Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
if you could go out with anyone in the book who would it be? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who would you be with/like better
emmett
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
carlise
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
jasper
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
jacob
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
who needs these guys? i like another vampire/werewolf
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:25 pm
I suspected Jacob was a werewolf in Twilight. That's weird, I guess, because at that time Stephenie hadn't even thought about Jacob being one.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:42 pm
complex_ity_
I suspected Jacob was a werewolf in Twilight. That's weird, I guess, because at that time Stephenie hadn't even thought about Jacob being one.

Well it makes sense...I mean, with all the stories Jacob told Bella. Not to mention the dream she had.

I thought it was perfect how Stephenie worked off of that and even though she hadn't been planning on anything, she did a replay of that dream in New Moon. Subconscious genius right there.

Jasmic
Vice Captain

Shy Phantom

whitebranded2883

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:34 am
Edward would be my first choice, but if not him, Jake.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:43 am
Quote:
complex_ity_
Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:25 pm

I suspected Jacob was a werewolf in Twilight. That's weird, I guess, because at that time Stephenie hadn't even thought about Jacob being one

me too after all why would his village have all those wierd legends? and im so glad that she didnt leave bella finding out till the end. that would have been a painful wait.  

kiyamasho

Vampia-Rougette

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:41 pm
i would definitely want to go out with carlisle. he's so mature and smart, plus he's a hot doctor blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:28 pm
Well, Edward is amazing, but I wouldn't want to cause any trouble with him and Bella. I just love their relationship too much. Jacob would be my first choice, but seeing as how many of you chose him would make it impossible for me. XP Hm...let's see. I'm currently writing a fanfic (although it's hardly started) and I've created a new character (who is a vampire). I might just pair her up with Mike Newton (if Jacob doesn't work out). Mike seems so sweet and I feel terribly for his heart being crushed by Bella, so that could work out. xp Also, he seems like he's one of the only good ones not taken...yet. xd  

Cynical Optimist

YueSohma

4,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:36 pm
Hmm I'd probably choose Jasper but I don't know why he just seems so cute whee But then again I really do like quiet people too.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:30 pm
I would go for Japer too. He has the whole mysterious look going on you know almost the bad boy scene with the whole 'i control mysel' and i just love that!!!! he is so sexy  

Crimson_Nyx

DINO-roarz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:34 pm
omigod! edward! loooooooooooooooooooooooove him! if he were real hed be mine!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:35 pm
Crimson_Nyx
I would go for Japer too. He has the whole mysterious look going on you know almost the bad boy scene with the whole 'i control mysel' and i just love that!!!! he is so sexy

come on! jasper is like god zilla! (okay the actor is kinda cute but jasper in the book...)  

DINO-roarz

DINO-roarz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:36 pm
innerbeauty
Well, Edward is amazing, but I wouldn't want to cause any trouble with him and Bella. I just love their relationship too much. Jacob would be my first choice, but seeing as how many of you chose him would make it impossible for me. XP Hm...let's see. I'm currently writing a fanfic (although it's hardly started) and I've created a new character (who is a vampire). I might just pair her up with Mike Newton (if Jacob doesn't work out). Mike seems so sweet and I feel terribly for his heart being crushed by Bella, so that could work out. xp Also, he seems like he's one of the only good ones not taken...yet. xd

i say screw bella edawrds mine! twisted so stay back girls!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:37 pm
Rock n Roll 09
i would definitely want to go out with carlisle. he's so mature and smart, plus he's a hot doctor blaugh

well that sounds reasonable  

DINO-roarz

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:03 pm
Besides Edward? BUt I love him heart heart !!! Okay, jasper is next on my list, but only if Alice didn't exist, because I love them together and couldn't stand to come between them!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:23 pm
Emmett.

I just looove Emmett. He cracks he up lyke woahzerz.

EmmettEmmettEmmett. <3333

Reels

Jasper Hales love

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:03 am
my chice is kinda obvous Jasper  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items