Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
*spamalicious* 250 posts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

can we do it?
yeah!!!!!
72%
 72%  [ 31 ]
no :(
27%
 27%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 43

Kumiko21

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:53 am
yea kids get pretty crazy when it comes to doing those lanyard thingyes. I remember trying to make one at summer camp once and it was really crappy  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*waves* i fell off the face of the earth! no, seriously, i don't think i've visited here since late december/early january. last post i remember reading was FIVE pages back.
Haha.
i have caught up (mostly).

ta. let's see if i remember to start posting regularly again.

firrantello

Volatile Rainbow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 5:52 am
flightoftheunicorn
oooo - those are pretty smile Let's see ... I used to like to make my own paper dolls. I made whole families of paper dolls and clothes for all of them. I even played house with them once in awhile, I think. ^_^

Oh yeah! I forgot to mention friendship bracelets! I loved making those even though I was never very good at making them (at least not compared to some of my highly skillful friends who could make like ... 9-color bracelets and such!)

I was a freak for making paperdolls with my grandma when I was little. biggrin I had tons. I even made a house for them out of cardboard boxes and my grandma made little bushes for the outside with felt and stuffing. We also made paper Christmas ornaments, year round. Her tree was chock-full of sloppily colored, poorly cut paper circles. xd

I was also pretty big into those little activity kits for kids--you know, color your own stickers and stationery and all that.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:10 am
Volatile Rainbow
flightoftheunicorn
oooo - those are pretty smile Let's see ... I used to like to make my own paper dolls. I made whole families of paper dolls and clothes for all of them. I even played house with them once in awhile, I think. ^_^

Oh yeah! I forgot to mention friendship bracelets! I loved making those even though I was never very good at making them (at least not compared to some of my highly skillful friends who could make like ... 9-color bracelets and such!)

I was a freak for making paperdolls with my grandma when I was little. biggrin I had tons. I even made a house for them out of cardboard boxes and my grandma made little bushes for the outside with felt and stuffing. We also made paper Christmas ornaments, year round. Her tree was chock-full of sloppily colored, poorly cut paper circles. xd

I was also pretty big into those little activity kits for kids--you know, color your own stickers and stationery and all that.

Did you guys ever end up making custom paper dolls? I remember cutting out my own clothes for the paper dolls based on what was going on. I was in a play in grade school and had to make the same apper doll outfit for my dolls as I was wearing in the play

(then again I also made a Ninja Turtle suit for my paper dolls so I was a strage kid...)  

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

CrystalRose

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:28 pm
Since this is the spam thread, I thought I should point out to the other guilders that the user count is 666... xD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:14 am
I saw that.

xd

Quick one more member, stat! *chuckle*  

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

firrantello

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 12:22 pm
*pokes guild* how're things? the event going well for everyone? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:37 am
firrantello

Not sure I really like this event.  

VP Club Freakin Justice

VP Club Freakin Justice

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:38 am
CrystalRose
Since this is the spam thread, I thought I should point out to the other guilders that the user count is 666... xD

It no longer is by the way.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 10:56 am
firrantello

Pretty good; wondering what the heck to do with all these eggs; thinking about turning it off now that I have about 40 of 'em since the eggs mess up my ISP  

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:04 am
YourAzureGoddess
firrantello

Pretty good; wondering what the heck to do with all these eggs; thinking about turning it off now that I have about 40 of 'em since the eggs mess up my ISP

You could give them to meeee.... xp i have so little time... i'm gonna try and get my items myself though.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:07 am
send me a PM if you end up missing any of the items. My friend says the eggs never pop up for her... they seems to love me (maybe because my ISP hates them... they're like cats. They know who is allergic to them >.<)  

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:09 am
Thank you! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:37 pm
is anyone else able to find eggs in the towns? I can't find any at all! gonk  

rheane

CrystalRose

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:29 am
rheane
is anyone else able to find eggs in the towns? I can't find any at all! gonk

Apparently no one could find them durring the even. D"

But the event was okay for me... ^^; I dunno though... It could have been better.

One of the problems I find is that, yes the admins want to add more events for more fun... But the thing is when they add so many they lose the value of the really big events. I'd rather 3-4 really big events than 12 small events. It's like I'd rather 1 best friend over 100 aquantinces.  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff