Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto Plushies? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jingko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:26 pm
the plushes that i've been able to find, here, not 100% sure about there, but there are really fun store in Akihabara, or electrionic town, that had almost ever gashpon maechine there and it was really fun, and it had modle and manga store like crasy, but do not go to the floor that has the red dot by it. thats like the red light area. but any rate.
naruto with scrool
naruto going to bed
garra
3 differnt kakashis
sosuke
and thats all that i've seen.
but have fun while you are over there.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:57 am
bokchil
I'll be heading to Japan in a few days and was wondering if anyone knew if there are any Naruto plushies. I'm looking to get a Gaara one but I don't want to get my hopes up if there aren't any plushies at all. On a sidenote, does anyone know if I can get a real headband there?

i have real headbands and a gaara plushie!!! yay!!! i got em at anime boston!! heart  

[ the ace of spades ]

The Mikachu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:06 pm
FudgeyTheWhale
bokchil
I'll be heading to Japan in a few days and was wondering if anyone knew if there are any Naruto plushies. I'm looking to get a Gaara one but I don't want to get my hopes up if there aren't any plushies at all. On a sidenote, does anyone know if I can get a real headband there?

i have real headbands and a gaara plushie!!! yay!!! i got em at anime boston!! heart
lucky...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:20 am
You can get a real headband at home using Ebay. But I'm sure there are headbands in Japan, just seems obvious. Also, I know there are Tonton and Pakkun plushies, but I'm not sure of any other characters.

III-Kai-III

Neekroo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:47 am
Shy Fighter Hinata
Yeah, they should have Naruto plushies, considering these Naruto plushies were made from there:
User Image

I'm so EXCITED, I should be getting my Neji plushie in about 2 to 3 weeks time. whee

WHERE DO YOU GET THEM? I WANT TO LEE ONE!!!!! eek

Edit: Nevermind. I got one at Ikasucon. The Naruto and Kiba plushies are adorable, too.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 5:25 am
The plushies are so KAWAII!!!! blaugh  

CLuTzYAnGeL

HappyOrangeSlice

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:06 am
i found Naruto plushies XD at a place called Orbit and another place called E-bay blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:26 pm
Neko Kafweenu
Shy Fighter Hinata
Yeah, they should have Naruto plushies, considering these Naruto plushies were made from there:
User Image

I'm so EXCITED, I should be getting my Neji plushie in about 2 to 3 weeks time. whee

WHERE DO YOU GET THEM? I WANT TO LEE ONE!!!!! eek

Edit: Nevermind. I got one at Ikasucon. The Naruto and Kiba plushies are adorable, too.

For those that want to get one of those plushies, click on this link:
http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop/BPS-0605N.html?id=jhax75FV
They aren't exactly the same as the pictures at the top but there pretty damn close.  

Shy Fighter Hinata

Kittori

Anxious Blob

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 5:54 pm
You can find ANYTHING there....Naruto is a real big hit..and if I can get Naruto plushie here (since I'm like the last to get ANYTHING in the world), i'm bloody well ssure you can get plushies. They have a gaara plushie out too ^-^

*cuddles her Naruto and Kakashi plushie* heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 6:14 pm
Shy Fighter Hinata
User Image

awwww there all so little and cute whee *hugs them* i want some ninja  

panda-shinobi

mangekyou sharingan

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:45 pm
naw you cant buy plushies in japan in stores and shtuff...they come from vending machine like things...acutally there more like crane games. i just got back :/  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 9:47 pm
panda-shinobi
Shy Fighter Hinata
User Image

theyre already on ebay< 3  

mangekyou sharingan

demonlord00

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:19 pm
man iwant one crying  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:29 pm
mangekyou sharingan
panda-shinobi
Shy Fighter Hinata
User Image

i know  

panda-shinobi

jingko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:41 pm
panda-shinobi
mangekyou sharingan
panda-shinobi
Shy Fighter Hinata
User Image

i know

i found them also on cartoonpassion.com, but for warned, they take for ever to ship stuff out to you, and i'm only a few hours drive from them too. sigh, oh well. cool  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff