Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Injuries Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:49 pm
Ohhh, injuries, Izzie has had lotsa them, yay for being clumsy!

I have skinned my knees coutless times (as in, tripped over onto ridiculously coarse pavement, and ripped the skin off of one or both knees. Hell to walk home with, one of my mum's friends refused to give me a life back because I'd get blood all over her car. Charming.)

Pulled out a finger nail in a door! My sister found said nail and tried to show it to me. My dad made her throw it away before I could gaze at its grewsome beauty because apparently he didn't want to make me feel bad. I was dissapointed I didn't get to see it. Pulled out finger nail! Cool!

Ripped up the top of my Bit toe nail so half of it was sticking up while the rest was safely in its bed. Boy did that hurt.

Broke my scafoid (um... I can't possibly spell that) while playing football before Beckham did *grin* xd

Countless head injuries, mostly me not looking where I'm going them BAM! Owwee, I have a concussion. I don't think they've affected me too much........ says the metal head.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:05 pm
Oh right, forgot, I also slammed my pinky finger nail in the car door. I think I still have the bump that's in the middle of my finger nail.

ZhahiraRotting

perrenthezombie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:46 pm
I gave blood today...needle pokes.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:18 pm
Being hit be a car is the best story i have to offer.
EDIT:
Krypta9
nobody at my school tells me when the blood drives are sad

i'm O-negitive.  

CircleOfTheDarkOnes

perrenthezombie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:42 pm
CircleOfTheDarkOnes
EDIT:
Krypta9

i'm O-negitive.

I don't know what I am yet...but I guess they're going to send me something in the mail telling me. I'm excited. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:46 pm
Krypta9
CircleOfTheDarkOnes
EDIT:
Krypta9

i'm .

I don't know what I am yet...but I guess they're going to send me something in the mail telling me. I'm excited. whee
woo hoo.

i did kind of mislead you, i havent offically been told i'm o-negitive, but both my parents are. it has been a while since 8th grade science when i learned about this shiz, but that is how it works, no?

so, what i mean to say is, i'm pretty sure i'm O-negitive.  

CircleOfTheDarkOnes

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:29 pm
Face of Decline
Oh right, forgot, I also slammed my pinky finger nail in the car door. I think I still have the bump that's in the middle of my finger nail.

Ouch.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:36 pm
Isobel Bellamy

Pulled out a finger nail in a door! My sister found said nail and tried to show it to me. My dad made her throw it away before I could gaze at its grewsome beauty because apparently he didn't want to make me feel bad. I was dissapointed I didn't get to see it. Pulled out finger nail! Cool!

Ripped up the top of my Bit toe nail so half of it was sticking up while the rest was safely in its bed. Boy did that hurt.

DD:
Haave I mentioned one odf my fears is habing a nail ripped out  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Dragonfire Goddess

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:02 am
Seven broken bones, one broken tooth, countless scratches, cuts and bruises and a few badly pulled muscles. The worst was when I broke my collarbone in two places.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:49 am
IY_and_MCR
Isobel Bellamy

Pulled out a finger nail in a door! My sister found said nail and tried to show it to me. My dad made her throw it away before I could gaze at its gruesome beauty because apparently he didn't want to make me feel bad. I was dissapointed I didn't get to see it. Pulled out finger nail! Cool!

DD:
Haave I mentioned one odf my fears is habing a nail ripped out

eek Sorry!

I'm not too keen on the nail being half ripped up, its not nice, canes like a b***h xp Did it to my fingernail with some gloves this winter. Gloves! The silent killer ninja  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:15 am
Isobel Bellamy
Ohhh, injuries, Izzie has had lotsa them, yay for being clumsy!

I have skinned my knees coutless times (as in, tripped over onto ridiculously coarse pavement, and ripped the skin off of one or both knees. Hell to walk home with, one of my mum's friends refused to give me a life back because I'd get blood all over her car. Charming.)

Broke my scafoid (um... I can't possibly spell that) while playing football before Beckham did *grin* xd

Countless head injuries, mostly me not looking where I'm going them BAM! Owwee, I have a concussion. I don't think they've affected me too much........ says the metal head.

That just sounds like a quiet sunday to me. O_O  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:04 pm
i was jumping on my bed as a kid i fell hit my eyebrow(forehead) on my headbored(which is solid wood) i slashed open my eyebrow and almost hit my eye i was |--| this close to being blind in my right eye, i got a good 8 or so stiches in that the other eyebrow i ran into a metal wall and gashed it open no stiches there just a scar, then i was a baby i fell into a tub and had stiches on the top part of my head( my mother told me this)
i was jumping off of a garage roof at my old apartment i was jumping into piles of snow i miss the pile by an inch and broke both of my ankles...i then had to crawl my way back to the door and get my mom to help me up the stairs.
i was biking at night once and it was raining and i was doing somehting stupid with my bike and i slid i fell down and as a reaction my right arm went out to hit the pavement to trya nd break my fall... the only thing it broke was the 2 bones in my arm so i had an extra bend in my arm, then the fixing of my arm was weird the doctor just snaped my bones back into place and threw a cast over it he though my bady was still able to fix injuries but at the time i was too old(14) so the bones re broke in my cast so he had to cut my arm opena nd screw 2 metal plates to my bones to keep them together.... aand 5-6 years later i still have metal in my arm and 2 HUGE scars on my forarm one looks fake and just recently stop feeling like plastic... also theres a spot on my arm with no feeling now because of it.
( i would list the amount of times i got burnt but that would take waaaaayy too long)

i can honestly say i am a very acident prone person lol  

xX x0mbie Xx

turntechKilljoy

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:23 pm
This may take a while...
*Got my finger stuck in the car window [got a scar there]
*Fell out of a tree, landed on my ankle, hurts real bad when I run
*Chasing my old cat, Kitty, ran into a barbed wire fence [got a scar on my nose]
*Cut by carboard
*My cat, Cinnamin, got scared when a dog came into the house while I was holding her, her back claw scratched me from my pinkie finger, down my palm and to my wrist
*Firewood attacked me

...Too many others to list...
I'm real accident prone.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:02 pm
I was camping with my civil war reenacting group and while chopping wood a piece hit me in the head right above the eye. It bleed for close to a half hour. Now they don't let me use and axe or hatchet...but they do give me a gun and bayonet.
My sister said it gave me a small concusion and i should have gotten stitches  

ProfessinalNewbie

Alice_K8

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:26 am
I hurt my knee yesterday when I slipped on some ice on my way to the bus stop. I mention it not because It was all that bad, but because It was much worse than expected. By the magnitude of the pain, I though, maybe I had bruised my knee. When I inspected, out of curiosity (to check if it was bruised), I found blood all over my knee and dripping down to my ankle. I didn't notice until I happened to glance upon my bloodstained glove that my hand was all bloody too.

I got some peroxide and bandades from the secretary at shool though, so I was ok : D  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff