Submit

greenyoshieggz

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:25 pm
churrlo
Everyone in Shippuden is hot gonk The years were kind to all of them.... smexynesh gonk And yay! ^^ *nuzzles*

cha... Sakura was throwing a whole bunch of comments about narutos growth eek  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:39 pm
xd Yeah surprised Shika-kun is like... wow gonk  

churrlo

`Renny

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:52 am
Shikalee

xd Heheheh... Hooooo... rofl heart

Seriously. Lee and Neji are very good physical fighters, and I feel deserve more respect than people like Orochimaru who just take advantage of Ninjutsu.

My key chains represent the 3 geniuses of Konoha. xD
Shikamaru: Of... Shogi? xD;; (Strategy)
Neji: Of the Gentle Fist
Lee: Of Hard Work
There's more, of course. Kakashi (techniques), Kabuto (deception), Naruto (A dummy, but a true emotional genius)... there's probably more I'm forgetting.

Kurenai was always a wallflower for me. I still don't know much about her. I hope she and Shikamaru become friends so she can comfort him. Shikamaru was hurt as much, if not more than Kurenai when Asuma passed. He needs support more than ever now. He has his father... but their relationship was never as close as the relationship between him and Asuma. But Asuma's death seems to have possibly brought them closer. Shikaku could not be more proud...

Thats the same thing I feel about Rock Lee and Neji. They are sometimes overlooked as fighters because they are more relient on Taijutsu. (Not that Lee has a choice.)

Yes they are the three best Geniuses in Konoha in my eyes.
Neji= The The branch member who has mastered main branch techinques(palm rotation aka heavenly spin), he is a true genius of the Hyuuga Bloodline Trait and the Gentle Fist Taijutsu style.
Lee= The one who is unable to use Ninjutsu nor Genjutsu but is still able to become a great ninja through hard work and determination.
and then there was.....
Shikamaru= The one with a great strategic mind. Just a pure genius no matter how you look at it.

I don't know much about Kurenai-sensei but I gain respect for her because how she helped Hinata become more confident in a way. (Not saying she did it all cause Naruto had alot to do with it.) Plus she just seems to me like an awesome person. I hope her and Shikamaru become good friends, they both need someone right now and it's just the perfect thing for the both of them. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:10 pm
You hit some good points ^___^  

churrlo

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:57 am
churrlo
JOYGASM? =O <333  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:59 am
`Renny
Shikalee

Seriously. Lee and Neji are very good physical fighters, and I feel deserve more respect than people like Orochimaru who just take advantage of Ninjutsu.

There's more, of course. Kakashi (techniques), Kabuto (deception), Naruto (A dummy, but a true emotional genius)... there's probably more I'm forgetting.

Kurenai was always a wallflower for me. I still don't know much about her. I hope she and Shikamaru become friends so she can comfort him. Shikamaru was hurt as much, if not more than Kurenai when Asuma passed. He needs support more than ever now. He has his father... but their relationship was never as close as the relationship between him and Asuma. But Asuma's death seems to have possibly brought them closer. Shikaku could not be more proud...

Thats the same thing I feel about Rock Lee and Neji. They are sometimes overlooked as fighters because they are more relient on Taijutsu. (Not that Lee has a choice.)

Neji= The The branch member who has mastered main branch techinques(palm rotation aka heavenly spin), he is a true genius of the Hyuuga Bloodline Trait and the Gentle Fist Taijutsu style.
Lee= The one who is unable to use Ninjutsu nor Genjutsu but is still able to become a great ninja through hard work and determination.
and then there was.....
Shikamaru= The one with a great strategic mind. Just a pure genius no matter how you look at it.

I don't know much about Kurenai-sensei but I gain respect for her because how she helped Hinata become more confident in a way. (Not saying she did it all cause Naruto had alot to do with it.) Plus she just seems to me like an awesome person. I hope her and Shikamaru become good friends, they both need someone right now and it's just the perfect thing for the both of them. 3nodding
Now that I think about it, those 3 seriously ARE overlooked... Neji can seriously kick everyone's a**, Lee has got this most powerful determination, and well, mostly fans overlook Shikamaru (he gets A LOT of credit in the manga...)

I totally agree with that. You know Neji and Lee better than I do. xD <3

Yeah! But just friends. I was really hoping Shikamaru would hook up with a girl like Temari. Shikamaru really has no backbone. D: Well, when it comes to people. He's getting better, I guess...  

Syndactyly

`Renny

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:00 pm
Shikalee
`Renny
Shikalee

and then there was.....

Now that I think about it, those 3 seriously ARE overlooked... Neji can seriously kick everyone's a**, Lee has got this most powerful determination, and well, mostly fans overlook Shikamaru (he gets A LOT of credit in the manga...)

I totally agree with that. You know Neji and Lee better than I do. xD <3

Yeah! But just friends. I was really hoping Shikamaru would hook up with a girl like Temari. Shikamaru really has no backbone. D: Well, when it comes to people. He's getting better, I guess...

Yeap they are overlooked but mainly Shikamaru.

Of course i know them well. They are my top 2 characters. The own and pwn two are the greatest in my eyes. Thier strong will to prove themselves to someone is the main reason they rule. Rock Lee proving he can become a ninja w/out certain abilities and Neji trying to prove as a branch member he can surpass the Main family. In which I believe they both have proven.

haha....The Temari x Shikamaru pairing....I don't know why but i think this pairing is funny. But it is a good pairing. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:41 pm
Shikalee
churrlo
JOYGASM? =O <333

Omg yes eek  

churrlo

Airashii_Enjuku

7,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:42 am
welcome back  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:06 pm
^^  

churrlo

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:26 pm
churrlo
^^
I think she's taking another hiatus.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:26 pm
I would concur gonk  

churrlo

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:39 pm
Shikalee! The mere thought of you leaving haunts me to this day. D: And you better put some thought and use that smart-a** brain of yours by putting it to work, to think of some way to get those episodes. D< Or I'll have to use my dumb-a** brain for you. >(  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:40 pm
blaugh I love you JhonnyRaincloud heart  

churrlo

`Renny

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:25 pm
Ello JhonnyRaincloud!!!!!!  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers