Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Anyone going to the Eclipse Prom? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lost_smile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:33 pm
I get to go. On the contition that I raise the money all on my own and thats alot driving from Mo to Az is alot of gas. But I still get to go.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:46 pm
eclipse prom?  

Punker_Chica

Glitterbean

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:13 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
Freakishly Obsessed
-.- I asked my mom and she totally freaked out and started yelling at me for my stupidity so I guess that means I can't go.

Parents rolleyes
My mom would probably give me this evil sarcastic smirk and say, "Sure, you can go if you find transportation," since she knows nobody'll drive me.

Then I'll just break out plane tickets!
But I don't have any money since I used it all to pay for my AP tests gonk

Your mom makes you pay for your AP tests? T sad hat stinks, my mom would never make me do that...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:18 pm
Yeah, I didn't even ask to go because I already know what the answer's going to be...I hope Stephenie puts a lot of stuff that happened there on her website, though, afterwards.  

Glitterbean

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 9:19 am
Glitterbean
XxfushigipinayxX
Freakishly Obsessed
-.- I asked my mom and she totally freaked out and started yelling at me for my stupidity so I guess that means I can't go.

Parents rolleyes
My mom would probably give me this evil sarcastic smirk and say, "Sure, you can go if you find transportation," since she knows nobody'll drive me.

Then I'll just break out plane tickets!
But I don't have any money since I used it all to pay for my AP tests gonk

Your mom makes you pay for your AP tests? T sad hat stinks, my mom would never make me do that...

Eh...it's more like...

I asked her if we could do that discount thing where I only pay half, since our family was/is kind of going through financial problems. But all she had to say was she didn't want to give me her tax receipts (that's something I needed to qualify for the discount), so I better just ask my dad to pay for it. My dad lives in another state and has always been scarce with money, so I usually try to defend him, and she hates that.

In the end, though, even though I didn't ask him or tell him anything about the tests, he sent $60 as a sort of "allowance" or gift, and I made $40 from babysitting and whatnot. So happy ending, I guess. -shrugs-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:10 pm
I Am! Whod miss that?!  

[Bella_S]

titangirl894

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:35 pm
XxfushigipinayxX
NOOOOOOO!!
I just realized I can't even go if I wanted to because May fifth is the day I take my SAT Reasoning Test!!! gonk

Well...to try and keep this post emo-free, I'll post a quote that highly amused me...

Q.) Do I have to have a date?

A.) NO! This is a pro-stag prom. Who needs boys?
(A note to boys: there are going to be scads of gorgeous single girls all prettied up and thinking romantic thoughts at the prom. Introduce yourself as "Edward" and you are going to get a fantastic reception.)

I am taking the SATs that day too, but that isn't keeping me from going! as soon as SAT testing ends that morning, off we go driving 3 hours to get to pheonix, and we'll make it just in time!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 5:10 am
I GET TO GO! I am so excited! Me and my friend are going to the 6-9 prom.  

Arriana_lynn

lost_smile

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:51 am
The Eclipse prom is going to rock.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:27 pm
Which one is everyone going to? I am going to the 6-9.  

Arriana_lynn

titangirl894

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 4:18 pm
I am going to the 2-5, although it would be easier to go to the later one. Unfourtunatly we didn't know what the options were when we ordered our tickets early enough to get one in the first batch  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:32 pm
I know. My friend had said she had got them and then she called me and said she didn't. I was so dissapointed but then I found out she was on the waiting list for the other one. I am really excited for the later one. Do you think there will be lots of boys?  

Arriana_lynn

The Nightmare Of Squid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:00 pm
I wish  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:55 am
My friend's mom is driving her all the way from Denver to go. My parents won't let me go with. crying  

abandoned corridors

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:25 pm
That sucks. Maybe there will be boys and one will ask us to dance. I hope, I have never had a boyfriend never mind have one ask me to dance. sigh.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff