Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Anime and Manga Talk
.hack Manga... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PICK ONE OR I'LL PK YOU!
  Anime
  Manga
  PK me already!
View Results

starmist100

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:11 pm
star_rishu
God, that's a hard decision.

I think they both have their own good and bad qualities. However, I hate the ******** written novels they've produced in the past year. I want graphic novels, dammit. Not some reject fanfiction. confused

I haven't read the novels, but there is the .hack//Legend of teh Twilight graphic novel (manga) out... I liked it a lot better than the anime... ^^' It had Zeffie in it! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:04 pm
star_rishu

I think they both have their own good and bad qualities. However, I hate the ******** written novels they've produced in the past year. I want graphic novels, dammit. Not some reject fanfiction. confused

Those books were kool. The manga was waaaaaay better. Zrffie was Beastly. I had 2 watch the jap cuz the english 1 had stupid voices  

Hotaru_Sky

Destry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:44 pm
star_rishu

Aw, that's some hating there. On the contrary, I really enjoyed the novels. AI Buster and its sequel were written before .hack was made into an anime or game, and so it became a series based off of those original books. The novels on the games were written after the games, but they're still good because it fills in some things you didn't know about (especially about BlackRose since it's written in her perspective, love her or not).

It's fine if you don't like reading, but really, it's written simply anyway. The characters are just as endearing, too! <3 That and, if you've read AI Buster (& friends lolololz), you get a better idea of what the heck the manga's going on about. The make a million references to it in the manga.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:34 pm
Hey. I like ther novels. -___- I also like the manga. My fav right now is GU+. It's my main one. I also like 4Koma! biggrin D  

BreathLessX
Crew

Yggdrasiln

Backwoods Backpacker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:47 pm
what I love the manga!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:05 pm
biggrin Go manga! -wants there to be a freaking Sign manga. Cause Tsukasa will look kick a** in it!  

BreathLessX
Crew

starmist100

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 8:08 pm
BreathLessX
biggrin Go manga! -wants there to be a freaking Sign manga. Cause Tsukasa will look kick a** in it!

Yeah, I wish they did a manga for .hack//SIGN instead of .hack//LEGEND OF THE TWILIGHT, but you see a little of Tsukasa in the Legend of the Twilight manga... (VERY little... He's (or She's) only in the extras... I think...)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:08 pm
starmist100
BreathLessX

Yeah, I wish they did a manga for .hack//SIGN instead of .hack//LEGEND OF THE TWILIGHT, but you see a little of Tsukasa in the Legend of the Twilight manga... (VERY little... He's (or She's) only in the extras... I think...)

Now that you mention it, that sure looks like Tsukasa, huh? o: But I don't think it is. It's just someone who looks like him. I'd look real quick, but I'm afraid PPN still has my manga at her house. Go smack her for never seeing me, will you?  

Destry

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:27 pm
Destry
starmist100
BreathLessX

Now that you mention it, that sure looks like Tsukasa, huh? o: But I don't think it is. It's just someone who looks like him. I'd look real quick, but I'm afraid PPN still has my manga at her house. Go smack her for never seeing me, will you?

User Image Why would I want to see you? Seriously.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:38 am
Destry
starmist100
BreathLessX

Hrm... I see a person who looks suspiciously like Elk... AH! And one that looks like Tsukasa! And there's Subaru too! (I see this in the last pages of the third volume...) But y'know... I could be wrong, as I am wrong quite often...  

starmist100

Oxus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:51 pm
Manga.
The anime had those freaky little kids in it.
"We're interested in death..."
Then go kill yourself or something, not play with other people as if they're toys.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:30 pm
The anime. ;D
I think it gives more info in the anime and it's more interesting because you can see how things move and hear it.

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:39 pm
XxGrieverxX
The anime. ;D
I think it gives more info in the anime and it's more interesting because you can see how things move and hear it.

User Image I think the manga is more informational not to mention it's canon unlike the anime.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 7:47 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
XxGrieverxX
The anime. ;D

User Image I think the manga is more informational not to mention it's canon unlike the anime.

Canon?  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Alkirian

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:28 pm
I prefer the manga over the anime. Zeffie's adorable and Balmung is so goofy...it seems like he really loosened up in the Legend of Twilight time period. I especially love the extras in the back of my books. I have all three volumes but my sister keeps taking them away... stare  
Anime and Manga Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff