Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!
The Beat fights Harder Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMG!!!!!My brain pretty much just exploded, so i'll ask you guys whatcha think about this...SasukeXAyona. (Not all fanfictiony. but just a crush...)
  Don't care, your story.
  NO! THAT'S JUST WEIRD!
  That would be cute ^-^ *nods*
View Results

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:52 am
Yay for inspiration from songs!
Hm... Surgery to make her stronger... Ug, I hate messing with the human body.
I wonder where they are going...?

Congratz on 2 pages!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:05 pm
surgery didn't make her strong, the memories did.  

Maeve Avari

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:40 pm

Ayona lead the way up a seemingly never ending hill. Almost a mountain, but not guite steep enough.

About a half hour later Hinata and Ayona arrived at a cliff. But not any cliff, because right next to them was a huge river going off it. The area was lush and green, not what ona might expect.

"It's beautiful." murmered Hinata in utter awe.

"This is were the river just out of the village starts. I followed it one day." explained Ayona.

"Wow." said Hinata as she began to walk into a grassy area and look out over the cliff. She could see for quite a distance. She saw how the river twisted and turned through the forests below. How majestic it felt to stand an a mountain and look over a wonderful land, a small breeze blowing your bangs in your face.

Ayona walked to a large rock that over hung the side of the river a little and jumped onto one in the very center of the rushing water. Slipping her guitar into a playing position, she began to play.

"Do you ever feel like breaking down?
Do you ever feel out of place?
" she sang. Getting Hinata's attention.

"Like somehow you just don't belong
And no one understands you
" she kept singing to the cliff and woodlands and sky and what ever else may lay withing earshot.

"Do you ever wanna runaway?
Do you lock yourself in your room?
" she continued singing as Hinata jumped onto the rock with her and sat down.

"With the radio on turned up so loud
That no one hears you screaming
" Hinata began humming along, she knew this song.

"No you don't know what it's like
When nothing feels all right
You don't know what it's like
To be like me
" Ayona sang louder now, Hinata began to mumble the words.

"To be hurt
To feel lost
To be left out in the dark
To be kicked when you're down
To feel like you've been pushed around
To be on the edge of breaking down
And no one's there to save you
No you don't know what it's like
Welcome to my life
" Hinata sang along with Ayona, she knew no one was there to hear her. She knew her voice wasn't as good or as loud as Ayona's but she was okay with that for once.

"Do you wanna be somebody else?
Are you sick of feeling so left out?
Are you desperate to find something more?
Before your life is over
Are you stuck inside a world you hate?
Are you sick of everyone around?
With their big fake smiles and stupid lies
While deep inside you're bleeding

When nothing feels all right
You don't know what it's like
To be like me

To be hurt
To feel lost
Welcome to my life

No one ever lied straight to your face
No one ever stabbed you in the back
You might think I'm happy but I'm not gonna be okay
Everybody always gave you what you wanted
Never had to work it was always there
You don't know what it's like, what it's like

To be hurt
To feel lost
No you don't know what it's like (what it's like)

To be hurt
To feel lost
Welcome to my life
Welcome to my life
Welcome to my life
" they concluded the song with a strum from the guitar.

A few moments had past when hinata finally spoke up.

"I really like that song. I can comprehend the meaning, as can you, I imagine."

"Yeah." said Ayona with a sad far off look in her eyes. Her normaly blank face saddened.

"Carmine would be so proud of you."

"yeah, I know, but it's hard to just let go." said ayona. She really did know, but it was just that, how could anyone forgive HIM for doing that.

"You'll kill him. That is, of course, what you swore on the ashes of your previous life you would do."

"I don't really know why I want to. After all they did to me. They made me a monster and then shuned me." ayona thought out loud.

"For Carmine, the only one who cared, but she cared so very much."

"Why did I have to do that to my mother and all of them, i was only a kid?"

"Some things are not meant to be explained." said Hinata.

"I guess. I didn't mean to, though, you know that. I didn't mean to take my mother's, the doctors', or anyone's life."

"You didn't. They prayed to have a powerful child, someone who would protect the clan, and you're what they got."

"Thanks Hinata. I'm real glad we're friends. You're the only one who knows, and that's good."

"You're very welcome." Hinata answered cheerfuly, "Crap. My dad'll kill me if I'm not home before dark."

"Oh, no. Trust me he won't." ayona said as she and hinata raced back down the hill to race back to the village.

And the song is "welcome to my life" by simple plan.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:52 am
Man, that sounds hard. Killing doctors? Must've been during the surgery.  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:30 pm
*cough* during birth *cough*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:52 pm
Well I guess that changes everything, xD. I have some sneaking suspicions as to how the doctors were killed during her birth, but right now I'm just going to wait and see what becomes of the story before making any assumptions.

Bah. I have to study for an Algebra II and Biology test tomorrow...

Lady Okori

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:13 pm
i love Welcome to My Life i was sing along as i read the story.....so is she like Naruto and Gaara...that's my guess

P.S. i can not imagin Hinata saying 'crap' but other then that i really like this story  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:20 pm
I was going to have Hinata say 'snap' but it really didn't fit. and it'll make a bit more sense later. (chapter above)

Ayona and Hinata arrived at the hyuuga estate about two seconds before dusk. Hinata's father wasn't very pleased, but he knew that they had been traing, or atleast running, becuase both had a bit of sweat on ther e heads.

"S-s-sorry f-for b-being l-late, F-f-ath-er."

"It's okay, don't let it happen again." said her father over his shoulder as he ussured ((I know i spelled it wrong)) Hinata inside. He gave Ayona a dirty look before slamming the slidding door.

"Well, aren't we Mr. sunshine." ayona mumbled sarcastically under her breath.

Ayona opened her apartment door and quitly closed and locked it behind her. She was currently hoping to God Hinata wasn't being hurt by her father, or something of the such.

She walked into her tiny bedroom and through her work-out clothes and duffle bag next to her armuor. She flopped onto her bed and turned on the radio.

"WRRV. Here comes another big chunk of music."

there was a small pause as the song came on. Ayona didn't exactly like the song, so she flipped to another station.

"How can we still succeed, taking what we don't need?
Telling lies, alibis, selling all the hate that we breed.
Supersize our tragedies! (You can't define me or justify greed)
Bought in the land of the free! (Land! Free!)
" the radio sang. Ayona thought she had heard this before, but wasn't sure. But, she knew the story all to well.

The song ended and there were a few comerrcails for random things. The next song that came on began...

"Hey girl you know you drive me crazy
one look puts the rhythm in my hand.
Still I'll never understand why you hang around
I see what's going down.
" the way she knew this song was to close to exact.

"Cover up with make up in the mirror
tell yourself it's never gonna happen again
you cry alone and then he swears he loves you.
" Ayona knew were the song was going, along with her thoughts and memories.

"Do you feel like a man
when you push her around?
Do you feel better now as she falls to the ground?
Well I'll tell you my friend, one day this world's going to end
as your lies crumble down, a new life she has found.
"

~*FLASHBACK*~

Ayona was thrown against a wall and scrambled to her feet. She darted to the stairs.

Her five-year-old and now sprained legs couldn't make her move very fast so she was kicked by her alchoholic father.

"MONSTER!! You sicko! You killed your own mother, my wife!!!" he yelled as Ayona again scrambled to her feet in an attempt to get away.

This happened every night. Her father would get drunk. It began with a few hits and yells, but usually ended with a broken bone or two, and sometimes worse. Then, he would pass out and Ayona's older sister, Carmine, would sneak into where ever Ayona's near dead body lay. Carmine would carry her gently into her bedroom. It was full of herbs and bandages and healing creams. Carmine was an amature doctor. Everynight she tried to save Ayona from what may befall her life, and she was amazingly successful. Ayona loved Carmine, and the feeling was mutual. They were the only ones who cared for each other's lives.

Once, Ayona had asked her about the things their father yelled when he was drunk. She had told her about how their clan had prayed for a powerful daughter. They wren't very specific though, so when she was born, the sound of her screams killed everyone in the room, all the colmletely innosent people. She hadn't meant to of course, but all the people shunned her, hated her, detested her very being. Ayona had asked before IT happened, something so terrible.

(({[Okay, so I'm editing to finish the chapter thingy]}))

One day, when Ayona had been on a walk with their dog. When she came home she opened the door to Carmine being stabbed in the heart by none other than Orochimaru, or as she called him, the gay freak with a abnormally long toung. She wasn't to happy with the only person who cared for her dead.

"Ayona...ki-ll...him...f-for m-me...." were Carmine's last words.

Orochimaru hadn't noticed Ayona until she got really pissed. She walked over to him spun him around with such force that if it weren't for the fist that hit his face immideatly he would have kept spinning. He may be sanin, but Ayona was something else, not quite human, or shinobi, or really anything. As the fire Orochimaru had set began to engulf their small city/town, she went full out with whatever her six year old body could do, witch was quite a bit.

She made a huge ball of sound, so loud it made Orochimaru deaf in one ear on contact. He also suffered major injuries from landing in hot coals. Of course, He'll never admit to any damage down by a little girl.

After this, Orochimaru decided to claim the land the ashes lay as his, and he saw how powerful sound could be, so that would be the weapon. And so it was.

Ayona fled the seen to find a better life, or at least a life. For the next three years she was a rogue. She stole from people by threatening their life with the ultimate possition, unescapable. She would put one leg around her enemie's neck and her other foot pressed against their back, so at any moment she could push and either break their neck or spine. Either of her arms would would have a knife of some sort to either side of their heart, one false move and they were dead, for good.

She ended up killing only about twenty or thirty people because most cooperated. She really didn't care for their lives because she was created to be a killer.

One day, she came across the wrong man. He was elderly and looked important. she put him in her death position, but instead of fighting her or looking for his wallet, he stood calmly.

"I am the Hokage of the village Hidden in the leaves. I offer you not money, but a home, training, and a easier life." he said.

Ayona was baffled, why? why would someone offer a killer a home? a life? or even traing?

"Fine, I'll take it." she said as she pushed off the man, without harming him.

"Come with me." said Hokage as he turned to leave. Ayona followed.

~*END FLASHBACK*~

Ayona hated the memories. She hated them with a passion. She was but a monster in many people's eyes, many of those peoples are dead.

Maeve Avari

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:39 pm
oh my god..her father was an alcoholic.....thats awful....but i still like it

P.S. is her father dead....so far, i hope he is  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:40 pm
yerp ^.^

but, uhh... things will get VEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYY complicted VEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYY soon....  

Maeve Avari

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:04 pm
WOOT!!! for some reason, i heart complicated things...... biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:10 pm
re-read it cause i finished it! ^.^  

Maeve Avari

Lady Okori

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:38 pm
Hehehe...the hebi-teme got his butt handed to him by a little girl. (snickers)

Well anyways, that sound bit certainly explained a few things, and it even went well with the canon! I never would have guessed that that was the reason that Orochimaru chose "Sound" as the name of his village (at least, in this story).

An alcoholic father...I'd want to smack him, also, but unfortunately (or fortunately?) he's dead, so I can't.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:04 pm
cool....i heart orochimaru!!! (yeah i'm crazy)......i also love little smiley faces blaugh .......i think its really cool how she just went around killing people...okay i guess it's bad that she killed so many people...but still cool.....

P.S. this is really random...but.....xRyuuki i love ur avi...very kawaii

R0KI

Dangerous Genius

2,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Maeve Avari

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:34 am

Ahh... but being random is SOOO much fun ^.^

I like your avi aswell xRyuuki.

Do you understand how her and her clan lived were Sound is now? and how she got into Leaf village?? It was a little confuzing, I thought.

Naruto Fanfiction - Share your own stories about the Naruto world!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games