Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Boys reading Twilight = bad? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minako~Akira

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:23 pm
OMG.. When the fourth or third book comes out, It's going to be Edwards point of view.. And I will still read it! It's such a good book! I hope everybody reads it!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:32 pm

Are you serious?! Or is that just a rumor?
Epitaph of the Twilight

Epitaph of the Twilight

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:30 pm
Epitaph of the Twilight

Epitaph of the Twilight

I think she meant after Eclipse (the third book) or Breaking Dawn (the fourth book), Stephenie's going to come out with Midnight Sun, which is basically Twilight in Edward's perspective. We already have a thread on it, so make sure to check it out ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:30 am
XxfushigipinayxX
Epitaph of the Twilight

Epitaph of the Twilight

I think she meant after Eclipse (the third book) or Breaking Dawn (the fourth book), Stephenie's going to come out with Midnight Sun, which is basically Twilight in Edward's perspective. We already have a thread on it, so make sure to check it out ^^

Oh, I understand. She'll make a parallel series. I'll check the thread out later.
Epitaph of the Twilight

Epitaph of the Twilight

kiyamasho

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:46 am
they have the first chappie posted on her site. i read it and i wanted to cry since it'll most likely be a year or too before it comes out. heart i cant wait!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:59 am
read what you want...Its a good book that Id reccomend to anyone, even if you are a boy... its still REALLY good... = ]  

LoveSnivellus

quadrophenia555

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:52 pm
One of my closest guy friends just finished the book today and he called our friend up and dmeanded to be lent the sequil. I dont think its worng for a guy to read it. I actually think it makes them cooler.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:19 am
I think we need more guys out there who will read it!! Dude, I love you for reading and loving it!!  

whitebranded2883

moffity

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:43 am
XxfushigipinayxX
Epitaph of the Twilight

Epitaph of the Twilight

Too be more precise, Stephenie may release Midnight Sun (I think) and that she may also be switching narrators for book four (tho' I'm not sure...)

Midninght Sun: Will Stephenie be publishing it?
http://twilightlexicon.com/2006/03/11/personal-correspondance-2/
Just scroll down the list til you see the right question.

And guys should be permitted to read whatever they want. Same with girls.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:35 pm
Well I haven't heard many people bashing boys for reading but I can see where they would make the mistake. But I see nothing wrong with it, infact I got a few boys at my school hooked on the series. 3nodding  

Yukiei Yuki

DarkMousy-ArtTheif

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:20 pm
I think that any guy who says any book is a "chick book" and wont read it becauseof that is extremly insucure about themselves. Besides, i girls can read comic books, which are considered for guys (I heart comics), then why cant a guy read a "chick book"?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:27 pm
No, not wrong at all, some people just like different things, who really cares? I don't mrgreen  

vXv_tWiLiGhT~aNgEl_vXv

Cynical Optimist

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:30 pm
Aw, that's terrible that guys are saying that. I think it's nice for a guy to like Twilight. Besides, books are for EVERYONE, not just a specific gender. I think I'm going to force my cousin to read Twilight and New Moon. I'll feel guilty if he never reads even a sentence of it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:47 pm
I don't think its wrong at all for guys to like the book. 3nodding a few days ago when I was in my math class, this guy I knew turned around to say something to me but he stopped in the middle of his sentance when he saw my twilight book on my desk. (I was planning to read it instead of pay attention). He said "Thats a good book!". Hes a pretty cool guy too, and straight (not that that matters or anything).  

[.strawberry pocky.]

frozenxsins

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:55 am
Twilight can be enjoyed by either gender, because it's just one of those books that can be piled into one category: amazing. Most of the boys in my school are repeled by the length, and romantic aspect of the book. I'll bet you good money that they still read Junie B. Jones. What idiots. Only my ex-boyfriend and my best friend managed to read it, and enjoy. -_-  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff