Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Quest and Donation Threads
Meet adopte's or friends here! =] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VampireLord SephirothXII

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:41 pm
GODSMACK!!!!!!!! twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:06 am
Hi. My name's Trisha. But online I go by Makino. ^-^
I'm a college freshman who has no clue what to do in the future.
I enjoy messing with graphics, though I'm not that great at it, sleeping, watching movies/anime/some shows. I love reading manga. My favorite tv show at the moment is Heroes. My favorite J-Drama is Hana Yori Dango. My favorite manga is Hana Yori Dango. My favorite anime would have to be... *thinks* that's a toughie! I guess School Rumble! My favorite movie is Pride and Prejudice. I joined Gaia two days ago and already am in love with this site. heart

Makino Tsukushi-chan

pretty hate machine

Toxic Nymph

17,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:39 pm
Makino Tsukushi-chan
I'm a college freshman who has no clue what to do in the future.

I'm 22 years old and I still have no clue as to what to do in the future. XD I think forcing people to choose what to do with the rest of their lives when they're only 18 or 19 years old is terrible. I mean seriously... You've only been alive 19 out of the 80-100 some odd years you'll be on this earth. How do they expect you to have any idea of what the world is like?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:18 pm
hey my names seth and im hoping to be adopted

i really like final fatasy advent children and i like to listen to punk rock bands like billy talent, my cheical romance u noe bands like them
im 14 yrs old. im still trying to figure gaia out. well yup thats me smile  

SuToKu-SaN

Enyl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:10 am
rofl I didn't know there was this sort of thing here. I'm fairly new too and I've just been making my own way here in gaia. I can't understand some of the stuffs here really...

I guess I'd like to have some sort of big sis or big bro to show me around too. 3nodding

My real name's rolyne, lyne or enyl for short...

I love all sorts of anime Yugioh especially. At the moment I'm really addicted into Gakuen Alice and Tactics. I also love reading novels and garfield comics blaugh ...

Also I'm a bit of an amateur writer... Atleast my friends and teachers say I'm quite good at it but honestly I'm not that enthusiastic about it. I have lots of idea but I'm too lazy to actually put them to writing. Hehe... twisted  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:33 pm
Hi My name is Larry im 19.

I love music i play guitar, bass, drums, and sing.
Ive been in a few local bands and music is my life and future cause i cant imagine doing anything else for the rest of my life besides playing music for ppl and watching them get into it.

Im into Hardcore music along with plenty others.
If you dont know what Hardcore or hXc music is some examples are: Throwdown, Hatebreed, Bury Your Dead, Bleeding Through, old 18 Visions.

But then some of my favorite bands are: Killswitch Engage, Throwdown, Hatebreed, Three Days Grace, Evanescence, Scary Kids Scaring Kids.

I love Fullmetal Alchemist, Gundam Seed Destany(other gundam series too), Bleach, Fruits Basket wasnt bad (my gf got me into it), Samurai X/ Ruoni Kenshen.

uhhhh hmm i dont know what else too say well if you wanna know more message me! smile ty 4 ur time.

cya!  

Wings2MyVictory

Edward Elric1337

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:47 pm
my name is Josh my friends call me Balthezar.Bal for short. i like any music that will keep my parents out of my room.My favorite show is pokemon yeah thats right.Im a big fan of the old school cartoons like tom and jerry.Im 19 and i have no social life. Adopt me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:29 pm
my name is zaku
my favorite anime is bleach or naruto
i like realy like the band linkin park,godsmack
hobbies:wwatching,drawing,and listing anima videos.  

Pundora

Mewling Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

X3RO_TH3ORY

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 4:31 pm
Hi, My name is Crush Fang and I just started today. I love Anime, Music, movies and video games. I also love to make friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:59 am
A Gramster has invaded this completely dead thread. That's right, this Gramster Recycles. Gramster #14

User Image  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Agamum

Newbie Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:23 pm
LanceCalvis
A Gramster has invaded this completely dead thread. That's right, this Gramster Recycles. Gramster #14

User Image

GOT YOU twisted  
Quest and Donation Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas