Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 27: Anime/Manga Corner
*Which one do you like better... Manga or Anime?* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anime
  Manga
View Results

yay_caffeine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:10 pm
Don't make me choose! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:54 am
I'm new to this place but oh well.

I like both though I prefer the anime. I love reading though, and at least the picture will stay still if your trying to copy a pose or something.  

Soxcha

miss belldandy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 10:15 am
i like both equally  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:11 pm
I perfer manga because you ave to use your imagination to think of how they sound and what colors there wearing. ^_^  

Sappheirous

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

xDorminx

Invisible Citizen

6,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:59 pm
I like both, but from my experiences anime is usually more watered down compared to manga counterparts  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:10 pm
I usually take a little bit of both. I'm moustly buying the manga (or borrow from the library) and watching the animé on youtube (I'm swede, Sweden just begun to take in anime again. We'll see if there'll be more to buy later)

They compliment each other. I could never decide between (for example) the DNAngel anime or manga!  

abandoned_nr_5448214

Gambino Gaian

moko123456789

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:48 pm
i ame watching some anime on youtube in japanese (before 4Kids killd the anime) and i bearly got eny manga and it is more fun to read the manga  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:59 pm
I prefer anime, because I like to see the color of things, but usually manga is much better since it's the original work...

Ice Angie

IceAngie

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Flaming Taboo

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 4:06 pm
Even though I like both I'd have to go with Anime just because. But then again Manga does show a lot that the anime doesn't. such a hard decision sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:13 pm
I prefer manga. They tend to go more into depth when it comes to story line and character development.  

justamat

Clavi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:20 am
MANGA!!! scream

The anime lacks important parts of the stories, aswell as stopping before the story in the manga (which is made first and contains all the info that readers want to know).  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:06 pm
manga becausee as many have mentioned they are the original and they dont cut out as much anime. Just look at FmA. Anime is completely different then the manga and the manga is bettr.  

Alchemist of the Twilight

Rose 29

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:01 am
me like anime  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:41 am
I prefer manga because I can re-read something over again right away and sometimes the anime isn't as good. It's also interesting for me to see the original storyline. 3nodding  

DelightfullyMiZerable

Botan the Cute Reaper

Shy Gekko

8,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:26 am
i like manga better blaugh anime is good and all but it takes out all the good stuff 3nodding  
27: Anime/Manga Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff