Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
The Beginning of a beautiful bond: a Naruto love story Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:28 pm
Serene blushd and hid her face in her hands. "Sabrina! your embarassing me!!" then she silently mouthed to her, "Uzumaki Naruto........" and then looked away blushing.

then she saw Gaara come up and she abruptly turned around and looked at gaara suspiciously, "and why are YOU so cheerful today? are you sick or something? this isn't like you gaara!!!!!" Serene said jokingly. "Anyways, we are taking a walk by the stream..........you can join us if you want..............we're just catching up, even though its been only, what? two hours since we last saw each other?" Serene chuckled at her own joke. "I guess what do you wanna talk about Gaara-kun?!?! Sabrina-chan?!??!"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:23 am
Sabrina read Serene's lips.
"NARU--" Sabrina started to say before Serene slapped her hand over her mouth. "Sorry..." Sabrina said guilty.
Sabrina ruffled up Gaara's hair. "Yeah how come your so cheerful Gaara-kun?? And your right Serene, we do have a lot to catch up on after a 2 hour break of seeing each other." Sabrina laughed as she skipped a stone into the stream.

Novatone

Angel_Rowen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:00 am
She walked on the path that she had chosen and saw three others not far from her. ...Sand villager...she thought. She just shrugged and continued on her path so that she could find out what training she had to for the day.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:20 pm
"Well do you really want to know why i'm happy"? Said Gaara "This is what happens when my father runs out of assasins to send to kill me"  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:50 pm
Serene looked at Gaara and sighed, "I guess that is something to be happy about, it's not every day that your father just gives up on wanting to kill you!" she laughed.

Serene glared at Sabrina and muttered out of the corner of her mouth softly, "I swear, if you mutter one word of this to Gaara-kun or ANYONE I will be so mad at you!" her glare then softened and became cheerful and whispered, "maybe you can help me figure out how to confess my love to him!" Serene stopped abruptly, heart beating, when she saw Naruto near by. she blushed madly and hid behind Sabrina, "oh my god! my heart is beating so fast! help!" Serene said meekly, but softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:20 pm
Sabrina looked guilty at Serene as she scolded her and then smiled when she realized that she wasn'r really that mad.
"I sure will." Sabrina whispered back to her. Then turned to splash Gaara with some stream water. "Splash no jutsu!" Sabrina laughed and then saw Naruto. Sabrina went to tell Serene, but she was already behind her!
"Hey Naruto-kun!" Sabrina waved cheerfully at her friend from the academy.

"Yo!" Naruto yelled back as he ran over where they were.  

Novatone

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:42 pm
"Um Serene just so you know I couldn't help but hear you say something about Naruto just what did you say"? Said Gaara  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:00 pm
Serene blushed madly. "Never mind Gaara-kun, don't worry about it....." then when she saw Naruto, her heart nearly stopped, "Oh...My....God......not again............." she blushed madly and tried to run away, but then she realized Sabrina had a tight grip on her arm. "Sabrina.........." she moaned whiled blushing uncontrollably..........let me go........your gonna make me faint!" then she ducked behind Sabrina, out of Naruto's sight. "god, I'm so gonna kill you for this later, Sabrina...." she said quietly.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Novatone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:17 pm
Sabrina grinned and laughed.
"Hey Naruto-kun. How's it?" Sabrina smiled and bowed to Naruto.

"Ah, it's all good!" Naruto grinned happily, putting his hands behind his head. "Oh have you seen Serene? I promised her I'd take her to the Ramen Shop, if I graduated."

Sabrina moved aside and showed Serene to Naruto.
"You did? That was nice!" Sabrina smiled. "Hey how about we all come along?" She saw Naruto nod happily and she smiled. "Then it's decided!" Sabrina dragged Gaara and Serene behind her, following behind Naruto.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:20 pm
"Now I get it she likes him doesn't she" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Novatone

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:21 pm
Sabrina turned.
"Wha--what makes you think that, Gaara-kun?" Sabrina stammered.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:24 pm
"She acts like Hinata" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Dez Nihvet

Dapper Elder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:57 pm
-Neji walks through the village,and starts to head over the the crowd of people-

"What's this conversation about?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:01 pm
"Dammit...thanks alot Gaara-kun.........your such a GOOD friend.." Serene muttered iratably, but with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. then Serene gave Sabrina a look that said, just-wait-until-we-get-back-to-the-house-then-i-will-yell-at-you Then she got up and went over to naruto, trying to swallow her nervous feelings turning inside her stomach and said, "Hi, Naruto-kun, how are you doing today? congrats on graduation!" she said cheerfully, yet blushing at the same time. "I guess.......hmmmm..........what do you wanna talk about Naruto-kun?" then she gave Gaara a triumphant look that said, HA! at least I'm TALKING to him and not still slinking back! IN YOUR FACE! Then she kept walking with Naruto, and Sabrina and him to the Ramen shop.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 8:02 pm
Serene then heard Neji, turning around, startled, "oh hi Neji...didn't see you there......don't worry about it...anyways...whats up?"  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games