Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Who do you think in .hack would die first in a battle? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would Azure Kite or Haseo win?
  Azure Kite
  Haseo
  Neither! ):<
View Results

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:38 pm
I say....that first to go would be Tabby, Alkaid and then Ryoko. Maybe Racheal and Nuke too?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:40 pm
Lets see, everyone in R:1 dies, because the R:1 data died. Yet some how Aura lives, (she’s a witch! J/K) R:2 well Haseo is the main character, he can’t die cause of that… (wow movie logic, but it’s most likely true) Kite of the Azure Flame, Bluming of the Azure Sky, and Orca of the Azure Sea all AI’s that are the Azure Gods to protect The World, made by Aura will all probably not die… so who ever I didn’t mention probably will die…

Although I think sense pulling them out of context and into just a kick your butt in an arena terminate style thing I’d say … … _______________ (you can only guess ^^)
Ps. Yata must die he’s ugly! (Sorry Yata fans)  

AGENTYELLOWBEE

Blazing Star

10,825 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Houou Joushou

5,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:23 pm
Hmms I'd have to say Hotaru, A-20, Natsume and Elk would loose first... Hotaru doesn't fight at all, A-20 and Natsume are almost useless and Elk is weak whee I bought .hack//infection the other day and Elk died 3 times in one battle... whee  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 8:05 pm
    .hack//Battle Royale, eh? XD

A-20 and Elk, most likely.

Nuke never did much to help me... And whats his face? That rude guy? I don't like him.

I think all of the wavemasters 'cept Wiseman would go down first.

Wiseman can keep me/himself alive in all of the areas like woah. XD

Except when he takes forever to heal me and I hyperventilate because I think I'm gonna die. D;

Kyoko Komiashi

Original Gaian

9,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ChemHate

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 8:10 am
I would think that Tsukasa would die first, because wavemasters generally have low HP and Tsukasa is a pretty weak character. (When I got him at the end of QUARANTINE, even when I went to areas with lower levels than him, he died. crying )  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 12:59 pm
Elk. D:  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Caelwyn

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:53 pm
i think elk would die first and i think Zelkova would win cause he's awsome  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:16 am
elk or mistral would die, and Zefie and aura would win cause they can do pretty much anything they want to.  

Spiral Senpai

Jerritt Todd

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:34 am
BreathLessX
I say....that first to go would be Tabby, Alkaid and then Ryoko. Maybe Racheal and Nuke too?
You smoking something? Cause Alkaid is one of the strongest characters.....
Frankly I'd say Tsukasa would go down since he doesn't lv up and I'd have to say Haseo or Kite would win all Kite has to do is data drain and all Haseo would have to do is use Skeith ((Spoiler.)) X form version which is the most powerful avitar and kill them all.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:20 am
Angelic Dragon Rider
Hmms I'd have to say Hotaru, A-20, Natsume and Elk would loose first... Hotaru doesn't fight at all, A-20 and Natsume are almost useless and Elk is weak whee I bought .hack//infection the other day and Elk died 3 times in one battle... whee
Wavemasters have crap for armor at lowerlevels and you probably didn't keep his mp up you have to do that if you have a wavemaster in your party since if they get hit they have no armor it's not an MMO but It's best to imagine your playing one it's very similar heck my Wiseman((Wavemaster)) Could kill Balmung and Blackrose probably at the same due to his over 1000 hitting spells.  

Jerritt Todd

Jerritt Todd

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:22 am
Devin_777
elk or mistral would die, and Zefie and aura would win cause they can do pretty much anything they want to.
Aura loses to Skeith and guess who Haseo's avitar is?  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:48 pm
Gaspard, definitely. I mean, he can't even fight in the arena...  

Jack2634

yugu fang

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:13 am
Hmm...I agree with most of the others sweatdrop A-20 would be toast surprised  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:49 am
Vitamin_B_Complex
I would think A-20 would die first. Cause, she can hardly play the game =/ and she seems like a chicken wuss to me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

cosign  

Pyro Metal

Spiral Senpai

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:52 am
Jerritt Todd
Devin_777
Aura loses to Skeith and guess who Haseo's avitar is?
true.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces