Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Trial run Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkPrincesa

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 7:47 am
We did have a little extra eyeliner on top from playing around. But once I saw the lashes I dont think I need it in the corners (the lashes give me the effect I wanted) so I can go less on the pink so that it just showes in the cornes.

The hair is a little tighter then I expected. I dont know if anyone has seen the Killers video for Mr. Brightside but that is the look I was going for. I might have her pull it out more.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:12 am
I don't really like the look with the dress, i think you should do a lighter lipstick. maybe a pink. and then maybe have a eyeshadow that matches your lipstick, but kind of blends in with your skin. and then have some eyeliner, mascara and then fake eyelashes
http://formal-prom-hairstyles.netfirms.com/2.jpg

and maybe something like this for a hair style, i would suggest up, because then your neck wouldn't get too warm.  

tamachan414

Corpse_Bride_131

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:25 pm
That dress is amazing! I'm so jealous! But I do think that the makeup is a bit much for the dress.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:54 pm
I'd change the hair to a more elegant look, not 80's. But that's me.

I'm afraid of the 80's hair. My mother's highschool yearbook is the cause.  

[TL]

tears_of_blood_452

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:36 pm
I'm not so sure about the eyes, Maybe a little less eyeliner, it's too much for the dress.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:46 pm
Oh, Wow!! Your dress is gourgeous! Congradultions!  

Katanas Blade

DJ Database

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:00 pm
wow its nice. that would be cool to have a goth wedding. or atleast I think so  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:24 pm
My honest opinion is that I'm not a fan of what you've picked out.

You're a gourgous girl, and you have beautiful eyes! I think that the make up doesn't complement what your DNA has graced you with.
I'm not a fan of the hair either... To be perfectly honest, with your hair and make up it just looks like you're going to a Junior-high halloween party dressed as a pixie. sweatdrop

I really like your dress though, and it fits you beautifully! But the hair and makeup does not do you or that dress justice.

Of course, if you're in love with it... who am I to say what you should wear on your special day?  

Silly_Doll

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:15 pm
Eternal Dead
...um I go look for something...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
this one is joke...

how about this:
um...see
That hair... very nice.
That dress... totally amazing. Really. Like something out of a bloody fairy tale.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff