Submit

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:51 am
"Oh wonderful. Just what I wanted. Quality time." He spat out angrily. First, his younger sister was dead, Mom was upset, he was turning into some...dragon, now this. Being accompanied back by Aurelius. How fun for him.

Alright. Don't get angry. He was afraid to take a peek at the scales, which he supposed had glowed because of his emotions. Connected to his emotions? He really had to read up on this...though he wasn't much of a reading person.

"How's your mom?" He asked, finally being able to calm down after a few deep breaths. The last time he had seen her was on that cold night, was it not? And she had mentioned something about her mom...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:41 pm
That calmed Aurelius down. Her smile twisted into a frown, and she looked away from him. "I..." She sighed. "I don't know. I haven't seen my mother for a while... this will be the first time in months. We don't write. And how's your family?"  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:27 am
It was Mereneth's turn to frown. They didn't write to each other? Why? They were still family right? Even though sometimes he got irritated with his mom or she with him, they still loved each other.

"Okay, I guess." He replied. Better than hers, it seemed.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:04 pm
"That's good," Aurelius said, still distracted. It weighed on her, the fact that she hadn't spoken to Riku in such a long time, and it was obvious. But momentarily, her face cleared and she smiled widely at Mereneth. "But enough of that! Where d'you go to school, huh?"  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:44 pm
"Just somewhere." He said rather dismissively, waving a hand. "A co-ed school." He didn't want to say much. Hey, this was Aurelius he was talking to after all.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:36 pm
She lifted one eyebrow a miniscule amount and stared at him. "Huh. How... unique," she said, as if unsure of what exactly to say to that. Suddenly bored, she glanced up at the red LED screen that showed the train's next destination. "Well. How's life in general, then?" She stared at the screen, willing it to show her stop.  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Melodine Cantus

Melodious Star

15,425 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:52 am
Mereneth grunted in reply. "Oh yeah? How about your school?" The redhead let loose a soft sigh and tilted his head backwards to stare up at the ceiling. "Well, it could be worse. Let's see, my sister's dead, my mom's troubled, yeahhh, that's about it. Wonderful." He pronounced the last word with much sarcasm.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:47 pm
"It's a private school," she said, and that was all. What else was there to say? "Sorry about your sister." She shrugged.  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

+Illusionary+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out