Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon for the Wii??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiiska

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:08 pm
You dont even need a Wii, just download an emulator. *hides*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:30 pm
Kiiska
You dont even need a Wii, just download an emulator. *hides*

Yeaaaaaah, that's probably not the best thing to say...  

+Trynyti+

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:31 am
*draws weapons* NOBODY EMULATES THE Wii!!!!

asside from that, it's impossible to proporly emulate the Wii, you'd need two Mouse devices to even come remotely close.

and asside from that. I'm looking for more info as we speek... type... read... you get the idea!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:18 pm
that would be so cool if sailor moon came to the wii, I dont have a wii but I might just get it for the game. it would be so cool to do the sailor scoutd attacks with the wii ^^ mrgreen  

Phoenix_17

Shyao_Sorceress

Magnetic Reveler

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:26 am
i wish i had a wii but nope. they're too expensive for me. -.- sigh.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:17 am
not nearly as expensive as Xbox360 and PS3. and think about it, a year or two, it'll be lower in price.

besides, the Wii is the most desired thing since boy met girl. it's THAT desireable to the modern gamer.

but I can imagine, someone walks in while someone's playing the Wii doing one of the senshi attacks, it'll get posted on youtube.

if I get it I want no regrets, someone snaps a pic I'll take the camera and delete the pic. I'm not gonna be made the a** of anyones jokes!  

RAPTOR948

Neesah The Hedgehog

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 10:22 am
if sailormoon was on wii,that would be sooo cool. youd get to actually wave the wand. 3nodding 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:00 pm
I wish I had a wii and if there is going to be a sailor moon game for it I think it would look pretty cool especially if the you were playing wii on a big screen TV  

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hellenistic Wisdom

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:22 am
The current Virtual Console for the Nintendo Wii does not offer any titles that were not extremely popular hits. If you have a Wii and you have internet access, try getting on the Wii Votes channel and setting up a poll for it when they allow user-created polls. I own one and I work for Gamestop, so trust me on this. Nintendo is cheap. If it's not going to sell well, they won't put it up there for a while, if ever. I'm currently playing the ROM of the 1st SNES game on the Dreamcast because I can't find the original cartridge anywhere online or at the local flea market. Keep pressuring them and maybe they'll cave.

In the meantime, I do plan to pick up the 5 or 6 Harvest Moon games for the Wii, DS, and PSP this year. And Final Fantasy Tactics, I and II for the PSP... And Chocobo Tales...

Sorry off topic.

I really love video games...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 7:24 pm
stressed Yah, why haven't they brought out for the nintendo wii yet?
They totally should.  

Angel-Wolf18

Minnie001

5,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 8:15 pm
if that happens iam going to my best buy to play it everyday!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:01 am
sm:another story is such a great game. i'd love to see it out in america even though sm seems to be a joke around here these days. gonk  

heavymetalpapillion

Kiiska

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:14 pm
My friend somehow put one of the original gameboy games for sailor moon on the computer for download, but sadly his site crashed. =( He wanted to translate every SM game for the American fans but now he has to start over again.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:25 pm
I don't know if there will be many more games for the Wii...
I called Target in my area to see how expensive the Wii's were and the manager told me that nobody sells them anymore, just the official Nintendo website. Apparently, the Wii isn't selling as well as Nintendo thought.
but...
If you find it at your local Target, get it, because it was selling at $249.99 and on the Nintendo website, I believe, it is $500 or $600.

confused  

Mrs DelaRosa

RAPTOR948

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:45 pm
MrsDelaRosa
I don't know if there will be many more games for the Wii...
I called Target in my area to see how expensive the Wii's were and the manager told me that nobody sells them anymore, just the official Nintendo website. Apparently, the Wii isn't selling as well as Nintendo thought.
but...
If you find it at your local Target, get it, because it was selling at $249.99 and on the Nintendo website, I believe, it is $500 or $600.

confused
well think about how it worked against the scalpers. scalpers sell Wii's online after buying them from the shalves. this denies the rest of us the right to buy a Wii, and screws over everyone who was going for a Wii to begin with.

too many scalpers buying the Wii, and reselling it on online auction sites.

and dont forget that the Wii has outsold it's prime compeditor the PS3, bringing the Wii to #2 if not #1 in this generation.

if it means Nintendo is killing sony, I got no complaints.

if the Wii actually gets a Sailor moon game, I hope it's launched globally, look at Soul Calibur 2, it had the option for English or Japanese audio, with subtitles to translate what was said in Japanese outside of Japan. also considering Namco/Bandai, they should make it work globally, they did with sony's POS gundam games, which are only good online in VS mode.

so even if we wind up with a sailor moon game simmilar to DB Budokai: Tenkaichi 2, it'll be a good game, maybe pack online support on the wii. it'd one-up DBZ in the sense of online availability.  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff