Total Votes : 31

Suriyel Seraphim

Eloquent Elocutionist

3,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:07 pm
Some of you are morons. Some of you are smart and truthful.

I leave with you this...

"You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. The second is like it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the law and the prophets." - MATTHEW 22:37-40

"Of that day or that hour no one knows, not even angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Take heed, watch; for you do not know when the time will come." - MARK 13:32-33

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:24 am
Lady Detarra
.Hussein Fatal.

The film also documents DNA extraction from human residue found in two of the ossuaries and reveals new evidence that throws light on Jesus' relationship with Mary Magdalene.

Now the problem I have with the whole "we have DNA" is that if they don't have the original source (a.k.a. Jesus' blood) then there is no way to positively compare another sample to it. I mean sure they found some "residue" they claim to be from him but DNA has a shelf life. If you don't keep something like that in an air tight, temperature controlled, sterile environment you're going to have issues getting a result. Hell DNA taken from the 80s is pretty much useless if its not properly stored so how is it that DNA from however many thousands of years ago it was suppose to happen will still be usable. Wow I went forensic geek there. Sorry everyone but I've got issues with things like that. If you hadn't noticed.
It's called bone marrow, along with carbon dating there are a lot of things you can do with it. Sure the results wont be exact but they'll be damn close.  

Lady Nasia Estelle

Lady Nasia Estelle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:26 am
.Hussein Fatal.

I leave with you this...

"You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind. The second is like it, You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the law and the prophets." - MATTHEW 22:37-40

"Of that day or that hour no one knows, not even angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Take heed, watch; for you do not know when the time will come." - MARK 13:32-33

Just because we don't believe in the same religion doesn't mean we are morons, honestly if you think that you don't belong in this guild, or this world for that matter.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:44 pm
LordAmunShae
.Hussein Fatal.

I leave with you this...

Just because we don't believe in the same religion doesn't mean we are morons, honestly if you think that you don't belong in this guild, or this world for that matter.

This is not a matter of religion--this is a matter of life or death, God Vs. Satan, Heaven or Hell.

Will you be cunning like the fox or intelligent the old owl who rest in the tree, watching all?

Where you want to be? Do you want to be tossed into the lake of eternal fire or do you want to be seated with the best of them, with the angels in the presence of the Most High God?

We forgive people like you...you know not what you do.

Suriyel Seraphim

Eloquent Elocutionist

3,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

-Isel-

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:25 pm
Isn't that grave-redigging?

Isn't that frowned upon in most societies?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:59 pm
.Hussein Fatal.
This is not a matter of religion--this is a matter of life or death, God Vs. Satan, Heaven or Hell.

Will you be cunning like the fox or intelligent the old owl who rest in the tree, watching all?

Where you want to be? Do you want to be tossed into the lake of eternal fire or do you want to be seated with the best of them, with the angels in the presence of the Most High God?

everything you just said..is a matter of religion....
heaven and hell..they are alien concepts to me...
i've seen the other side.....it does not fit into the neat boxes that christians want to put it is  

ketchakik

Suriyel Seraphim

Eloquent Elocutionist

3,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:06 pm
ketchakik
.Hussein Fatal.

everything you just said..is a matter of religion....
heaven and hell..they are alien concepts to me...
i've seen the other side.....it does not fit into the neat boxes that christians want to put it is

Do you have trouble comprehending? Everything I just told you is the way of life, not a religion.

I already explained myself I dont know why some of you fools have such trouble understanding. You havent seen the other side because if you did you couldnt come back and tell us without proof.

Proof, the only way of defending yourself, and you having none, is something you will never have in this case.

If you dont want to believe, that is your business, go ahead and move on into lake of fire.

THIS IS NOT A RELIGION, THIS THE ONLY WAY OF LIFE.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:29 am
stare You are crossing the line calling people of other faiths morons. stare This is your warning.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Suriyel Seraphim

Eloquent Elocutionist

3,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:08 am
If someone is a moron, they are, why should I lie about it?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:33 am
.Hussein Fatal.

Hoy, ok bub, we have some rules here. One of them is religious tolence. Its nice and all you've found somethingyou believe in so deeply, but here, it gives you no exemption or any kind of leniency from our rules of religious tolerence in this guild.

Just because someone does not follow the same faith as you give you no justification, or reason, to call them petty names. It just makes you just as bad as any other culprit of religious intollerence.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there something in the bible about "love thy neighbour"? and "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" I seem to remember that from Sunday school myself.  

Isobel Bellamy

wickerseer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:11 pm
...Ok, before everyone starts bickering anymore, I want to point something out: do we even have an original sample of jesus's blood? And another thing: God gave people free will if you want to get technical. He also said not to judge. Now, im not a perfect christian myself, i've got plenty of flaws, but at least I remember something. And you know what, just cause someone dosnt follow your faith, way of life, or religion, dosn't mean you look down on them, you show them proper respect.

and i'm sorry about reapeating what was said prior to this, but there needs to be a cirtain level of peace kept.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:03 pm
Isobel Bellamy
.Hussein Fatal.

Hoy, ok bub, we have some rules here. One of them is religious tolence. Its nice and all you've found somethingyou believe in so deeply, but here, it gives you no exemption or any kind of leniency from our rules of religious tolerence in this guild.

Just because someone does not follow the same faith as you give you no justification, or reason, to call them petty names. It just makes you just as bad as any other culprit of religious intollerence.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there something in the bible about "love thy neighbour"? and "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" I seem to remember that from Sunday school myself.

I can love my neighbor and still call him a fool you really pull no justification except for your guild rules.

Leave the Christian rules to me, you need Jesus yourself.  

Suriyel Seraphim

Eloquent Elocutionist

3,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:11 pm
.Hussein Fatal.
[
I can love my neighbor and still call him a fool you really pull no justification except for your guild rules.

How can you love a neighbour if you think, and call him a fool? To love someone implies that you value them as a person, someone that you value you would not insult. The logic of that statement is flawed.

How do you base this? Do you know my religious affiliations? Enlighten me as to them.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:24 pm
Isobel Bellamy
.Hussein Fatal.
[

How can you love a neighbour if you think, and call him a fool? To love someone implies that you value them as a person, someone that you value you would not insult. The logic of that statement is flawed.

How do you base this? Do you know my religious affiliations? Enlighten me as to them.

Simple, the logic of the Word of God is clearly on an infinite higher level then yours.

God is a mysterious figure, does strange things and requests to be understood. It is indeed hard to understand for some people.

Blasphemy if you think you are smarter then God.

What are your religious affiliations? If it is not of Christian or Judaism, there is no point of even arguing with you.  

Suriyel Seraphim

Eloquent Elocutionist

3,750 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 2:36 pm
.Hussein Fatal.

Simple, the logic of the Word of God is clearly on an infinite higher level then yours.

God is a mysterious figure, does strange things and requests to be understood. It is indeed hard to understand for some people.

Blasphemy if you think you are smarter then God.

What are your religious affiliations? If it is not of Christian or Judaism, there is no point of even arguing with you.

And are you a prophet of god? Do you speak for the lord? If you are not then you are a mere lamb, you were placed on this earth to worship and live for him, he will deal with and judge the blasphemous, sinners and corrupt of the world, he is the judge of humanity, not humanity its self.

Have I stated that I think myself more intelligent than an ompipotent, omnisient being? I believe I would be truly foolish if I stated as such. But, lucky me, I have not.

Why do you belive so? Is it because these people that have already given their lives to God will not question you? Surely, in god's wisdom, he would have placed people to question belief upon earth for the beneft of his followers, to test them indeed, if you can face no questioning, probing, or sluurs against your beliefs, would that not mean your own beliefs are so insecure you can hear no speach against them?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff