Reply Naruto Guild
Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:51 am
dameon trudges along to the dummies."huff huff. time to...practice." he elbows the dummy with his right then grabs it by the ncek and slams it on the ground he does a jump and then flips in the air landing on the dummies back near it's neck area.' death strike."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:58 am
he leaves .  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:43 pm
dameon enters the training ground and walks over to the lake. he takes in it's beauty, the crystal clear water, the beige stones and the different colored fish. he begins to run around the track hoping to reach 10 minutes with his weights on his legs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:47 pm
*sigh* this is a boring area...  

x20itachi

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:48 pm
he makes half way around the track." 16 minutes." he keeps running each foot of distance he increases his speed. he goes out to a full on sprint. as he rounds the corner , he finds a new source of energy that was never there. he runs even faster than before. when he reaches the end the time reads "28 minutes, yes i am getting there.* huff huff* if i keep going i'll be faster than ever, but once i do this in 10 minutes, i am going ot double my weight until i reach one thousand lbs on each leg." he walks over to the area of scorched sand. he makes the seals, dragon rooster, serpent." demon flare." he releases fire from his the palm of his hands at the ground. soon th area underhim becomes glass.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:50 pm
he looks at the new guy." name and rank." he says as he walks over to the dummy area.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 6:55 pm
he draws his bokken and begins to slash at the dummy. left right horizontal vertical, neck slash. he does a back flip and then lunged at the dummy while spinning rapidly. before he hits the dummy he stops not wanting to destroy it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:03 pm
Spikelema appears, "Ok" he says to himself, "Time to train," He walks up to the tree's and concentrated the chakra into his feet. He took a steep on the tree and stuck he began casually walking up the tree. "Wow this is easier than I thought." suddenly Spikelema's foot slipped and he began to fall, he hit the ground hard and decided to lay down for a while.  

Spikelema

Spikelema

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 10:09 pm
Opens his eye's and stands up. "Ok then that didn't really work." Spikelema begins to run around the lake as fast as he can. He makes one lap and realises he needs weights. He grab's two buckets of water and says to himself "I will run around this lake without spilling a drop until all this water has evaporated if I spill a drop or stop before it evaporates I will grab and extra bucket and try again with 3 and if I spill that keep grabbing buckets until I make it" He beggins to run around the lake.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:07 am
Spikelema looked in the buckets the water had evaporated. "Well back to the academy and I didn't spill any."  

Spikelema

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:47 am
*attaches alot of Kunai's to ropes and binds em in trees*

"Alright...time to train my Chakra Sphere technique" I said

I cut a rope and all the Kunai's were fired at me.

I focused all my chakra around me and it began to form a sphere around me. It deflected all of the Kunai's.

"Ahhh, yeah. It still works."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:10 am
dameon walks into the training ground and begins to run around the lake. suddenly the weights on his legs don't feel so heavy. 3/4 of the way he looks at the clock." 19 minutes." he sprints the last part and makes it in 23 minutes." yes." he then sets up kunai everywhere and attaches chakra strings to them. he stands there and pulls on the strings causing all the kunai, which is about 200 to come flying at him. as they come closer to him he begins to left off chakra and spin. he picks up more speed and more chakra is released. but it is not enough. 15 kunai make it through and hit his left leg and left arm." crap"  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 10:17 am
he pulls out the kunai and applies some ointment to help heal the wounds." damn, but i'm getting there." suddenly there was a voice in his head." i can help you achieve great power, young dameon. your determination and quick ability to master techniques amuses me. although you aren't as fast as that uchiha boy. but you can be just as good...." dameon stood still. just as good as an uchiha." interesting i'll think about your offer."
"yesss think about it."

dameon went away to the lake area and then gathered chakra into his hand.
"chi chi chi...." then the chakra began to spin faster and grow little hooks. dameon charged a boulder with great speed and punctured it. this time the boulder cracked completely and a few shards shot off." yes...muahaha."he left the boulder and sat and began to meditate. he could feel the chakra inside of him growing, not by alot but it was growing.his hands were interlocked summoning the chakra from with in and generating more. he felt light as a cloud, but something in his mentality had changed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 1:49 pm
dameon awoke from his meditation" a man with snakes...." all he could remember was a man with snakes. he felt recharged, so he went and ran around the lake. he made it asround and his time was 16 minutes." yes....." he went over to the rocks and tried his chisengan. he stabbed at the rock and this time it exploded." yes...i have finally perfected it. i must still work on my hakkeshou: kaiten." he thinks about something....." ahh yes the chakra scapel.....instead of my hand it will be my whole arm......both arms and it will be double sided so that if they hit either side of my arm....muahhha." he goes to start again but realizes" i need more chakra." he sits and begins meditation once more. in his mind he hears the voice.
" have you decided....? his mind replied to the man with the snakes." yes" suddenly he feels a burning sensation upon his neck right where the neck and shoulder join. he gets up from meditation." ahhh..." he leaves the training ground and returns to the academy area hoping to find someone. unknown to dameon there is a strange seal , consisting of three black dots that look like dragon fangs.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

x_Inkheart_x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:50 pm
Starts stabbing dummies. Then accidently lets the kunai out of hand and stabs friend. sweatdrop  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff