• Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:01 pm
[~I~hopexyouxget~fat~]
Senchou Ari Mizuko
[~I~hopexyouxget~fat~]
Senchou Ari Mizuko
I love experimenting with makeup, but I usually stick to basic black eyeliner. The craziest thing I've ever done was for guard, when we had neon pink eyeshadow from our cheekbones to past our eyebrows, and then extended all the way to our hairline. My eyebrows were stained for days!

Wait, as in colorguard? Do you do colorguard, because I'm in colorguard.

Yup yup! I'm a guardie! But not anymore, 'cause drama and APs take too much time. crying

oh cool. Did you do weapon? I did rifil for about a year.

Naw, I was on flag. But my aunt taught me how to spin a rifle.

and to the post above me, I once wore red on bottom and black on top, and my mom thought I had hurt myself... rolleyes

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:03 pm
Senchou Ari Mizuko
[~I~hopexyouxget~fat~]
Senchou Ari Mizuko
[~I~hopexyouxget~fat~]
Senchou Ari Mizuko
I love experimenting with makeup, but I usually stick to basic black eyeliner. The craziest thing I've ever done was for guard, when we had neon pink eyeshadow from our cheekbones to past our eyebrows, and then extended all the way to our hairline. My eyebrows were stained for days!

Wait, as in colorguard? Do you do colorguard, because I'm in colorguard.

Yup yup! I'm a guardie! But not anymore, 'cause drama and APs take too much time. crying

oh cool. Did you do weapon? I did rifil for about a year.

Naw, I was on flag. But my aunt taught me how to spin a rifle.

and to the post above me, I once wore red on bottom and black on top, and my mom thought I had hurt myself... rolleyes

oh cool.  

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

Nimewe

Garbage Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:26 pm
I've worn black eyeliner with black eyeshadow before and the eyeliner is a Pencil N.Y.C and the Eyeshadow is L'oreal. Has anyone done Orochimaru's style of eye makeup before?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:13 pm
I like to draw little pictures on my face. i also have instant Pokemon tattoos.

i wear My eyelashes extremely long, thick, and black, with black eyeliner and eye shadow that matches my outfit.

and yeah. blush, lipgloss.

and we're done. surprised

xX(~homicidal_muffin~)Xx

5,925 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Devils_lilboy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:23 pm
[~I~hopexyouxget~fat~]
Ok, So i've basically seen every colour eye liner, but only have worn blue, purple and black.

So, what other colours have you worn. I've worn purple liquid eye liner, with purple masquara, and purple eye shadow with purple glitter around it. That's probally the most colour coded thing have have worn on my eyes...the rest I tend to mix it up...

so what's your craziest mix and match makeup? And also, any sugestions on unique colour combinations?

I have warn black, purple, and blue... I have a friend who has warn red, but I don't know were she got it from... crying  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:23 pm
I wear black. I wore blue once, and hated it.  

Wings Akimbo

Hiei the Epic

Invisible Hunter

5,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:25 pm
i've done black, purple, and dark shiny blue.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:37 am
purple eyeliner is sexxy.  

Maggoty Anne

AS574

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:23 pm
I like to use lipstick on my eyes. I'v done metalic pink lines on the bottom and copper on the top. Today I just have red on the bottom.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:32 pm
I only use black, because my color sense is broken. It's always been broken, by the way. I use both liquid and pencil eyeliners, on different places around the eye. Usually I try to draw something in the corner of my eye.  

Balroggie

2,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

blackrose070

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:09 pm
I usually stick to wearing black eyeliner but sometimes I wear red eyeliner too. I remeber this one time I was wearing execisive red eyeliner and everyone at school thought I had hurt myself. This one time my smartself burned my black eyeliner and didn't wait for it to cool so I kinda burned my eyes. OUCH!!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:12 am
lessee, I've worn black, pink, green, blue and right now I' m wearing a lot of plum. But I think by far my favourite colour of eyeliner is green. Sounds weird but it looks good.  

Laharl Part Deux

ZhahiraRotting

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 8:49 am
I've worn silver. And red.
And I also wear black and sometimes blue. I should get some purple. xD

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items