Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxic.GummyBear

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:36 pm
tamachan414
Quote:
um dressing "goth" doesnt make you a goth

what's that supposed to mean?
it meens goth isnt just the style of clothes you were its personality, its music its lifestyle its a bunch of other things you all seems to think mainstream goth not the real meaning of goth dont tell me i have to define goth for you  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:38 pm
Toxic.GummyBear
tamachan414
Quote:
um dressing "goth" doesnt make you a goth

what's that supposed to mean?
it meens goth isnt just the style of clothes you were its personality, its music its lifestyle its a bunch of other things you all seems to think mainstream goth not the real meaning of goth dont tell me i have to define goth for you
i meant what i said as a rhetorical question, it just sounded really bitchy the way i read it  

tamachan414

tamachan414

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:41 pm
and it still sounds bitchy, i dress like i do because i dress the way i feel, if i feel sad i dress sad, if i feel happy i dress with some color. but i always wear black. and ner. >_>  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:13 pm
tamachan414
and it still sounds bitchy, i dress like i do because i dress the way i feel, if i feel sad i dress sad, if i feel happy i dress with some color. but i always wear black. and ner. >_>
kk its nothing against you im just saying for those people who think hot topic is trendy or you have to wear black to be goth its not even that i live like a 18th century goth i dont like when people say you have to dress a certain way  

Toxic.GummyBear

tamachan414

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:24 pm
Toxic.GummyBear
tamachan414
kk its nothing against you im just saying for those people who think hot topic is trendy or you have to wear black to be goth its not even that i live like a 18th century goth i dont like when people say you have to dress a certain way

oh, ok, i just take everything personally -_- i like hot topic. but i want somewhere new!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:33 pm
www.vampsandtramps.com if you like hot topic youll love there smile  

Toxic.GummyBear

tamachan414

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:39 pm
yay, happy shop *goes there* this is kool <3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:49 pm
lol i know im trying to save up 300 for a semi shop  

Toxic.GummyBear

tamachan414

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:56 pm
that'd be way kool, i need to plot and see what i want, and then resist the urge to spend money and save some crying  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:06 pm
i only have 200 canadian stare  

Toxic.GummyBear

tamachan414

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:09 pm
hmmmm, idk how much usd that is *looks up* that's about the same....i have a lot in my bank, but saving for a trip to europe -_-  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:59 pm
tamachan414
yeh, i've gotten jewelry from claire's and hottopic, and i get random shirts, and wear a lot of accessories with them, so it kinda looks goth

Thank God, I thought I was the only one here who shops at Claire's. Some of their stuff's a little fluffy and annoying, but they have some cool stuff too, if you look hard enough.  

Freedom Fire

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:43 pm
tamachan414
hmmmm, idk how much usd that is *looks up* that's about the same....i have a lot in my bank, but saving for a trip to europe -_-
Where in europe? This is actually really relevent to this topic. If you get to London, skip the changing of the guard or that touristy stuff (although I'll admit the tower is cool), and go to Camdon. The shops there are bloody amazing.
Admittedly, it's easier to find punk than goth there, but whichever you're looking for, you will find it, and it will be awesome.

Just don't forget to convert the prices.
"Ooh! These boots are only twenty dollars?"
"Twenty pounds. Not an 'only' price."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:46 pm
Freedom Fire
tamachan414
yeh, i've gotten jewelry from claire's and hottopic, and i get random shirts, and wear a lot of accessories with them, so it kinda looks goth

Thank God, I thought I was the only one here who shops at Claire's. Some of their stuff's a little fluffy and annoying, but they have some cool stuff too, if you look hard enough.

I go there too!! But our clairs has split into clairs and icing... and clairs has the more childish stuff (I still always check... the only "old" chick in there with all the 11 and 12yrs) and icing has the more teen stuff.  

DarkPrincesa

Toxic.GummyBear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:06 pm
DarkPrincesa
Freedom Fire
tamachan414

I go there too!! But our clairs has split into clairs and icing... and clairs has the more childish stuff (I still always check... the only "old" chick in there with all the 11 and 12yrs) and icing has the more teen stuff.
claires and ardenes here i love both stores my store by my house has alot of good gothic items smile  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff