Know of it?
  I've heard of it, but haven't really delved into it
  Yeah, I know some stuff
  Nope
  Hmm... interesting...
View Results

Ayla Skye

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:45 am
It appears to me that on both the table and the map most of the chakra points sit on mountains. I don't know much about this and don't know how accurate either is. However I have spent a year where several ley lines converged. It was an interesting and at one point overwhelming experiecne. I would like to learn more about this and find out if it's true.

I've pretty much always wanted to be a vetranarian but there have been a few times in my life when I thought being an archiologist would be very fun.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:44 pm
Ayla Skye
It appears to me that on both the table and the map most of the chakra points sit on mountains. I don't know much about this and don't know how accurate either is. However I have spent a year where several ley lines converged. It was an interesting and at one point overwhelming experiecne. I would like to learn more about this and find out if it's true.

I've pretty much always wanted to be a vetranarian but there have been a few times in my life when I thought being an archiologist would be very fun.
eek it realy scares me sometimes, how so much from D&D seems to make so much sence when we talk about paganism...i mean, i know it was almost all taken from actual real-life stuff, history, stories, math, cultures, blah, but realy! i don't wanna sound like a geek now, but...what i know is this. where there are places with alot of geological activity in the form of volcanoes, or tectonics, there is also alot of contracting and expanding, which causes alot of energy, high levels of energy mind you, you be used. thgis energy is all condensed in one spot, and these are called earth nodes, right? well...in D&D, the forgotten realkms campaign setting had all this information on there underdark, and the keyed earth nodes with magic in a wave system. the closer you are, the more powerfull the effect, and also, the stronger the node, the wider the area. the frequency changes too. anyway, eek the fact that they are in mountains alot is because that mountains are the product of geological activity. i would be realy unsurprised if these places had large amounts of crystals in them too. they would be very valuable places if left relatively undisturbed, and yet, t eek ey could also become very good conduits for a new natural resource. the only problem with this is that humans have a tendancy to keep using until the source is gone, and this would only be a way to quadrupal our rate of earthly destruction. someone please don't let this information go wild!! gonk  

twilight insanity

Dain Maxwell

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:49 am
this is very interesting information, i think i'll be researching it more
also when i was 4-bout 7 i wanted to be a witch, a daddy, or a writer  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:40 pm
I personally wouldn't put stock in something like this without a lot of research into it's background.

But I do know a bit about all the topics listed above.  

loahnuh

KittannLittle

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:38 am
Starlock
The table looks questionable to me. I don't know droves about the chakra system but I know enough about it to know that it stops at seven. I dont know where this author is getting things beyond the seventh from. Anybody can compose a correspondence table and then not bother to explain the origination of what's on it (and actually that is very common and a reason I dislike such tables). The concepts in it look interesting, but the associations of the chakras are not those that I usually see. For example, the first chakra is connected not to love and education, but our basal instincts and needs for security. This seems to be using a system different from what is commonly available.

The body chakras go up to seven the earth chakras go on a little more. The rays don't seem to fit (the are more than I have knowledge of) and the colours fit the rays but not the chakras. I question the validity of this table greatly. Does the page you got this from have a bibliography? If not then I would disregard such information until you can find some supporting evidence and literature. Unfortunately such book and websites are not peer reviewed prior to publication and so it is best to amass a number of resources and see if it feels right to you.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 2:51 am
Goddess Hekate
Ok... Does everybody dream of being an Archeologist? because I wanted to be one at one time, then Egyptologist...
Now I'm planning on business Admin. and Commerciel Law.
Weird how dreams change.

I wanted to be an Egyptologist now i do admin but am at university studying forensic science - anthropology so i'm not far off.  

KittannLittle

Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces