PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:11 pm
Rellik San
ketchakik
Rellik San
ketchakik
Rellik San
ketchakik
i dind't really discover who i was till i was 20 smile

neway, your still young dress and act how you want..hell i'm ten years older and i still haven't grown up
Your 30? Wow... now I actually feel young again.

i know..i'm an old fart....but i still got it going on *rocks the leather pants*

Hahaha, my girlfriend said if I got leather pants, she'd burn them. -_-

And 30 is still young, its 31 you need to start considering retirement.

lol....retire? nah...hopefully my band will hit it big and....i'll be like keith richards.....dead and still rocking out (wait he's alive....he sure looks dead)

I plan to retire at 35 to a nice cushy island, surrounded by nubile 17 year olds.

Lol, Keith Richards is like Lemmy, neither of them can die.

And Slash. He might as well be in their group.

The group called "People Who Avoided the Jimi Hendrix Group". The Jimi Hendrix group being those in rock music who died at 27, drug-related. Y'know. Jimi, Janis, Jim, Kurt.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:40 pm
Isel
Rellik San
ketchakik
Rellik San
ketchakik

i know..i'm an old fart....but i still got it going on *rocks the leather pants*

Hahaha, my girlfriend said if I got leather pants, she'd burn them. -_-

And 30 is still young, its 31 you need to start considering retirement.

lol....retire? nah...hopefully my band will hit it big and....i'll be like keith richards.....dead and still rocking out (wait he's alive....he sure looks dead)

I plan to retire at 35 to a nice cushy island, surrounded by nubile 17 year olds.

Lol, Keith Richards is like Lemmy, neither of them can die.

And Slash. He might as well be in their group.

The group called "People Who Avoided the Jimi Hendrix Group". The Jimi Hendrix group being those in rock music who died at 27, drug-related. Y'know. Jimi, Janis, Jim, Kurt.

it does seem to be one of two camps for the life span of rock stars.  

Rellik San
Crew

objektiv

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:14 pm
.....leather pants.....hmmmmm.....My views are when I was a youngn'(about 9 I'm 17 now) I wore a pair of leather pants (on special occasions) and they were tight and squeaky and not warm at all. But they smelled sooooo good. Thats why +ta da+ I took up a job at a leather store. And I learned people will buy the UGLIEST crap....
...but midlife crisis at 20.....There was a girl who i was friends with who hit her mid life crisis at 16. So......

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:15 pm
.the.gunshot.club.
.....leather pants.....hmmmmm.....My views are when I was a youngn'(about 9 I'm 17 now) I wore a pair of leather pants (on special occasions) and they were tight and squeaky and not warm at all. But they smelled sooooo good. Thats why +ta da+ I took up a job at a leather store. And I learned people will buy the UGLIEST crap....
...but midlife crisis at 20.....There was a girl who i was friends with who hit her mid life crisis at 16. So......
Its all the stress I've had, I'[ve mentally advanced 20 years because of it. rofl  

Rellik San
Crew

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas