Reply Naruto Guild
The Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joelakaturbo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:17 pm
~walks by the Ramen shop with a large scroll hung around his bag. as he walks by, he looks at the two, but then keeps walking~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:21 pm
"Awesome, good luck with your training...Hope you will be able to contain that seal. I know it won't be simple, i am surprised you've even lasted this long with it." she smiled at him and thanks the man who placed the ramen in front of them. She looked at her bowl; a small smirk on her face, "Nominated to be the new sensei... heh." Polio closed her eyes reaching for a pair of chopsticks. "Thats interesting."  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:25 pm
" i was the first to nominate you." he said. he saw the bowl and then looked away. as he ate he thought about how his status in the village would change. would he ever attain the rank of jounin?" heh..." he smiled, but it seemed fake, he then continued eating and then said." it's not easy, sometimes i wake up from sleep or come out of meditation wanting to harm people....i can't help but think, is it the cursed seal that changes you, or is it you are changing because the cursed seal is allowing you to?" he then finishes his ramen.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:34 pm
"Thanks..." She nods as she listens to him. She slurps up her ramen slowly pausing at his last statement before responding, eyes still closed. "That question can be viewed many different ways." She said looking at him. "But if i had to guess it would be the second or it seems the curse seal is only to help you realize that your weak by giving you strength and power and its encouraging you to find the person who gave it too you and ask for more." Polio sat back as she finished her ramen and smiled handing the man the money for their meals nodding then stood.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:44 pm
" i believe within us lies a great darkness waiting to be awakened..." he closes his eyes. then opens them. "thanks, you are the only one i have really talked to. in the eyes of endless i am just another example of a flawed human, but i confuse him because i haven't stopped trying to resist it, to your brother i am an abomination in this village, his goal to kill me and destroy the cursed seal, and to you i am probably someone who you pity. but in my eyes i am man who's ambitions will be his downfall and eventually lead him to a path of loneliness.... where no light will ever reach until i am dead."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:56 pm
She stood and turned to leave as she rested a hand on Dameon's head, "Take note of this, I pity no one...and that includes you." She looks down at him, "Then let your ambitions be your downfall if thats all you see yourself as and since you don't seem to be resisting anything the seal is doing, all you doing is keeping it under control. Also you can always change your future and not let it change you.." she replied then nodded removing her hand from his head, "Well I'm going back to the Academy...I'll talk to you later." she waved and walked from the booth.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 1:59 pm
dameon thought about what she said.." i can if i try." he disappeared and then reappeared at the school, ontop of one of the trees.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:09 pm
She watched at Dameon vanished and smiles then walks down the street and looks around, "Lets see...I don't need to leave just yet soo..." Polio smiled and made her way to the book store and began searching through the books quietly.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:22 pm
She stood off to the side of the shop flipping through a few of the books, "Techniques..perverts..cooking." she mumbled as she scanned the books before sighing. "Nani...no good books." Polio sighed then started off down the street again heading back to the Academy, crossing her arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:37 pm
Endless ran very quickly past Polio and waved at her as he passed. Endless was wearing his Ramen bowl on his head. Endless then burst into the Ramen place and set the bowl on the table. "Fill er up!" Endless then took his filled bowl and appeared in the Academy. He went ot his usual classroom and ate his Ramen.  

EndlessDreamer

2,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:39 pm
dameon came running down the street. " polio!!!! i have it contained!!!" he was so full of life and energy that despite the fact he had 700 lbs weights on he still did a front flip and landed in front of her." i told the air that orochimaru wasn't gonna have me and i felt the seals power weaken, so i ran to the scroll library and looked and looked and then i found a scroll all about the cursed seal it even had ways to counteract it. so i took the two strongest seals and now look."he pointed to his neck showing the wimpy looking cursed seal and the two counter seals surrounding it." he smiled and then gave her hug and then did some more back flips and front flips.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:45 pm
dameon was so happy. he then ran back to the academy.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:49 pm
Polio watched as Endless ran by, blinking then looked at Dameon when he landed in front of her. She took a step back in surprise as she watched him bound all all happy while listening to him, a bit surprised by the hug. Watching Dameon she waved a hand at him slightly as he ran back to the academy. "right...well that was certainly.....mm interesting." she blinked still staring in the direction dameon went before following after him quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 3:11 pm
~stands on the edge of the village and looks across it~ good luck Konoha ~preforms a seal, then thrusts his hand open palm on the ground, Joels feals the ground move as he does this~ ~he stands, the tatoes of his family cover his body~ I'll be back, and when I come, you better be prepared ~he trust his hand out ward towards the village~ GO! ~a lumps in the ground apears and moves into the village~ 'hm' ~he turns and walks away~  

Joelakaturbo

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces