Welcome to Gaia! ::

'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor'

Back to Guilds

A McFLY fan guild 

Tags: McFly, Dougie Poynter, Danny Jones, Tom Fletcher, Harry Judd 

Reply Room 300: 'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor' Lobby
You Know When You Are Obsessed With McFLY When... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[calimocho]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:26 pm
-x-x-krystal-x-x-
[calimocho]
phoebe101
-x-x-krystal-x-x-
reven_dragon
[calimocho]

Thank I didn't really know what was on it... I knew I had to flip the DVD to watch it but Blockbuster hadn't burned that part of it... believe me I tried on my labtop, on the PS2 and on the regular DVD player... none read it gonk Did you guys know that the part in the movie where the growd thinks that McFly isn't going to play is real? They really did that to a crowed in a concert... so it was a live reaction... they wanted to make it real... can you imagine if that happened to you? I don't know what i would do.... go crazy maybe?

Actually one of our guild members... -x-x-krystal-x-x- was in the crowd at that concert.

I was I was I was!!!!! OMG! They scared the hell out of me... I honestly didn't think McFly were going to play! He came on and said "Oh, this isn't good.... Um... ladies and gentlemen the show will be delayed for an hour due to er... technical difficulties" and then he said "Actually, I'm afraid we're going to have to cancel".

I was hyperventilating!

if that was me in there a would be like really sad

I don't know what I would of done... but the growd was pretty riled up, which I guess was the reaction they wanted... Did Harry really come out like he did in the movie?

Kind of... he was actually just crouching down and then he slowly stood up, to make it look like he had come from underground. But then he did do the whole running up thing... and I saw the bit where the other guys come on and tell him they've changed the song...

I got to see them film it, like, 7 times, or something!

That is so tight... Did they do the concert after the filming? and did they explain to the crowed what was going on?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:42 pm
[calimocho]
-x-x-krystal-x-x-
[calimocho]
phoebe101
-x-x-krystal-x-x-

I was I was I was!!!!! OMG! They scared the hell out of me... I honestly didn't think McFly were going to play! He came on and said "Oh, this isn't good.... Um... ladies and gentlemen the show will be delayed for an hour due to er... technical difficulties" and then he said "Actually, I'm afraid we're going to have to cancel".

I was hyperventilating!

I don't know what I would of done... but the growd was pretty riled up, which I guess was the reaction they wanted... Did Harry really come out like he did in the movie?

Kind of... he was actually just crouching down and then he slowly stood up, to make it look like he had come from underground. But then he did do the whole running up thing... and I saw the bit where the other guys come on and tell him they've changed the song...

That is so tight... Did they do the concert after the filming? and did they explain to the crowed what was going on?

Well, yeah... they did explain... after they'd made us all angry! But, as you walked in, there were signs saying "You are now entering the set of a Hollywood film. By walking through these doors, you agree to have any image of yourself included in the film". That was pretty awesome!

And they explained that they had to keep on doing certain shots over and over again. Also, we got to hear 'I've Got You' a zillion times, and it was the first time fans had ever heard it, so that was pretty awesome!

And yeah, after they'd gotten all the footage they wanted, they just performed. And because the venue was so small, it was really cool as they could really interact with the audience.

It ended with the director walking on and saying "That's a wrap!"

Duchess of Dunbroch
Crew

Angelic Sex Symbol

McFlyenstein

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:30 pm
that is so cool -x-x-krystal-x-x-
i just bought Just My Luck today...so i will be watching that tonight!
YEY  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:14 pm
[calimocho]
You know when you're obsessed with McFly when...

You tell your mum that the black parts of bananas are poisones...

When you are a anti myspacer... but you get on to find new music by them and or pictures, and then get jelouse of the people who have a pic with one of the members...

When you friends finally tell you that they want to lisen to another band when they get in your car...

If your fishing and you find out someone has seen them live, and you squeal and call for your brother and the rest of your family looks at you strangely...

You try to get other people hooked on McFly, and even write your radio station telling them that they should play McFly...

Oh and the last one you go and rent the movie Just My Luck just to see McFly even though you hate Linsey Lohan... and on top of that the extra with McFly isn't on the DVD!!! I was SOOOOOO mad...
I did the last one!!!! I held it far away from me so I wouldn't contract one of her STDs from the box. xp

I've had very strange dreams about them and Busted...which is really weird since Busted broke up forever ago? *shrug*

krystal: You are officially my hero. 3nodding  

Densli

Duchess of Dunbroch
Crew

Angelic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:31 pm
Densli
[calimocho]
You know when you're obsessed with McFly when...

You tell your mum that the black parts of bananas are poisones...

When you are a anti myspacer... but you get on to find new music by them and or pictures, and then get jelouse of the people who have a pic with one of the members...

When you friends finally tell you that they want to lisen to another band when they get in your car...

If your fishing and you find out someone has seen them live, and you squeal and call for your brother and the rest of your family looks at you strangely...

You try to get other people hooked on McFly, and even write your radio station telling them that they should play McFly...

Oh and the last one you go and rent the movie Just My Luck just to see McFly even though you hate Linsey Lohan... and on top of that the extra with McFly isn't on the DVD!!! I was SOOOOOO mad...
I did the last one!!!! I held it far away from me so I wouldn't contract one of her STDs from the box. xp

I've had very strange dreams about them and Busted...which is really weird since Busted broke up forever ago? *shrug*

krystal: You are officially my hero. 3nodding

Er...thanks?

Um, but what did I do?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:06 am
-x-x-krystal-x-x-
[calimocho]

Well, yeah... they did explain... after they'd made us all angry! But, as you walked in, there were signs saying "You are now entering the set of a Hollywood film. By walking through these doors, you agree to have any image of yourself included in the film". That was pretty awesome!

And they explained that they had to keep on doing certain shots over and over again. Also, we got to hear 'I've Got You' a zillion times, and it was the first time fans had ever heard it, so that was pretty awesome!

And yeah, after they'd gotten all the footage they wanted, they just performed. And because the venue was so small, it was really cool as they could really interact with the audience.

I'm so jelous. So you guys didn't know anything about it being filmed until you got to the venue right? The concert probably lasted longer than most, and atleast you got to hear the song over and over, and for the first time too. In the movie it didn't look like that small of a place....
Densli... did you like the movie? I thought that the guys really stuck to character.. I mean the character the played kinda fit their personalities. I don't blame you for holding the box away from you, I'm not much of a Lohan fan either. But I must say the whole drama between her and Harry does make for a good song and the music video to "Please please" is really funny xd

[calimocho]

Duchess of Dunbroch
Crew

Angelic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:32 pm
[calimocho]
-x-x-krystal-x-x-
[calimocho]

I'm so jelous. So you guys didn't know anything about it being filmed until you got to the venue right? The concert probably lasted longer than most, and atleast you got to hear the song over and over, and for the first time too. In the movie it didn't look like that small of a place....
Densli... did you like the movie? I thought that the guys really stuck to character.. I mean the character the played kinda fit their personalities. I don't blame you for holding the box away from you, I'm not much of a Lohan fan either. But I must say the whole drama between her and Harry does make for a good song and the music video to "Please please" is really funny xd

No we did know. It said when you were buying tickets. Also, they had to tell us because we weren't allowed to bring any band merchandise. If you wacth the film, you'll notice there are no banners/t-shirts or anything... Because the band had to be 'unknown' for the film.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:31 pm
[calimocho]
-x-x-krystal-x-x-
[calimocho]

i found it hilarious.  

phoebe101

phoebe101

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:33 pm
-x-x-krystal-x-x-
[calimocho]
-x-x-krystal-x-x-
[calimocho]
phoebe101
-x-x-krystal-x-x-

I was hyperventilating!

i feel sorry for the people that left after the director said they weren't going to play...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:39 pm
-x-x-krystal-x-x-
[calimocho]
phoebe101
-x-x-krystal-x-x-
reven_dragon
[calimocho]

Thank I didn't really know what was on it... I knew I had to flip the DVD to watch it but Blockbuster hadn't burned that part of it... believe me I tried on my labtop, on the PS2 and on the regular DVD player... none read it gonk Did you guys know that the part in the movie where the growd thinks that McFly isn't going to play is real? They really did that to a crowed in a concert... so it was a live reaction... they wanted to make it real... can you imagine if that happened to you? I don't know what i would do.... go crazy maybe?

Actually one of our guild members... -x-x-krystal-x-x- was in the crowd at that concert.

I was hyperventilating!

he looked really funny doing that. (no offence to him what so ever)  

phoebe101

Duchess of Dunbroch
Crew

Angelic Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 2:42 am
phoebe101
-x-x-krystal-x-x-
[calimocho]
-x-x-krystal-x-x-
[calimocho]

i feel sorry for the people that left after the director said they weren't going to play...

I don't think anybody did. And if any body had tried, the staff probably would have told them it was a hoax.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:11 am
-x-x-krystal-x-x-
phoebe101
-x-x-krystal-x-x-
[calimocho]
-x-x-krystal-x-x-
[calimocho]

I don't think anybody did. And if any body had tried, the staff probably would have told them it was a hoax.
oh...  

phoebe101

Bournio_Luvr_004

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:18 pm
Back to the topic then..
You know you're a McFly fan when...

You laugh everytime you see a banana
Whenever you see Britney Spears you say/think "The kinky b***h"
You randomly come off with McFly quotes
Your school notebooks/binders are covered with McFly pictures/qoutes/lyrics
You somehow incorporate McFly into any school project

By the way...that's really cool you were there!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 12:52 pm
you know you're obsessed with mcfly when you kiss the the radio whenever the cd's on lmao..  

+.Franken=Stein.+

Blixtra
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:13 pm
you know you're obsessed with McFLY...

when you buy the same clothes and stuffs as them or clothes that looks almost the same

when you draw them little fellars all the time!

when you pierce the same side of the lip as Dougie or the same eyebrown as Harry

when you tatto the same tattoos

when you listen to music they like just because they like it

when you see people who look a lil like the guys and you want to stalk them persons forever! :T:

Room 300: 'Wonderland is on the 3rd Floor' Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff