Hidan
  Kakuzu
  Other
View Results

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:05 pm
Shikalee
CrabappleRed
Eh, Itachi's a wiener. When you get right down to it, there's nothing special or amazing about him. He's just some pretty-boy (apparently. I find he looks like an old woman) bad guy with no facial expressions. His type are everywhere.

razz Lame!
I think I just like his voice. And the way he appears behind you and kicks your a**. But a lot of ninjas do that.

Dude, Gai-sensei can pop up behind you and kick your a**. And Itachi can't hold a candle to Gai-sensei.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:22 pm
Itachi is just a blind old women who needs to come out of the closet. Seriously, purple nail polish?!

I still say after chapter 344, Sasuke is the greatest villain/anti-villain ever.

nintendonerd

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:59 pm
No, I think Sasuke is just as bad as Itachi. No facial expressions, rediculously high power level, wacky eyeballs . . .

I can't wait for Sasuke to start going blind. Will he fly into things in Giant Bat Mode, I wonder?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:59 pm
nintendonerd
Itachi is just a blind old women who needs to come out of the closet. Seriously, purple nail polish?!

I still say after chapter 344, Sasuke is the greatest villain/anti-villain ever.

People who are other people's bitches are not allowed to be the greatest anything ever. It's in the rules.

Furthermore, nail polish is awesome.  

attila the fun

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:41 pm
CrabappleRed
No, I think Sasuke is just as bad as Itachi. No facial expressions, rediculously high power level, wacky eyeballs . . .

I can't wait for Sasuke to start going blind. Will he fly into things in Giant Bat Mode, I wonder?
Didn't you know? The secret Uchiha... secret is that they have hidden bat ears. ULTRASONIC!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:35 am
attila the fun
nintendonerd

People who are other people's bitches are not allowed to be the greatest anything ever. It's in the rules.

Like I stated already, after chapter 344, Sasuke is no ones b***h. Therefore, freaking awesome.

As for the one commenting on wacky eyes... you're just jealous that you can't see into the future and copy your opponents moves. Sasuke will not go blind unless he over uses the Mangenkyo Sharingan eye.

nintendonerd

NachoDude

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:50 am
Kisame cuz Samehada kicks many asses at once AND drains their chakra. and i don't know if we can count sasuke as a villain until we have more info on what hes gonna do after killing Snake Boy  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:15 am
nintendonerd
attila the fun
nintendonerd

Like I stated already, after chapter 344, Sasuke is no ones b***h. Therefore, freaking awesome.

As for the one commenting on wacky eyes... you're just jealous that you can't see into the future and copy your opponents moves. Sasuke will not go blind unless he over uses the Mangenkyo Sharingan eye.
I'm so jealous of Sasuke, I wear my lucky Sasuke boxers every night in hopes of waking up an Uchiha.  

Captain Verd

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:34 am
CrabappleRed
Shikalee
CrabappleRed
Eh, Itachi's a wiener. When you get right down to it, there's nothing special or amazing about him. He's just some pretty-boy (apparently. I find he looks like an old woman) bad guy with no facial expressions. His type are everywhere.

razz Lame!
I think I just like his voice. And the way he appears behind you and kicks your a**. But a lot of ninjas do that.

Dude, Gai-sensei can pop up behind you and kick your a**. And Itachi can't hold a candle to Gai-sensei.
You've got to be kidding.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:21 pm
Shikalee
CrabappleRed
Shikalee
CrabappleRed

razz Lame!

You've got to be kidding.
Hell no. Gai's the a** kicker of every villain.  

Captain Verd

Kexita

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:46 pm
(i already posted this, but I think gaia glitched and didnt post it. >_> but one time when i re-posted, my original post appeared a few minutes later...so. if this is a glitchy double post, sorry.)

personally, my favorite villian is Kabuto. I admit though; he isn't the strongest, most intelligent, or most bad-a**. But I like him because I am unable to read him and his emotions. If you ask me, it seems like he has hidden motives. But what are they? And what really goes on through that head of his? I don't know, and it intrigues me. Not to mention the whole traitor thing, thats a plus. I've always liked traitors for some reason. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:48 am
nintendonerd
attila the fun
nintendonerd

Okay, so he's a reformed b***h?

The guy went to Orichimaru and became his b***h for power, now he's having a b***h fit cause Kabuto's getting all the love. Thats what you get for not trusting in the power of the p***s sound. ninja

Also, who would be jealous of being able to see the future? (WHICH HE CAN'T DO! lol ) Hell, being able to see the future means being able to see your own demise! D: And copying moves? Thats only if it isn't a bloodline, or if the guy using it doesn't kill the b***h first.  

Kuroi Ryuuka

Mr._Stabby

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:29 am
CrabappleRed
Shikalee
CrabappleRed

razz Lame!

Dude, Gai-sensei can pop up behind you and rape you in the a**. And Itachi can't hold a candle to Gai-sensei.

Fix'd, We all know Gai is into that kinda thing.

Anywho best villian for me would be Orochimaru, since he was the first major villian in the series, and he was the main cause of most of the problems in the series.

Also he turns into a giant p***s snake. the fact that he can do that is a crime of its own.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:26 pm
I think that Orochimaru is the best villian. =3  

K0K0R0.XX

CrabappleRed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:14 pm
Mr._Stabby
CrabappleRed

Dude, Gai-sensei can pop up behind you and rape you in the a**. And Itachi can't hold a candle to Gai-sensei.

Fix'd, We all know Gai is into that kinda thing.

Anywho best villian for me would be Orochimaru, since he was the first major villian in the series, and he was the main cause of most of the problems in the series.

Also he turns into a giant p***s snake. the fact that he can do that is a crime of its own.

Don't be silly. It's not rape if Gai's doing it.

Because deep down inside, you like it.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces