Reply 12: Zelda Fan The Best Zelda Resource
Twilight Princess: 2nd dungeon place [need help] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wipeout4wh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:24 pm
i liked that one...its kinda hard to remember cause i beat the game so long ago....
but its in the middle of the room at the bottom...not sure how to get there though  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:21 am
i had just beat the damn desert temple and my brother erased my file evil scream  

xXxXmr uchihaXxXx

xXxXmr uchihaXxXx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:34 am
z3ldafan
look at the dungeon map! duh

lolz haha lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:42 am
Zelda rules !!!!!!!!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f6/Darkspines_Sonic.jpg

sonic for super smashbros brawl  

xXxXmr uchihaXxXx

xO Kit Kat Ox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:13 pm
I beat that level so long ago, but hopefully I can remember. You have to go back to the room with a giant sphere in the middle. It had 3 floors, and at the bottom there was water with weird piranha things. The thing in the middle is where the boss is. Try looking it up on youtube if you still need help :]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:06 am
Where are you exactly in the Lakebed Temple. I do know how to get throw it, even though I hate that place. >>  

Kris_Dragoness

marikar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:14 pm
I have a 2 sisters ellas finish the game Twilight prinses clear that the game esmi video game Melodie holy to 8 years always lotomaba without permission but never paid ilotermino absolutely everything to me alos6 days sludge and if esberdat that lotermino absolutely everything alos6 nisi days wants is olbido dela gold armor so Nosere problem help aaaaaaaaaaaa blaugh rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:05 pm
The door is in the main room, the middle section in the water has a hole you drop down into.  

load protagonist to raise

Nelacar Victrix

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:46 am
jese... you noobs should be ashamed. using guides on the third dungeon. you know that the more you use guides, the more inclined you will feel to use them more, untill you cant figure out anything for yourself. I hope that you come to realise that.  
12: Zelda Fan The Best Zelda Resource

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff