Submit

Unique-nes
  is awesome
View Results

Qwannah

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:08 am
DirtyCoughingBubble
Jadelle
If you had a line-up of 100 avatars from 100 different ATers... I think mine would be unique and would be different because of skin colour, hair, colour combo (Brown, Gold, Black, Green, and White), style, and well the only thing that you really can;t depict my avatars from the rest is my gender, not saying I have the most unique avatar ever, I just do not have anyone close with identification as I do. whee

speaking of the hair, you ROCK the afro. i've never seen anyone wear it as good as you have. 3nodding

Aww <3, thank you! =D
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 12:45 pm

I guess I'm best known for my creepy grim-reaper outfit I had last October...
Due to the new avatar system however, I can no longer equip it sad

Most of my avatars tend to be creepy in a sense.
I love scary, horror-movie typed outfits domokun

_ s h e l f l i f e

Akara Raven

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:53 pm
Unfortunately I don't think there is anything that sets me apart from other ATers. I never have taken my mole off since I bought it way back in the summer of 05. xD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:08 am
I make avatars that only a mother could love.

ORIGINALITY :0  

[ insert name ]

Cruise Control

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:27 pm
I honestly can't think of anything that makes my style 'unique'. o wo
I usually have the long drag in the 'up' position, i love how it looks. & I've been told I'm good at putting gold highlights thru my outfits, but I honestly don't think so. xDD
Other than that, I don't really think I have a set style. Sometimes I'll make a really simple avatar, othertimes it'll be cluttered as hell. Sometimes I match, Sometimes I don't. As long as I like it, I'll use it. e we;  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 8:05 pm
I would have to say...

One minute, a cute little girl.
The next, a horrible monster.
lol!
xp

...and maybe the furry pantied, green haired, coon tailed, Zombie?
I didn't change for a year.
Kinda developed a funk...
sweatdrop

My love of newb hair?
River: green + Cat eyes: orange = Moi
I considered changing my hair before and ended up scaring a few people.
mrgreen

Nazi Ferret is still awsome.

Tetrasodium
Pyrophosphate

Fashionable Lunatic

24,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Nerd 50

zeo_moshimoshi

Aged Member

9,400 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:55 pm
I'm a Fish was not long ago >_>!  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 10:59 pm
I'd say I'm pretty well known for my endless obsession with cluttered avatars.
I love to see them when they're made right, and I also love to make them myself.
It's how most of my avatars turn out in the end. xD

Though, I have been known to go completely opposite of that with skimpy.
That can be fun sometimes as well. x)

[K!ng]

Sparkly Shade

Authenticity

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 6:38 am
i'm not sure if anything makes me "unique" but i do always wear buck teeth. blahhh, i hate wearing the regular gaia smiles. so cheesy. ><
also, i'm always wearing some sort of thing covering my eyes. dunno why, but i just do.
oh, also, i have a tendency to make outfits that include really newbish and cheap items. //points to her shorts && crown.
the other day i made a tek-tek/dream avi around a peasant top, and before that a paperbag cap/hoodie. then of course there are the paper crowns [i looove those]. who needs one of those royal ones when you can be happy with a nice paper one? x3
those items don't get enough respect because of their price, though. D':

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:15 pm
I've been told that i'm really good with unusual colour combinations. whee  

Lomode

Dollanganger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:55 pm
[HideTheRum]
i'm not sure if anything makes me "unique" but i do always wear buck teeth. blahhh, i hate wearing the regular gaia smiles. so cheesy. ><
also, i'm always wearing some sort of thing covering my eyes. dunno why, but i just do.
oh, also, i have a tendency to make outfits that include really newbish and cheap items. //points to her shorts && crown.
the other day i made a tek-tek/dream avi around a peasant top, and before that a paperbag cap/hoodie. then of course there are the paper crowns [i looove those]. who needs one of those royal ones when you can be happy with a nice paper one? x3
those items don't get enough respect because of their price, though. D':

I adore the paper crowns! *points* XD

As for me being unique... well... I've been told by a few people that my style is recognizable. My friend was holding a tektek contest and I entered for fun and she said that before she looked at my name, she thought "Doll would be proud" Haha. XD
Mm... I like clutter. Usually. Although I think simple avatars can look fantastic, I'm just usually bad at creating them. Umm... oh I adore the new Egyptian items and so pretty much every outfit I make lately has gold in it. I -love- the magician's wand and dark halo in the tail position. Oh oh and almost every outfit I make has one of the ties, my catfish whiskers, one of the leather belts, and my feathered mask. Also, I've had the black ducktail hair for... a long time. I tried changing it to black rainy when they first came out because I really liked it and couldn't last two days. O: (:

Is that a unique style? XD

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:40 am
I make avatars with stuff I like.. I like weird things sometimes... who knows. FF5;  

cnflct!

Professional Lover

Queen Kaisoe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:37 am
My strange color combination ideas.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:15 am
My pimpin hat. wink  

Loe Mayax

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash