymore.

HAHA that's awsome, sounds kinda like me, but I don't think I could have done quite as well  

Grimm IronShade

Grimm IronShade

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 6:17 pm
UnlovedTerryn
haha, one of the worst moments i've had are...
oh, i know.
We had to do the mexican hat dance in P.E., so we had to get partners. WELL, I was just coming back from delivering something for Mr. Robards (my pe teacher) and then he comes up to me with this one kid trailing behind (lets call him jerk.) and tells me
"Kris! Jerk doesn't have a partner"
"uhhh..." *bug eyes* "what does that have to do with ME mr robards?"
"You're his partner. Go on now, or I'll mark you tardy."
((gives mr r the evil eye, realizing jerk is my partner for the next 3 WEEKS-of hell.))
now imma stop here for a sec and explain who jerk is. he is a dorkwad who is too smart and has pimples all over his face and smells funny like my grandmas house and has a squeaky in-between-girl-boy-voice.
((moving on))
My friend michelle cracks a joke cuz im sitting next to her and shes really laughin about the fact that i have jerk as a partner. we giggle then she points at him. he turns around-and freakin winks at me.
i get all these shivers down my spine and then go back to the curriculum
a few days later, were still working on the mexican hat dance for pe. so i go up to him *glareglare* and we start the routine. then michelle says "ooh look at the lovebirrrrds" *i give the MAJOR evil eye to michi*
THEN-he puts his hand on my shoulder. i flinch. he says "its ok, its part of the routine" *i kinda beleived him, wasn't really sure* suddenly he puts his arm around my waist and tries to pull me close to him. i scream and flail around with my arms "let go you sicko!!!!" he smiles and says "no.mine." ((it woulda been real sweet if he wasnt jerk, but he was jerk.)) im still flailing around as michelle starts to laugh her head off. my elbow jabs him in the gut a few times...then it hits lower to his *ahem* then he falls on the ground moaning and crap. pe tech looks over and sees that i did it. god. i didnt even know he HAD balls he lays there for a few minutes then gets back up rolleyes so then my teacher sends me to my counselor and we had to sit there for an hour trying to explain. when he finally got to the part where he put his arm around my waist the counseler goes "YOU DID WHAT!? IM CALLING YOUR PARENTS!" god....that was hell. mom had to come in and his dad had to come in and they got in a big argument "well your son is a pervert! well your daughter dresses like a slut!" i actually dont dress like a slut. i wear pretty guyish clothes, but i was still in my pe clothes. by now jerk is bright red, and so am i...next day in pe we still have to do the mexican hat dance but the teacher is watching us super careful and i avoid and contact with him ninja

gonk wow, I would have DEMANDED a new partner  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:16 am
i was walking down the hallway...and my pants were one size to large....yes thats wat happened, they fell, but i saved my self by being fool i am and yelled "DO THE NO PANTS DANCE!!!" and well danced.
my nickname is now The Boogieing Boxer Boy....  

C0Dy_626

C0Dy_626

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:36 am
Xero the black wind
Guardian Larele`

oh crappy >.<
Today we were playing soccer and the ball was in the air and I went to head-butt it, but right after I got a knee in the face...I'm never headbuting a ball again gonk

one time in gym (worst class) we wer playin soccer and i was goalie so this one kid that hates my gutswas on the soccer team and he kicked the ball straight at my head and theres nothing sayin i cant hit the ball wit my head.....so i did but it made a huge SMACK kinda noise and every one was to busy looking at me , the kid wit no athletic ability, that they didnt notice the ball rolling into the other goal! rofl  
73: Random Life Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff