Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:44 pm
Hey I'm new to this guild. My names Kiki. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:46 pm
Fullmetalgirl527
Hello everyone! whee My name is Fullmetalgirl527. I'm not very good with introductions, so please forgive me. I first read Twilight on September 21, 2006. I could not put it down so I read it in about 3 days. I was so happy when I found out there was another book. I wanted to enjoy New Moon more so I read it in a week. xd

I'm also a really huge anime/manga fan. Some of my favorites are Fullmetal Alchemist, Fruits Basket, Naruto, Ouran High School Host Club, Godchild, Vampire Knight, Chobits, Bleach, Death Note,W Juliet, and Paradise Kiss. heart There are more on my profile if you want to know.

I also love the listen to music. Some of my favorite bands are Evanescence, Linkin Park, Fall Out Boy, Snow Patrol, Muse, Good Charlotte, Utada Hikaru, and other bands that I can't think of right now. sweatdrop

Oh my gawsh!!! We have like everything in common!!!! that's a little creepy. neutral  

Mystifying Social Disease

TiredOracle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:15 am
User Image User Image

I've already been a member of this guild for a while, just under a different user: MelancholyAlice. I'm also friends with Ms. Alice Cullen, but she left and MrsJacobBlack, but she changed her name to Orgasmic Skittles. and doesn't get on much anymore.

{sadness}

Anyway... I just wanted to say:

Ello Lovelys.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:27 am
Hi, my name is kanangirl123 and i started reading twilight i think.....about january. I read both books in about three days, i loved them so much.

I borrowed them from a friend, and just recently got my own copies, which i read almost every night.

Other than that im very sportsy, and if i do say so myself, also very creative. i write my own stories, none of which compare to twilight and new moon of course. I joined this guild first, because it looked like fun.....yah!  

kanangirl123

[.strawberry pocky.]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:19 pm
Hello smile Im [.strawberry pocky.] as you probably already know from my username, but my real name is Melanie. I live in southern California where the suns always shining... and burning... and blazing... and we never get rain... and - nevermind... Im 13 but my birthdays really close (3/31).

I started reading Twilight just a while back ago. I saw my friend reading it in class (and listen to her say "OMFG this guy is freaking georgous heart "), and I had to read it. but unfortunately I couldnt borrow it since there was already a huge waiting line on that book. One of my friends bought the book about a week later and I got to read it... it was awesome twisted . So I was so excited, that I bought New Moon and I am almost finished right now.

Music? Artists? my itunes is a mess but I have a lot of Three Days Grace, Goo Goo Dolls (awsome band), Evanescence, MCR, ummm... other people. I guess sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:20 pm
>.< Oh dear...Alright let's see how badly this turns out. Yeah, yeah...I'm pretty anti-social....Don't laugh! D< ....Please? ^^; (I'm also moody...)

ALRIGHTY! My name is Freakishly Obsessed and I read Twilight and New Moon just about a month ago give or take. I became obsessed because...well because Twilight is AWESOME! <3 XD Yeah, and now I can't stop talking about Edward Cullen and Jacob Black during class. >.>

Since music seems to be a popular thing to talk about I'll go with that next. I love angsty/depressing/morbid music. I also love screamo/hard core, but I can sometimes be found chillin' to the oldies. XD Some of my favorite bands include: Evanescence, Disturbed, Slipknot, Creed, Dead Poetic, Three Days Grace, and many more. I'm way too lazy to type them all out. ^^; >.< I ABSOLUTELY HATE pop, rap, and hip-hop. Oh, but Sexyback is an exception because it reminds me of Han Solo. >.> (Long story...don't ask. I'm a Star Wars freak.)

I'm obsessed with many things (including Twilight of course XD). I love VIDEO GAMES! You can pretty much always find me on my compy or X-box (360). I also love to read and write. (OMFG! NO WAY! O: ) So when I'm not playing video games and I actually am confident enough to write I'll write anything from poems to lyrics to fanfics to original stories.

Well, I'm tired of talking about me. XP If you really want to know more (XD) then just ask. I don't bite...usually. >D  

xoxoKissMyBassxoxo

YueSohma

4,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:50 pm
Um well to start off I'm really bad at introductions sweatdrop . My name is YueSohma but you can just call me Yue and I started reading Twilight about a week ago andafter I finished it I then decided I liked it so much that I needed to get my friend hooked on it as well. I love to listen music it's right up there with Twilight and I love to play it as well. So anyways it's nice to meet you 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:13 pm
Hi I'm Nyuu_Uchiha and I absolutely love the Twilight series to death whee
I so can't wait for Eclipse to come out, I'm crying tears of impatience crying

User Image  

proof_of_life

Fashionable Citizen

6,375 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Survivor 150

Millionaire Baby

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:31 pm
I'm Tani14, but you can call me Tani, if you want. I started reading the Twilight books in June of last year. I was in my school's book club last year, and we all got copies of Twilight to read over the summer. I got hooked, and am in love with Edward, as are all my friends. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:32 pm
Hey I'm Stardusk2 and I'm new to the guild. I love Twilight and New Moon espessically Edward!!! I can't wait till Eclipse comes out!  

Falling Star Dusk

Hoshi Yukiko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:54 pm
HI yah people im hoshi yukiko but all those wired people I talk to online just call me hoshi and no that is not my real name. and yeh I think twilight is awsome. me and my friend are thinking of starting a cult. we already have like five members. I obsess over things like anime and twilight that aren't real so yeh thats about all there is to me. oh and im new here. I guess I forgot to mention that  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:16 pm
cool. biggrin I hope you have fun here. I love it  

neji_girl

Distinct Seeker

Glitterbean

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:24 pm
Hey everyone! I'm Glitterbean and I'm a sophomore in high school. A friend gave Twilight to me for a sweet sixteen present, and that's how I got hooked on the series.

Let's see, music interests...well, like basically everybody else on here, I'm gonna say Evanescence. Also Green Day and a ton of other people/groups. Yeah, I like basically any kind of music except rap, but there are a few rap songs that I can live with.

I don't think anyone's put their favorite movies on here so far, but if you want to know mine, it's Hide and Seek.

My other interests are playing music, gymnastics, track, drawing, and foreign languages. I think that's about it! Thanks for reading! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:42 pm
Hi!. I'm Ema31 and I love the series so far even though I've only read Twilight but since I have to wait till I go shopping again or something I've the book like 5 times xd I like most music genres and a lot of artists. I love romance and mystery/adventure books heart I also like swimming and hanging with friends  

BabyAngelOfLight

Mahinashi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 7:32 pm
I'm Mahinashi or Hina-chan or just plain Hina. I'm bad at introductions.
I enjoyed reading Twilight and New Moon. I remember the day I bought book the books at the same time.
I had introduced it to half of my friends, who enjoy at almost as much as I do. And I guess that's all...  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff